Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Tradition Football has posted some more NCAA Football 11 information to soak in.

Quote:
"The biggest change to recruiting above all else must be the addition of a difficulty slider. What I wanted to figure out is, what exactly becomes harder as you move the slider up? The answer, in short, is “everything.”

I talked with Russ Kiniry about the ins and outs of the difficulty setting. The first thing I noticed while playing was that as you move the difficulty setting up you get fewer “outs” per call (changes of topic). At the default (varsity) setting you get three changes of topic per call. Move it to All American, and you get two. On Heisman, it’s one.

The higher the setting, the better the cpu is at getting points during each call. According to Kiniry they re-organize and re-prioritize their board more often, removing players they have no shot at, and jumping on other players more quickly.

It’s also harder to actually get a recruit to commit on a harder setting, as well."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 shaunlmason @ 06/17/10 08:38 AM
Good job with the content Helli!

Hosting multiple dynasties is gold also.=) Way to scoop that!

# 2 ODogg @ 06/17/10 09:02 AM
Am I reading that right that you have to pay to host multiple dynasties?

# 3 canes21 @ 06/17/10 09:16 AM
You have to pay to host more than one online dynasty. As it stands in 09 and 10, you can only host one at a time. I personally won't download it unless its under 200 MS Points or is free. I usually play OD's with the same set of people with new people here and there, so if we want to have a dynasty with all C teams, one of us who doesn't have the other dynasty will host the new one.

# 4 Dr Death @ 06/17/10 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
You have to pay to host more than one online dynasty. As it stands in 09 and 10, you can only host one at a time. I personally won't download it unless its under 200 MS Points or is free. I usually play OD's with the same set of people with new people here and there, so if we want to have a dynasty with all C teams, one of us who doesn't have the other dynasty will host the new one.
What about the guy who hosts a dynasty between 12 people and also wants to play a dynasty by himself?

# 5 canes21 @ 06/17/10 09:31 AM
Can't he just play offline? Unless he really really needs dynasty wire, then he could just play offline.

# 6 RynoAid @ 06/17/10 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
What about the guy who hosts a dynasty between 12 people and also wants to play a dynasty by himself?
i guess that guy has to purchase downloadable content.

# 7 HokieB @ 06/17/10 09:41 AM
I plan on playing a solo OD. If I feel like starting my dynasty over at some point, can I just save over my current OD, or will I need to buy another one?

# 8 canes21 @ 06/17/10 09:44 AM
If you want to start another one, then you can turn that OD into an offline dynasty and save it then start another OD in place of it. Maybe EA will do the right thing and not charge for extra OD slots. I doubt it, but they've already surprised me with good gameplay this year.

# 9 poster @ 06/17/10 09:47 AM
Anyone from Tradition get any info from Russ/Ben regarding if the CPU will recruit players based on their style of play? Or will they just randomly recruit guys that don't fit their scheme?

# 10 ODogg @ 06/17/10 09:47 AM
I'd like to know that as well...

# 11 SeaOfRed75 @ 06/17/10 11:40 AM
As with most things EA does, the first year a feature appears in a game, I'm going to be extremely leery about using it too much. While I dont want to be able to haul in every damn 5 and 4 star I want, when I am a power I dont want it to be hard as hell to get 3 and 2 stars either. Visions of EA's pass rush affecting passes new feature swimming in my mind.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.