Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

If the embed doesn't work for you, click here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 23 @ 09/09/10 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfreebird89
I'll admit my hype was dying down, but now after these past 2 vids, i'm as hyped as b4!

Only thing is, i can't stand this guys voice. Sounds like he's trying too hard to sound like slim thug..

Are you out of your mind dude?

I know you're new here but you dont know Da Czar...

Chat with him on the phone, thats his voice

# 82 RGmoney @ 09/09/10 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajknows
Thanks for the work you've done on the vid's CZAR....it's looking good.
I echo this statement.

Oh, and ajknows... I loved your post about "A Block Party going on over here." lol

# 83 Rocboyz101 @ 09/09/10 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
No doubt man.. but that play was Nash's style all the way, break the D down off the pick and improvise weaving his way through the lane back and forth

Going to be tough without that magic recovery defense

# 84 WTF @ 09/09/10 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

How dare you Czar for using your real voice.

Re-Watching this video again, I'm seeing all sorts of things that look 10-fold improved from last year.

I think this is the first year that I have ever seen such spacing by 2k. I love what I'm seeing.

# 85 kpax1º1 @ 09/09/10 07:24 PM
This is brilliant! Can't wait for the next video. I'm going to enjoy how the AI defense is going to make things harder to score a basket.

# 86 23 @ 09/09/10 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
I wanna see Czar try to lead pass on those PnR's. I want to see if they REALLY fixed the D.
Do it yourself in the demo lol

# 87 ctu130 @ 09/09/10 07:33 PM
i hope Czar does the Magic some time :P His videos are awesome tho

# 88 Tha_Kid @ 09/09/10 07:34 PM
Almost as good as the videos was Czar's post (i think in the day 1 thread) where he said "it is still 2K." I saw a couple 2Kisms in the video that bring the game back down to earth, but that is a good thing. It's easy to get too hyped, especially in September.

# 89 SageInfinite @ 09/09/10 07:35 PM
All this from an old build too. I'm scared to see what we will be playing Oct. 5.

# 90 Muzyk23 @ 09/09/10 07:35 PM
Can't believe how much smoother the game looks and how much better the animations are. Spacing ( spurs-lakers clip) is sooo much better too.
It's ovah

# 91 alaska2k3 @ 09/09/10 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Ha, I was thinking more like Chef from South park, vids are sick though

# 92 Classic88 @ 09/09/10 07:36 PM
Great stuff. Czar always puttin' in work. Can't wait for Day 3

# 93 CaCHooKa Man @ 09/09/10 07:39 PM
hopefully the staples center court is fixed in the final build. the center court line is still yellow instead of purple in the video.

# 94 green94 @ 09/09/10 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Alright im voting now

2k12.. we need a halftime show to highlight the game

AND Da Czar is the man you'll have in studio breaking down the plays

This is exactly what they do on tv showing how teams gained the advantage and how they executed or not.

The spacing, the defense, the difference in speeds, the pick and roll they run from up top... Insanity this is
LMAO - get Czar in the studio to record some audio!

# 95 MelMan1486 @ 09/09/10 07:40 PM
Lookin absolutely amazing.... I'm just PRAYING that there's no glaring glitches that prevent me from starting my association on day one.

# 96 jsg @ 09/09/10 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Alright im voting now

2k12.. we need a halftime show to highlight the game

AND Da Czar is the man you'll have in studio breaking down the plays

This is exactly what they do on tv showing how teams gained the advantage and how they executed or not.

The spacing, the defense, the difference in speeds, the pick and roll they run from up top... Insanity this is
Damn good idea!!!

# 97 mlp111 @ 09/09/10 07:41 PM
speechless, man this looks soooooooo good, can't wait, hope they do a midnight release, just sick, and for all those who said graphics were the same as 2k10, look harder, graphics look too sick, even though its running a 30 fps, this game is sooooooooooo much more a better improvement than 2k10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2K11 IS SHOOTING FOR SPORTS GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!! AND YOU HAVE MY VOTE!!!!!!!!

# 98 richmo @ 09/09/10 08:23 PM
Definitely going to be a thinking man's game this year, no doubt.

# 99 SpSoloSr @ 09/09/10 08:24 PM
Great work as usual Czar, I just had a quick question for you though (and I apologize if this has been addressed already).

I particularly just stick to one squad with 2K in all the modes, but with all the different reads and sets, I'm really excited to give some other teams a go this year. With that in mind, and maybe for those who don't have a habit of running a set offense, how difficult of a learning curve are we looking at? It seems that you had a pretty firm grasp on not only the playing style, but also the reads and options off the sets. Would you expect some players being a little overwhelmed by it all?

# 100 thareezen @ 09/09/10 08:30 PM
that was an A+ vid and a great job by 2k implementing those new offensives. Wanna see the Lakers, Heat, Magic and Bulls.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.