Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

ESPN Videogames have released Madden NFL 11 full player ratings for the Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Nerox23 @ 07/08/10 06:10 AM
Chris Johnson is gonna be fun to play as

# 2 rice_n_gravy @ 07/08/10 09:06 AM
did CJ break the record for fastest player every to achieve 99 rating?

# 3 Nza @ 07/08/10 09:15 AM
Gotta say, after a quick glimpse of mostly the OVR's, I don't see anything worth complaining about regarding the Titans. Everything seems just about right.

# 4 Maelstrom-XIII @ 07/08/10 10:29 AM
Just a quick question to the Tennessee fans...is Cortland Finnegan really that good? A 92 seems pretty high for a CB no one really hears about (outside of Tennessee, I'm sure)...I mean we heard about him during the 13-3 season, but that's it...

Also, Troy Williamson of the Jags seems high, what with his 3 catches for 34 yards and a fumble last year...

# 5 T SHARE 18 @ 07/08/10 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
Just a quick question to the Tennessee fans...is Cortland Finnegan really that good? A 92 seems pretty high for a CB no one really hears about (outside of Tennessee, I'm sure)...I mean we heard about him during the 13-3 season, but that's it...

Also, Troy Williamson of the Jags seems high, what with his 3 catches for 34 yards and a fumble last year...
williamson got hurt in the 2nd
game of the the year. he hurt his shoulder on the play he fumbled in the first half. he led the league in yards in tds in the preseason last year.

# 6 Maelstrom-XIII @ 07/08/10 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T SHARE 18
williamson got hurt in the 2nd
game of the the year. he hurt his shoulder on the play he fumbled in the first half. he led the league in yards in tds in the preseason last year.
That explains his stats then...however, Preseason is a lot different from regular season..Dwayne Jarrett has good preseasons...Mike Goodson had a good preseason last year...

But I suppose he's fine where he is then if he was going to have a breakout season...

# 7 snowman5607 @ 07/08/10 12:04 PM
Quote:

I'm not a Titans fan, but I see a lot of their games seeing that I live in Tennessee. Lol. But yes, Finnegan's that good. He's great at getting under his opponents skin and is one of the most physical defensive backs in the NFL. He's a really good player. . . as long as he doesn't have to continuously cover Andre Johnson, but that can be said for almost every corner. Lol.

# 8 Palo20 @ 07/08/10 12:31 PM
Jaguras look prettty good.

MJD might be too fast and quick. He really plays more like a power runner, and he is one of the most difficult players to tackle in th league. I think that was lacking in '10.

Love seeing Knighton getting good ratings at NT and backup TE Zach Miller with really good athleticism.

Derrick Harvey has really good ACC but his pass rush has been pretty much non existent in his first 2 years. Looks like more of a run stopping DE so far.

The OLine took a hit this year and they deserved it.

# 9 mvbearscb @ 07/08/10 12:43 PM
I think Vince Young should be atleast an 83 as well Nate Washingtonn,but im oretty glad with where they ranked my boy kenny britt,ringer's at least a 70 though.

# 10 CaliDude916 @ 07/08/10 12:51 PM
Quote:

Ya, he's that good. He's one of the most physical DB's in the NFL.

# 11 canes21 @ 07/08/10 01:41 PM
Chris Johnson does not deserve a 99. The only active player even worthy of a 999 is Peyton Manning. I would rank CJ at around a 92 or 93. The guy is a great back, his numbers did show that, but he definitely can improve areas of his game.

# 12 rice_n_gravy @ 07/08/10 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Chris Johnson does not deserve a 99. The only active player even worthy of a 999 is Peyton Manning. I would rank CJ at around a 92 or 93. The guy is a great back, his numbers did show that, but he definitely can improve areas of his game.
ya EA was quick to give CJ a 99 Jamal Lewis didnt max out when he ran for 2K

# 13 PlayaHataSupreme @ 07/08/10 02:36 PM
Quote:
I'm assuming that you think that the other mid-high 90s backs (AP, MJD) would have to come down a bit in rating, am I correct in my assumption?

# 14 VilleCity101 @ 07/09/10 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahThePatsFan
I wouldn't say that. CJ had one amazing year and one good one. AP has consistently been elite each year he's played. I'd like to see CJ prove he can have another great season before he is ranked above AP.
A.P.'s stats his first 2 years totals 3,101yards 22td's 13fums.C.J's stats his first 2 years 3,234yards 23td's 4fums.Men lie women lie numbers don't Chris Johnson is one of the top 3 runningbacks in the nfl. Just because he hasn't been in as long doesn't mean he's not deserving of that 99 alls that means is his THAT good.

# 15 angels eclipse7 @ 07/09/10 01:28 AM
I would rate CJ and AP both 97.

# 16 VilleCity101 @ 07/09/10 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoEagles614
I think no player should be 99 until they are incapable in improving in their game such as Peyton Manning maybe even Jared Allen. Darrell Revis, CJ, and AP can only get better being so young. What happens if AP cuts down his fumbles and Revis gets more picks? How can they be better in Maddem already having the MAX OVR?
awareness strength man coverage zone coverage power catching trucking....just because your 99ovr doesn't mean your good at EVERYTHING it just means your good at what you do.Has anyone ever tried to create a player?If so create a qb make his throw power 85 accur 85 short 80 mid 85 deep 80 and awareness 99.Now i haven't tested this because i'm not at my console right now but i bet he is a 99.I've been playing madden for a long time and whenever you have a player that is good at his position with a high awareness rating chances are his going to be a 99 or somewhere really close.The person who does the ratings doesn't purposely make players 99 but when you take into account what type of player they are and what they did on the field it just turns out that way.

# 17 canes21 @ 07/09/10 03:33 AM
The thing is, no one deserves a 99 besides Peyton. I think the top players should be something like this

99 P. Manning
96 T. Brady
96 A. Johnson
95 A. Peterson
94 J. Allen
94. D Revis
94 N. Asomugha
93 C. Johnson
93 D. Brees
92 R. Lewis
92 L. Fletcher

# 18 VilleCity101 @ 07/09/10 07:16 AM
Quote:
The thing is, no one deserves a 99 besides Peyton. I think the top players should be something like this

99 P. Manning
96 T. Brady
96 A. Johnson
95 A. Peterson
94 J. Allen
94. D Revis
94 N. Asomugha
93 C. Johnson
93 D. Brees
92 R. Lewis
92 L. Fletcher
Personally you don't want to know what i think about manning especially being a titans fan.Seriously manning deserves to be 99 but so do ALL the other players who got that rating as well.He's the best qb but the best player at their position also deserves that rating too.qb's aren't the ONLY ones who deserve 99 ratings.Everyone here knows just because you play with manning doesn't mean your going to win.99 doesn't mean "best player" it just means that what they do they do great.So,does EVERYONE here think manning is the best player in madden or just the best qb?

# 19 angels eclipse7 @ 07/09/10 11:40 AM
Even if someone is rated 99, if he improves, they could still improve certain attributes. Your overall would be maxed, but not your attributes. So there is still room for improvement until all your attributes are full.

# 20 Maelstrom-XIII @ 07/09/10 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahThePatsFan
Manning and Brady have had long careers, and have both established themselves as two of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. Just because you think your team's runningback is the greatest of all time after two years doesn't mean the less-biased fans of other teams have to agree. Let's have the "is Chris Johnson the best ever" discussion in maybe 10 more years.
I'd even settle for another 2000 yard season. Jamal Lewis got 2000 yards and didn't sniff 99...Terrelle Davis had 2000 yards and never sniffed 99...

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.