Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

I'll take questions tonight, but after that, I send it off to the reviewer. He can then decide to do the same, or just wait for the review.

With that out of the way, what questions do you have? I haven't gone too deep into franchise, but we all already know, not much has changed there.

*Closed it up at midnight, but there are quite a few questions answered.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Paakaa10 @ 08/02/10 07:12 PM
Quick stadium question: any sign of Rodgers Centre (one Buffalo Bills game per year) or the "London Stadium" (for the NFL International Series game between San Francisco and Denver this year)?

Edit: I know that the "London Stadium" was in Madden NFL 10, but I'm pretty sure that Rodgers Centre wasn't.

Edit #2: It might not be in the list of stadiums for quick play; might have to open up Franchise and sim up to/check those weeks in the Bills and 49ers/Broncos seasons to see. Bills Toronto Series Game is in Week 9 and the NFL International Game for SF/DEN is Week 8.

# 2 SubZero97 @ 08/02/10 07:15 PM
how is man coverage?

# 3 kwabalicious @ 08/02/10 07:18 PM
new to the next gen system, only had it for 8 months, so I was wondering if you could change the coach philosophies outside of franchise mode so I could make the team give the ball to RB2 more often. This may be a confusing question for PS3 users but...

# 4 Steve_OS @ 08/02/10 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
Are there formation subs this year?
You can go into a package and select players individually, if you want... via R1, but other than that, hitting the right stick to the left/right changes players in said "package".

# 5 Dog @ 08/02/10 07:22 PM
do ea sports highlights cut off at the end of the highlight like last year?

# 6 CH4OS @ 08/02/10 07:22 PM
Did you noticed if the framerate issues during replays and cutscenes in the PS3 demo still occur in the PS3 retail version?

# 7 BlueNGold @ 08/02/10 07:24 PM
What are the different "Presentation Styles" in the Options menu?

Will you be doing a season sim to look at sim stats?

Thanks Steve.

# 8 dguru @ 08/02/10 07:25 PM
1) Are you able to go online and if so what is the minimum people that can play an online franchise.
2) Do you know if stats are kept against friends online when not a ranked game.
3) Is there anything that stands out about online play.

Thx for your time

# 9 Texas Ace @ 08/02/10 07:27 PM
Are elite pass rushers still irrelevant like in years' past?

Or will Demarcus Ware finally play like Demarcus Ware?

# 10 K_GUN @ 08/02/10 07:29 PM
thanks Steve!

when using the ZOOMED camera...how far out does the camera view pull out?.....as far as the normal camera setting?...any chance of a quick vid using the ZOOMED camera?

thanks again

# 11 Steve_OS @ 08/02/10 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paakaa10
Quick stadium question: any sign of Rodgers Centre (one Buffalo Bills game per year) or the "London Stadium" (for the NFL International Series game between San Francisco and Denver this year)?

Edit: I know that the "London Stadium" was in Madden NFL 10, but I'm pretty sure that Rodgers Centre wasn't.

Edit #2: It might not be in the list of stadiums for quick play; might have to open up Franchise and sim up to/check those weeks in the Bills and 49ers/Broncos seasons to see. Bills Toronto Series Game is in Week 9 and the NFL International Game for SF/DEN is Week 8.
Denver @ San Fran in Week 8 is in London.
Bears @ Bills in Week 9 is in Rogers Centre.

# 12 Steve_OS @ 08/02/10 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubZero97
how is man coverage?
It's better than last year. Not seeing the warping as much. Top corners are still a tad easy on slants, unless they are playing inside position. Getting used to the Strat Pad, but I think it is better than last year, with adjustments.

# 13 Paakaa10 @ 08/02/10 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Denver @ San Fran in Week 8 is in London.
Bears @ Bills in Week 9 is in Rogers Centre.
Color me surprised, and impressed. Didn't expect Rodgers Centre in the game.

Thanks, Steve!

# 14 Steve_OS @ 08/02/10 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwabalicious
new to the next gen system, only had it for 8 months, so I was wondering if you could change the coach philosophies outside of franchise mode so I could make the team give the ball to RB2 more often. This may be a confusing question for PS3 users but...
Outside of Franchise Mode, it doesn't look like you can.

# 15 Steve_OS @ 08/02/10 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnes12eaglesfan
do ea sports highlights cut off at the end of the highlight like last year?
I can't speak for 360 users, but on the PS3, they are in fact CUT. Which sucks.

# 16 Steve_OS @ 08/02/10 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH4OS
Did you noticed if the framerate issues during replays and cutscenes in the PS3 demo still occur in the PS3 retail version?
Nothing even remotely close to what I saw in the PS3 demo. Retail is smooth like butter.

# 17 JayDouble @ 08/02/10 07:40 PM
Has the LT/RT & LE/DE balanced out or is the LE still a beast?

# 18 Texas Ace @ 08/02/10 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDouble
Has the LT/RT & LE/DE balanced out or is the LE still a beast?
Ah, good one.

I thought it was just me. Like in Madden 10, I felt that the Madden 11 demo made rushing from the left side easier than the right.

I really hope that pass rushing in general is improved, but going by the demo, it looks like pass blocking is even stronger......is this the case, Steve?

# 19 Futurestyl3 @ 08/02/10 07:51 PM
have you been able to use a play action pass without getting sacked??

# 20 Alacr1ty @ 08/02/10 07:51 PM
how much has the stadium feel improved from madden 10 to 11? crowd noise, soundtrack, team songs, that type of thing.

thanks

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.