Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the NCAA Football 11 TeamBuilder website.

Quote:
"Customize Everything: Logos, uniforms, fields, stadiums, mascots, programs, rosters."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 TheLeviticalLawKid3 @ 06/21/10 07:42 PM
Now I know why EA didn't really give a definite release date. I would've waited until the game came out for it if it was going to be an actual updated TeamBuilder.

Hoping for updates...

# 142 GiantYankee @ 06/21/10 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
Why isn't the textbox working? I typed in a name and it wont show up? I made sure to change the color to orange since it's on a black jersey...I saved the school, and tried to preview it, but it still dosen't show my text....What's the deal???
Did you make sure to choose a font size? Try closing the browser and re-opening. For some reason my team disappears after 20 min or so.

# 143 dmacgreg37 @ 06/21/10 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovethree
seantrel henderson is not on the USC roster
He's still not on campus at USC either. Rumors are that he's reconsidering for one of two reasons - 1) sanctions, or 2) didn't get in. Not saying this will happen, but there's a lot of smoke lately about this.

# 144 mikekim21 @ 06/21/10 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 99 PROBL3MS o
True Freshmen with 88OVR.

Who's the 88 freshman DE?

I'm not sure who it is but it seems a little high for any freshman

# 145 Playmakers @ 06/21/10 08:06 PM
maybe i'm doing something wrong but it says Go To Teambuilder 2010

I don't see anything for 11

# 146 khaliib @ 06/21/10 08:07 PM
Well i wouldn't make anything you expect to play with in the full version because unless it's been confirmed a change has happened, last year you couldn't make any changes to TB teams after download.

Also, we can only use 12 TB teams in offline dynasty, so it's kind of hard to get ultra excited about the site if you ask me.

What I really want/need from the TB site is the access to the School Info that's not editable in the retail version.
According to the Recruiting blogs, these will affect a recruit's decision on schools.

Also, Playcall Agressiveness is a slider I want to test for gameplay affect.

# 147 RebelHog @ 06/21/10 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
it was the deepest creator ever last year. What i'm saying is they advertised this as being improved and made it seem like they made some changes when the only change they made was a textbox.
Exactly it was the deepest creator last year. Backbreaker took customization to a new level. EA Sports, better get on that train quickly.

# 148 ehovUOfan @ 06/21/10 08:13 PM
Another jersey that is messed up is Central Michigan's red jersey as it has the same problem with the numbers as West Virginia and Iowa State, patches of missing color from the numbers as if someone took an eraser tool to it and forgot to recolor.

# 149 RebelHog @ 06/21/10 08:33 PM
Teambuilder 2010 was like a brand new shiny penny. Then the shiny penny got put into use and it went everywhere, and spent a lot of time in a lot of pockets. Then the feds got ahold of that shiny penny changed the year on it re-shined it up a bit and put it back out.

Same penny, different year and little bit (not a whole lot) shinier.

# 150 TracerBullet @ 06/21/10 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
Exactly it was the deepest creator last year. Backbreaker took customization to a new level. EA Sports, better get on that train quickly.
If you're good enough, It really didn't. It only makes a few things better than team builder. It just happens to be the best one ever on a disk.

# 151 Dbrentonbuck @ 06/21/10 08:50 PM
did you click the link on page 1? I don't think you can get there from the main EA pages or anything.

# 152 DonkeyJote @ 06/21/10 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehovUOfan
Another jersey that is messed up is Central Michigan's red jersey as it has the same problem with the numbers as West Virginia and Iowa State, patches of missing color from the numbers as if someone took an eraser tool to it and forgot to recolor.
It could just be a mistake on the teambuilder end. The team builder art and in game are different, so it could be absolutely fine in-game.

# 153 prowler @ 06/21/10 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
Let's not go that far, all BB did was add a stripped down version of Illustrator to the game, that doesn't equate to deep. Yes TB11 was a colossal letdown but BB's customization couldn't even stack up to TB10.

# 154 Jet5195wvu @ 06/21/10 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehovUOfan
I found a some problems with a couple of the jersey numbers. On Iowa State's red jersey and West Virginia's blue jersey, the numbers have missing patches of color, almost like someone took an eraser tool to the number.
I noticed this too, i hope this gets fixed

# 155 TennesseeVols16 @ 06/21/10 09:54 PM
UT's freshman kicker Michael Palardy wasn't an early enrollee, but shouldn't he be on the roster?

# 156 jclentzthadon @ 06/21/10 10:04 PM
Help! LOL! I'm on the link but then were do you go to access the teams ratings for 11

# 157 TennesseeVols16 @ 06/21/10 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
a freshman kicker prob isn't a high priority to make the roster cut for EA. Especially when they already have a Sr kicker.
True, but he was one of UT high priorities since our Sr. kicker can't kick the ball over the d-lines hands. Man, the thought of the fact that if we had the freshman kicker last year in the bama game, its almost a sure thing we win. Someone will surely put him in when they do roster edits.

# 158 jclentzthadon @ 06/21/10 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
by logging in>create your school>rosters>select team roster you wish to view in the scroll box at the top
Hey thank you buddy

# 159 TennesseeVols16 @ 06/21/10 10:55 PM
I didn't get the game last year so I don't know much about Teambuilder, but when I choose a stadium, am I automatically stuck with that stadium's field even though I edit the field, or will the field I edit be the one that shows up?

# 160 CM Hooe @ 06/21/10 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeVols16
I didn't get the game last year so I don't know much about Teambuilder, but when I choose a stadium, am I automatically stuck with that stadium's field even though I edit the field, or will the field I edit be the one that shows up?
The field of that stadium is replaced with the field you design. Also the color of the fans' shirts become your school's various colors.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.