NHL 11 News Post

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kibby @ 09/04/10 07:48 PM
Wow, thats a great commercial.

# 2 Gagnon39 @ 09/04/10 08:02 PM
After years, and years, and years, and years, and, well, you get the point... of being a Chicago Blackhawks fan, I am not used to them getting all this love. Two straight covers, commercials, on the demo, etc. And let me just say, I am FREAKING LOVING IT! Go Duncs! Go Hawks! Can't wait for this game!

# 3 actionhank @ 09/04/10 08:38 PM
I'm surprised they used Keith, considering his in game face doesn't look much like him.
Nice commercial though.

# 4 onlybygrace @ 09/04/10 08:43 PM
What, no Chelsea Dagger?!?!?!?! I'm done with this game.

# 5 onlybygrace @ 09/04/10 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I know, but at least it is not "When the Saints come marching in" I mean who would ever play that song for a Goal scored?
Gotta respect the Note for respecting tradition and not just conforming along with the rest of the league, eh?

# 6 Gagnon39 @ 09/04/10 09:59 PM
The ABSOLUTE worst goal song is Nashville's "I like it, I love it". I hate, with a burning and everlasting passion, the Nashville Predators. I used to hate the Blues, still don't really like them that much, but all of my hatred transferred from St. Louis to Nashville when the Predators came into the league.

And one last thing, Chelsea Dagger will be blasting out my speakers on every goal at the UC on my game, you gotta love custom sountracks!

# 7 Red71Star @ 09/04/10 10:21 PM
Dang, Briere looks pretty big in that video. Also, he needs to untuck his socks and Richards needs to tuck his in. Moreover, what Chicago goalie wears number 30? EA needs to go back to the drawing board on this one.

Absolutely just kidding! That was probably the best commercial for any hockey video game I've seen ever! 2.5 days.. ahhhh!!!!

But seriously, Briere's socks need to be untucked.

# 8 mdistefano @ 09/04/10 11:18 PM
ha!!!!

anyway, 30 will probably be Turco...not sure what he wore in big D.

# 9 Red71Star @ 09/05/10 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdistefano
ha!!!!

anyway, 30 will probably be Turco...not sure what he wore in big D.
Hehe. He wore 35 in Dallas. I'll be curious to see how he does in Chicago. I can't wait to see him interacting with the likes of Keith and Seabrook as well as Kane, Toews and Sharp, etc.. It'll be Barrasso/Lemieux all over again.. well maybe not.. but who knows.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.