Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Check out all the changes for the official Madden NFL 11 week 4 rosters.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 StreetCarp @ 10/02/10 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHAM
Its out now.

Blair White added to the Colts at 61 which is cool...but he should probably be higher on beat press instead of the 40 or 50 he has now. On his TD catch, White broke a jam and was wide open, he used a nice looking swim move on the jam and ran a sluggo. DM probably should have had his beat press at 70.

Also for the Pats, why is Brandon Merriweather not being dropped or moved to backup? He hasn't been the starter. He made a play for the pick, but other than that he's been terrible and he's rated 88 on Madden. The Pats are giving up alot of TD's through the passing game, their Defense has given up alot of points...yet their secondary has been bumped more than dropped. McCourtey up 4 from week 1, Chung up 5, Arrington bumped 10, and all DM has done was drop Butler 2? Cmon Donnie Moore, hate on that Pats D please.
You're somewhat right about Meriweather. He actually did get a majority of the playing time at safety with Chung as the other safety, but he hasn't been performing well enough to warrant an 88. I think he deserves a rating around 84.

McCourty and Chung have been the only bright spots of the Pats secondary. McCourty is still a rookie, but he's looking like the real deal. A 79 is a fair rating for him. I might even argue that he deserves low-to-mid 80s, but we really haven't seen enough of him for him to deserve that. Chung made huge strides in the offseason, but 11's original rating for him was the same as last year's. Low 80s is good for him, since he's actually a very good safety except for in coverage, where he is a liability. As for Arrington, now he's a 65 or a 66. Sure, his rating went up a lot, but it's still a bad rating. His performance as a starter last week was about that good/bad.

With Butler, though, you're absolutely right. He has shown absolutely NOTHING to convince me that he's any better or worse than Arrington. He should be the same rating as Arrington (65?) until the RCB position battle unfolds.

# 22 MAHAM @ 10/02/10 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetCarp
You're somewhat right about Meriweather. He actually did get a majority of the playing time at safety with Chung as the other safety, but he hasn't been performing well enough to warrant an 88. I think he deserves a rating around 84.

McCourty and Chung have been the only bright spots of the Pats secondary. McCourty is still a rookie, but he's looking like the real deal. A 79 is a fair rating for him. I might even argue that he deserves low-to-mid 80s, but we really haven't seen enough of him for him to deserve that. Chung made huge strides in the offseason, but 11's original rating for him was the same as last year's. Low 80s is good for him, since he's actually a very good safety except for in coverage, where he is a liability. As for Arrington, now he's a 65 or a 66. Sure, his rating went up a lot, but it's still a bad rating. His performance as a starter last week was about that good/bad.

With Butler, though, you're absolutely right. He has shown absolutely NOTHING to convince me that he's any better or worse than Arrington. He should be the same rating as Arrington (65?) until the RCB position battle unfolds.
Chung has played well, been a tackling machine. I like McCourty, I was hoping he'd last till the end on rnd1 and be drafted by the Colts.

Butler has been picked on bad by opposing QB's so mid 60's sounds right. Meriweather to mid 80's seems right too. He needs to show discipline and stop freelancing which he says he's working on. http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...4199&sport=NFL

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.