NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Super Glock @ 09/17/10 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiffani
If I do decide to play the Heat in Association, I'm going to attempt to hand out RBI's (real bad injuries) to two of the big three, excluding Lebron of course because he's been proven to be durable over his career. The other two with a history of being nicked up, (Bosh and Wade) better not even attempt to take it to the rim; I'm going to channel the Piston's team when they were in their prime when I play El Heat.
Lol, I think some RBI's may be a good idea in order to handle the Heat.

# 22 eko718 @ 09/17/10 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiffani
If I do decide to play the Heat in Association, I'm going to attempt to hand out RBI's (real bad injuries) to two of the big three, excluding Lebron of course because he's been proven to be durable over his career. The other two with a history of being nicked up, (Bosh and Wade) better not even attempt to take it to the rim; I'm going to channel the Piston's team when they were in their prime when I play El Heat.
Booooo.... poor sportsmanship....

# 23 LeBronistheKing @ 09/17/10 01:45 PM
Loved what I saw in the video. Great job as usual. Loving those isos where the defense has to make a desicion there is going to be alot of that this year. With how accurate Kobe is in the demo I look forward to playing with Bron with all the new jumpshots as well as the much improved passing it should be great. Also noticed as has been mentioned the multicolor rubber wrist band on LeBron but it seems odd as they appear to be two toned on each band like a stripe which is very strange seeing as nobody has ever worn something like that. I wish they would just give us the option to edit the color of each of the double rubberbands seperately instead of them both being just the same color.

# 24 23 @ 09/17/10 01:46 PM
2k please just hire this man... he just fits

Im kinda bummed that the footage is getting low though, I haven't seen one video that I didnt enjoy... not ONE!

Miami is going to be a problem, BUT...not for the same reason the Celtics are going to be a problem, which is totally different from how LA can pose you problems, which will take a different approach on how to solve the Utah problem.. after you've dealt with the KD Jeff /Green dilemma

This is what I love about what im seeing.. an 82 game season has probably never been more satisfying

Da_Czar! Im starting to get used to that intro.. you two dudes are legends in your own time

# 25 mvb34 @ 09/17/10 01:48 PM
I hope zones in 2K11 are effective.

# 26 eko718 @ 09/17/10 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
lebron better not be a excellent jumpshooter because he isnt IRL. dont "give" away ratings 2k like you do with kobes dunk rating
Actually, he is from midrange.

# 27 DaZetheMaZe @ 09/17/10 01:55 PM
You already know love the vids, thanks DaCzar appreciate all the hard work.

# 28 TheBadazz @ 09/17/10 01:58 PM
Another one for the books, Czar. Thanks for taking the time to drop this, hope wifey is doing ok.

# 29 Scriptures22 @ 09/17/10 01:59 PM
Thanks for the vids, Czar and much love to the fam!

# 30 jerseyballer7 @ 09/17/10 01:59 PM
Just like in the real upcoming NBA. 2k11 association is going to be tough with teams like the Lakers, Heat, Celtics, and others stacking themselves up.

Great vid once again Czar. I'm very thankful you was kind enough to show us this but man I know you are having the most fun in the world with the new born. Congrats and take your time, us fans ain't going nowhere.

# 31 eDotd @ 09/17/10 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
dang, dude is having a baby and still cranking out hits

props and best wishes to you and your family!
for real though.

Czar you da man. What better time for a new addition to the Sim Nation than now?

# 32 LeBronistheKing @ 09/17/10 02:09 PM
Quote:
lebron better not be a excellent jumpshooter because he isnt IRL. dont "give" away ratings 2k like you do with kobes dunk rating

Brons midrange and three point game are pretty respectable and consistent for the most part. Plus he has the ability to really get on a hot streak as well. In fact he shot 50% from the field and 35% from behind the arc last season. Both respectable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14C6dHBfHMk

# 33 eko718 @ 09/17/10 02:10 PM
Quote:
i actually didnt see anything in the vid that was as complete as the celtics vid. just alot of pick n rolls really. Boston looks alot tougher to guard with continous ball movement, huge size advantage, and to many shooters. Bosh has a jumper i see but for some reason KG has a unblockable fade away J. Shot blocking is easier this year so on SIM hof./superstar i dont expect much PIP anyway especially in a zone
Bostons offensive sets did look more complex, but it seems he went into greater depth with them too. Miami works a lot of Screen and Rolls. The team however now has 2 playmakers and iso-threats. I imagine on the higher levels they wil be a problem.

# 34 jeebs9 @ 09/17/10 02:21 PM
Well the best thing about this year. No more super recovery. So zone will be a lot easier to attack if help comes. But I expect the Heat to have more plays once the season starts. As of right now. You really don't know what they will be running. Wade/LeBron might be PG's for as much as we know lol

Bosh's sig shot looks very nice.

# 35 Penny Hardaway @ 09/17/10 02:34 PM
Quote:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
this will just be another challenge for my rockets to dominate on. good thing we picked up another excellent defender in lee

Courtney has tremendous ability. I don't know WHAT Otis was thinking when he dealt him for Wince. He could have done a great job against Ray or Truth in that Boston series. I always deal him back to the Magic for Vince straight up in 2K.

# 36 Da_Czar @ 09/17/10 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Well the best thing about this year. No more super recovery. So zone will be a lot easier to attack if help comes. But I expect the Heat to have more plays once the season starts. As of right now. You really don't know what they will be running. Wade/LeBron might be PG's for as much as we know lol

Bosh's sig shot looks very nice.
They actually have between 30-40 plays right now but there is only so much you can capture in basically 2 days. If I had the game and the time I could do an easy 30 minutes going through each play for the heat.

By no means am I covering a complete playbook just trying to capture the character in what I have which Is very limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 37 stillfeelme @ 09/17/10 02:58 PM
Everything in that video he posted I expect the heat to run because it plays to their strength. You will pick your posion playing the Heat. You either foul Lebron and Wade or you double and let them kick it out
  • Big Z the corner jump shot is practically his whole game
  • Bosh is known for having a solid perimeter game along with his face up moves.
  • Mike Miller don't need to say nothing about his shooting.
  • Udonis Haslem stay making those face up jumpers from the baseline lol.
I know Czar probably doesn't have footage of it to show but it would be live to see some Lebron post plays. You put him in the post, Miller on the 3pt line have Z set a screen for a cutting Wade and Lebron could decide to do whatever based off what the defense give him.

# 38 jeebs9 @ 09/17/10 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
They actually have between 30-40 plays right now but there is only so much you can capture in basically 2 days. If I had the game and the time I could do an easy 30 minutes going through each play for the heat.

By no means am I covering a complete playbook just trying to capture the character in what I have which Is very limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my post I meant in terms of identity. Right now we really don't their sets. Because they haven't even touched the floor.

LeBron has a few set plays from the Cavs. Great example,
Call it "13 Rub"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edOQz...eature=related
I don't know if anyone else watch game tape like Da_Czar and I do. But the Cavs run this play about once a game. And they always get a dunk. Don't believe me. I can find the other of this whole season (if you need so).

There have another play the Cavs use to run. Call it "31 Double Rub".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVPKahvD3WY
This usually will result in a Mo Williams corner 3. But LeBron makes the read and makes the passes to Side Show Bob.

I can list a set of favorite plays for Wade as well. If anyone doesn't believe me when I say in terms of identity. We don't know what Erik (& Reily) are cooking up.

edit: But like I said in my first post. Take your time man....

# 39 youvalss @ 09/17/10 03:11 PM
Thanks for the video, Czar. Cool as always!

Those dunk animations were great!

# 40 Kaanyr Vhok @ 09/17/10 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Everything in that video he posted I expect the heat to run because it plays to their strength. You will pick your posion playing the Heat. You either foul Lebron and Wade or you double and let them kick it out
  • Big Z the corner jump shot is practically his whole game
  • Bosh is known for having a solid perimeter game along with his face up moves.
  • Mike Miller don't need to say nothing about his shooting.
  • Udonis Haslem stay making those face up jumpers from the baseline lol.
I know Czar probably doesn't have footage of it to show but it would be live to see some Lebron post plays. You put him in the post, Miller on the 3pt line have Z set a screen for a cutting Wade and Lebron could decide to do whatever based off what the defense give him.
LeBron is pretty ordinary in the post. He should be a lot better.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.