Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Franchise-Star-21 @ 07/28/10 12:43 AM
I like how at :54 of the vid, screen to Ryan Mathews....The O-Line (all 3 infront ) completely stall , and let Mathews run ahead

# 2 Redskinsfan26 @ 07/28/10 01:44 AM
this vid made me want to get my hands on the game even more now for some reason

# 3 steelernation28 @ 07/28/10 03:55 AM
In the end, I really hope gameflow and the gameplan come together as well as they should.

# 4 JohnnyNutman @ 07/28/10 05:23 AM
gameflow does sound good (on paper)... wonder what it will be like in practice. this would be so much better on PC. i cant stand doing that sort of stuff on 360, but with a mouse & keyboard i would edit the **** out of a gameplan for hours.

# 5 adembroski @ 07/28/10 12:55 PM
My main complaint about game-planning is that I cannot setup the order in which plays are called. Hopefully that's rectified next year. Otherwise, I enjoy the feature.

# 6 crumpled_heap @ 07/28/10 01:04 PM
if you're playing online, especially against cheesers, then you are going to need to use the whole playbook if you are going to win the game. I don't think the CPU is going to be smart enough to call the right play everytime against a smart online opponent. Therefore, unless you're playing against the CPU, it makes no sense to set-up your playbook and gameplan before the game even starts.

they say it was too complicated having to scroll through all the on-screen plays during the game. It's only complicated for the people that use 3 plays the whole game. But for people like me who use the whole playbook it was fine the way it was.

# 7 Skyboxer @ 07/28/10 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
My main complaint about game-planning is that I cannot setup the order in which plays are called. Hopefully that's rectified next year. Otherwise, I enjoy the feature.
Don't most teams (Those that do, do this) only script the first 10 or so plays? I would think the weight system would do the trick. I guess I'm just confuse as to the benefit of having plays called in a particular order.

# 8 Dog @ 07/28/10 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Don't most teams (Those that do, do this) only script the first 10 or so plays? I would think the weight system would do the trick. I guess I'm just confuse as to the benefit of having plays called in a particular order.

i think its somewhere around the first 30 plays, but who knows.

anyway i dont know what to think about gameflow. i would have to use it with the eagles and only after getting to know certain plays that i like

# 9 adembroski @ 07/28/10 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Some plays are meant to be run in sequence. Do you think Play Action is more effective on the opening drive, or after the offense has run the ball at the defense 12 times for 70 yards?

# 10 ezio @ 07/28/10 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
From the DEMO, i still find the "ASK MADDEN" feature with its 3 suggestions more closely resembling real life than Gameflow and its "Mystery" play once you break the huddle.

But i feel i need more time with this feature to make a solid ruling...A gameplanning feature has been something i have begged for since like Madden 02 honestly, so i want to spend solid time with it to see if its worth a damn. Ask Madden makes some questionable playcalls, but so do coaches....
If you set up a Gameplan and then use "Ask Madden" it uses the plays from your gameplan.

# 11 K_GUN @ 07/29/10 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
do you know if we can we set up gameplans for all 32 teams in franchise mode?

i ask because if yes, then I'd make sure those double corner blitzes rarely (if ever) see the light of day from any defense in my franchise mode.

just curious

# 12 Lieutenant Dan @ 07/29/10 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
If you set up a Gameplan and then use "Ask Madden" it uses the plays from your gameplan.
If this is a fact, then that is extremely awesome.

# 13 adembroski @ 07/29/10 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
do you know if we can we set up gameplans for all 32 teams in franchise mode?

i ask because if yes, then I'd make sure those double corner blitzes rarely (if ever) see the light of day from any defense in my franchise mode.

just curious
Yes, you can, but I wouldn't do so defensively. They're not situational.

They'll play you the same way each time you line up with 4 wide, for instance, regardless of its 1st and 10 or 3rd and 20.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.