Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

The Madden fans spoke and we listened. Based on the voting that took place back in March, we're excited to bring you the Madden NFL 11 demo featuring the Indianapolis Colts vs. New York Jets.

On July 27th the demo will be available for download on both the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. Shortly after, on August 10th, Madden 11 will be released to store shelves... and as a bonus will include the popular Madden Ultimate Team mode.

The demo will feature many of this year's newest features, including the option to use GameFlow, an all-new playcalling system that automatically selects the best play for your team based on situational, authentic NFL game plans. You'll also have the ability to create a full game plan before the game begins, using the Jets or Colts playbook. To showcase the updated audio presentation in this year's game, the demo will also include commentary by Gus Johnson and Chris Collinsworth

Lastly, exclusively for Madden fans that play the demo, if you create and save a game plan in the demo, then you'll automatically unlock the "master strategist" achievement/trophy once you buy the retail copy for the first time. In addition, demo players will get access to a unique Madden Ultimate Team card (Jets Stadium, complete with a defensive boost).

Demo Details:

Teams: Indianapolis Colts vs. New York Jets

Stadium: Jets Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Time/Weather: 1:00 p.m./clear

Skill Levels: Rookie, Pro, All-Pro, All-Madden, Five-minute quarters

Source: EA Sports

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 canes2008 @ 07/15/10 12:55 PM
sweet great news

# 2 AmericasTeam @ 07/15/10 01:02 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on this!

# 3 at23steelers @ 07/15/10 01:13 PM
Adjusting sliders and creating our own gameplan is a pleasant surprise for a demo. Hopefully, the demo will be closer to the final product than E3.

# 4 MrSkagTrendy @ 07/15/10 01:26 PM
I want it now! So amped

# 5 bxgoods @ 07/15/10 01:34 PM
The new meadowlands in the screenshots look great

# 6 SmashMan @ 07/15/10 01:37 PM
Good and bad.

Good: There is a ton of content for this demo for people to try out and experience. (Gameplan, commentary, all sliders)

Bad: Assuming it'll be a big file, it'll take all day to download on my crappy DSL internet.

# 7 ch46647 @ 07/15/10 01:38 PM
Will we be able to adjust game speed?

# 8 TalenT @ 07/15/10 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Good and bad.

Good: There is a ton of content for this demo for people to try out and experience. (Gameplan, commentary, all sliders)

Bad: Assuming it'll be a big file, it'll take all day to download on my crappy DSL internet.
I feel your pain my brother. -smh-

Anyway, something tells me this will be the best football game ever created.

# 9 Bp2 Triz @ 07/15/10 01:42 PM
i noticed it said jets stadium.. thought it was still giants stadium?

# 10 TalenT @ 07/15/10 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShowRocks
BWHAHAHAHAHA, LMAO. Best football game ever? It is highly unlikely it will even be close to the best madden ever.

Impossible to tell right now but, judgin' by the videos and gameplay announcements my hopes are high. You sound like one of those Madden haters that bash the game then go out and purchase it on it's release date. -sighs-

# 11 Nature_Boy @ 07/15/10 02:09 PM
Thanks for the info Steve. I can't wait to play it.

# 12 Only1LT @ 07/15/10 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

According to Gamespot, the Madden NFL 11 demo arrives on July 27th.

Ummmmmmm.... does anyone have any idea where this mythical place called "Jets Stadium" is lol?

# 13 CaliDude916 @ 07/15/10 02:38 PM
Awesome! Can't wait!

# 14 23 @ 07/15/10 02:43 PM
Both of you guys chill now or be banned

No more warnings

# 15 baseballsim @ 07/15/10 02:56 PM
I didn't Realize the (Colts - Jets) matchup was a result of a fan vote. Is there a place where I can view the final tally?

# 16 Mbalmer @ 07/15/10 03:42 PM
I have only played 4 games of NCAA 11 (been busy at work) but if this game plays like that then I will be very happy.

# 17 TalenT @ 07/15/10 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Both of you guys chill now or be banned

No more warnings

My fault...won't happen again. Lol @ me defending Madden anyway.

# 18 Dino @ 07/15/10 04:24 PM
wait, does that really say FIVE minute quarters?

# 19 NYJin2009tm @ 07/15/10 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bp2 Triz
i noticed it said jets stadium.. thought it was still giants stadium?
Not anymore. It's 50-50 ownership of the new stadium. So it will no longer be like the Jets playing in the Giants place anymore. I can't wait to play the demo since the Jets are in it! Best part for me this year is I won't have to pay for Madden. Can't wait!

# 20 iva-chargers-fan @ 07/15/10 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
Ummmmmmm.... does anyone have any idea where this mythical place called "Jets Stadium" is lol?
Its jest stadium and look at all the blue jerseys in the stans....lol

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.