Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 youvalss @ 09/27/10 05:17 PM
Thanks, Steve. Any gameplay video is a good video.

Don Nelson did the Costanza - he locked himself in his office and told the secretary: "If anyone needs me, tell them I'm IN MY OFFFICCCCEEEE!"

# 2 pdawg17 @ 09/27/10 06:27 PM
Wow...everyone talks about "rocket dunks" in the other game but watch Bogut at the 2:32 mark here...

# 3 in mid air @ 09/27/10 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe24-
LOL. where do you see the rocket dunk? You can cleary see that at the 2:32 mark there is no rocket dunk....or dunk for that matter
Don't know why he said 2:32, but I'm sure he's talking about Bogut's dunk at 4:35

# 4 youngfaze01 @ 09/27/10 07:43 PM
I'm can't believe they didn't add Jennings tattoos. Anyways good video.

# 5 TheWorldIsYours @ 09/27/10 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17
Wow...everyone talks about "rocket dunks" in the other game but watch Bogut at the 2:32 mark here...
Why do you watch these videos if your sole purpose is trying to find something wrong with it. I understand your a fan of Elite but your taking it a little too far.

# 6 Rocboyz101 @ 09/27/10 09:13 PM
lol weird looking dunk. Great video otherwise though.

# 7 ajc25 @ 09/27/10 09:19 PM
Nice to see improved commentary. I remember how in 2k10 a commentator would be talking about a player and you would throw down a nasty jam and they acted as if nothing happened. Good Job 2k!!!

# 8 bmgoff11 @ 09/27/10 11:38 PM
why does he have to be a fan on elite to spot something he sees is weird in the n the game, anyway the vid was nice but ellis with generic shoes he is the star of the team//

# 9 youvalss @ 09/27/10 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmgoff11
why does he have to be a fan on elite to spot something he sees is weird in the n the game, anyway the vid was nice but ellis with generic shoes he is the star of the team//
Don't think it got anything to do with him being the star of the team or not. 2K probably doesn't have a license to his shoes so they gave him generic ones, and we can change them to whatever is the closest to his real shoes.

# 10 pdawg17 @ 09/28/10 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorldIsYours
Why do you watch these videos if your sole purpose is trying to find something wrong with it. I understand your a fan of Elite but your taking it a little too far.
What are you talking about? I'm buying 2k11 day 1. I'm the furthest thing from a fanboy of either game (I'm actually not thrilled about either game this year)...am I stepping on someone's toes by actually saying something critical about a 2k video?

Quote:
Thank you

# 11 pdawg17 @ 09/28/10 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by in mid air
Don't know why he said 2:32, but I'm sure he's talking about Bogut's dunk at 4:35
Sorry...by 2:32 I meant 2:32 left in the first quarter...it is around 4:45 into the youtube video...

# 12 Gofeezy @ 09/28/10 12:31 AM
Great video, can't wait to take the court with the Warriors.. Should we expect a patch soon for the coaching change? Keith Smart announced official new head coach today.

# 13 pdawg17 @ 09/28/10 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofeezy
Great video, can't wait to take the court with the Warriors.. Should we expect a patch soon for the coaching change? Keith Smart announced official new head coach today.
I hope so...I don't want to hear about Nellie during my entire season...nor do I want to see his disinterested self on the sideline...

# 14 Blzer @ 09/28/10 12:50 AM
5:48 looks sah-weet!

# 15 BZOE @ 09/28/10 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17
What are you talking about? I'm buying 2k11 day 1. I'm the furthest thing from a fanboy of either game (I'm actually not thrilled about either game this year)...am I stepping on someone's toes by actually saying something critical about a 2k video?

Thank you
Just ignore him, many people can't take critique's. There's nothing wrong with pointing out a flaw in a game. He obviously just wants to hear all postive things.

# 16 Rawdeal28 @ 09/28/10 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfaze01
I'm can't believe they didn't add Jennings tattoos. Anyways good video.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmgoff11
but ellis with generic shoes he is the star of the team//
this is what the current state of video games has brought us to complain about. smh

thanks for the vid steve. good stuff.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.