Home
Fight Night Champion News Post

If the embedded video doesn't work for you, click here.

Joe Louis, Marciano, Jack Johnson, Dempsey. Does it look legit to you?

Game: Fight Night ChampionReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Fight Night Champion Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Bamtino @ 03/16/11 08:34 PM
Looks legit to me.

I would actually consider buying this game if that DLC pack is indeed real and they fix the sliders.

# 2 acts238shaun @ 03/17/11 08:08 AM
It looks legit to me because of their weights, they weigh between 176 and 199. That's impossible with CAB's unless it's a modded 360. Even with a modded 360 Joe Louis looks like Joe Louis, and he's impossible to make like that with the moving forehead creases.

# 3 Motown @ 03/17/11 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
It looks legit to me because of their weights, they weigh between 176 and 199. That's impossible with CAB's unless it's a modded 360. Even with a modded 360 Joe Louis looks like Joe Louis, and he's impossible to make like that with the moving forehead creases.
That & the part in the hair

# 4 D-Hiatus @ 03/17/11 03:38 PM
Looks pretty legit...I mean you can definitely tell those guys weren't created by anyone. Now to be honest I'm only excited for two of those boxers...Joe Louis and Rocky....the others can be left alone for maybe a Middleweight version of Roy Jones....just a thought

# 5 ybtherockstar @ 03/17/11 04:10 PM
It looks good to me. I can't wait for the pack to come out along with Cowboys stadium!!!

# 6 djcorrosive @ 03/17/11 05:10 PM
I'm way more excited about the prospect of new venue(s). One of the big disappointments for me was the lack of new venues in Champion (not counting the gyms). Regardless, this looks legit to me.

# 7 Vast @ 03/17/11 07:25 PM
I don't think its legit. Just for the fact that it wouldn't be a lucrative boxer pack for EA. Only old school boxing heads would buy it.

The sim boxing fans greatly greatly outnumber the guys who would want to fight with Jack Johnson or Marciano. It's all about the $$ for EA.

# 8 KanoSupreme203 @ 03/17/11 11:10 PM
I hope not I'm hoping for some 80s boxers and atleast 1 or 2 from 90s and present. There's so many missing boxers. 4 legends boxers that should have bn in the game of the hop instead we got bishop n his high school homeboys put in the game or the fat dude u got to fight wit a cut eye on champion mode wtf... What happen wit Prince.Meldrick Taylor.Camacho.Trinidad.IkeQuartey.Berto.MarquezBr others.WBenitez.JohnMolina.Azumah Nelson they put Leija why not Ruelas or Chuiquita Gonzales instead we get Billy Dib Wtf Finito Lopez is eatin tacos somewhere wondering why they don't call me lol..New venues and the gameplay tweaks its a plus but let's hope for the best..

# 9 acts238shaun @ 03/18/11 07:59 AM
Yeah, or Bute and the Super Six guys.

# 10 Vast @ 03/18/11 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Yeah, or Bute and the Super Six guys.
It's a travesty that the super six guys aren't in the game. Sergio Martinez, Paul Williams, Amir Khan.

Is Amir Khan in the game?

# 11 acts238shaun @ 03/22/11 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
It's a travesty that the super six guys aren't in the game. Sergio Martinez, Paul Williams, Amir Khan.

Is Amir Khan in the game?
No, there are rumors. I'd rather have Prince Nazeem than Khan, but more current fighters are needed.

Abraham, IMO, isn't worth DLC. Just create a bald CAB who fights dirty, has a peekaboo stance and follows you around throwing five or six power modified straights or hooks a round. Give him about 15 to 18 on hooks and straights, 18 on chin and 20 on heart with 0 for head movement and 75 for speed. Add 80-85 for cuts/swelling and you are done.

Give me Bute, Ward, Dirrell, Kessler and, I hate to say it, Froch. Or at least Froch's wife as a ring girl. That would make EA more money on DLC than all the XP packs bought combined! Lol.

# 12 acts238shaun @ 03/22/11 01:37 PM
Update on the DLC at front.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.