Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

For those that are not aware, IsoAchieved belongs to EdotD, otherwise known as MomentousCeltic.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 yungflo @ 09/17/10 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOausarOo
I think Kobe's dunks are still a little too much. He doesn't come like that any more in traffic. He rarely dunks nowadays. He really should have a package of unorthodox finishes around the rim. Rarely should he be yaking out in traffic.

Of course it's a video game and it's Kobe so I understand.
he didn't do anything spectacular, he allied oooped in the po season last year. he can still do it man. just not crazy 2k8 dunk packages.

# 82 yungflo @ 09/17/10 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalenT
I just flick the shot stick in the same direction twice. (Left, Left) VOILA! Shimmy!
NOICE! thanks man

# 83 eDotd @ 09/17/10 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOausarOo
I think Kobe's dunks are still a little too much. He doesn't come like that any more in traffic. He rarely dunks nowadays. He really should have a package of unorthodox finishes around the rim. Rarely should he be yaking out in traffic.

Of course it's a video game and it's Kobe so I understand.
He definitely looks like #8 in some of the dunks in his package, but overall I think they toned it down a lot. I remember in 2K8 he had a dunk where he literally brought the ball down and touched his ankle before dunking it.

# 84 ehh @ 09/17/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDotd
He definitely looks like #8 in some of the dunks in his package, but overall I think they toned it down a lot.
Plus it's on Pro, right? That's what stars should look like on Pro IMO.

# 85 LeBronistheKing @ 09/17/10 02:52 PM
[quote=eDotd;2041619506]He definitely looks like #8 in some of the dunks in his package, but overall I think they toned it down a lot. I remember in 2K8 he had a dunk where he literally brought the ball down and touched his ankle before dunking it.[/quote]

This dunk used to be the bane of my existance in 2K8 Sweet fancy Moses did I hate that animation. I will probably tone down Kobe's dunk rating when I get the game or edit his dunk package if it is still possible. Same with Ray Allen and Paul Pierce. I had Pierce and Ray Allen tomahawk on me and to quote Czar "That's not sim".

# 86 RipCity71252 @ 09/17/10 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Plus it's on Pro, right? That's what stars should look like on Pro IMO.
Beluba did say that the game experience differs drastically on sim gamestyle, all-star and above.

Excited to try it out.

# 87 Pared @ 09/17/10 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
ive seen lebrons routine 6-18 jump shooting games lol thats his biggest weakness. he is a john startks type shooters" streakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkky
You leave Starks out of this!

# 88 8and9 @ 09/17/10 03:25 PM
Wow, sick!

# 89 TalenT @ 09/17/10 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
NOICE! thanks man
Glad to help boss.

# 90 SDJHood93 @ 09/17/10 06:36 PM
Great video! I can't wait to play this game and pull this stuff off on the CPU and my friends.

# 91 Bornindamecca @ 09/17/10 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Any coincidence the Street Fighter players are getting the isomotion down a little quicker? (I see you Born and Mo)...lol...damn my charge characters lol
Do retired Street Fighter players count? lol.

The main guides to getting the controls:

Make sure you have spacing so you can't get bodied out of your move.

Watch your rhythm/momentum. It affects the context of your move. So if you do a spin while in control, it'll be totally different than attempting it while caught up in another animation. Follow the pace of the ball and your player's shoulders and be mindful of those things while changing direction.

Pro Tip: Start to get a hold of the Size Up Dribbles by holding L Trigger(L1) from a standstill dribble and just moving the L stick in the North South East and West directions. You should get a pretty good feel for how size ups work from doing this. Then start branching out with different ways to explode out of it. The CPU loses it's composure after a little Skip to my Louing with the ball, which will give you more space to experiment in the demo.

Pro Tip II: Don't forget that the L Trigger modifies layups, so if you're holding the L Trigger and things are happening in a strange way, take a look at the moves list and see what layup animation you may accidentally be activating. Practice the layups separately so you can get a handle on how the L Trigger layups affect your shots/animations coming out of a dribble.

# 92 pepp32 @ 09/17/10 08:22 PM
Is there a post up button or is it automatic again?

# 93 airjoca @ 09/17/10 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepp32
Is there a post up button or is it automatic again?
It's LT + RT or L2 + R2.

# 94 Glenn33 @ 09/17/10 08:44 PM
Ummm - if Kobe is like that in the game...what's Jordan gonna be like?

# 95 airjoca @ 09/17/10 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
Unstoppabull

# 96 brs2305 @ 09/17/10 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffpp
Use some open proxy server from another country. Australia worked for me.
Ah, good one, thanks for the help!

# 97 skinnybonez @ 09/17/10 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
Kobe> Jordan tho

Spoiler

# 98 ohyeah33 @ 09/17/10 11:42 PM
Here is Larmar doing a little work lol.

# 99 yungflo @ 09/18/10 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah33

LO didn't do any work this year tho.

# 100 richmo @ 09/18/10 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah33

Thanks for making this, wanted to see how LO played but was too lazy to foul someone out myself lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.