Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Duck Down Music A&R & representatives from 2K Sports are having an NBA 2K12 Producer contest. I think we have quite a few talented people right here on OS, that can make it happen. Get it started fellas, we'll be putting in the votes for you.

Starting at 12PM EST on March 23rd, producers will have two weeks to create one sample-free instrumental. All submissions must uploaded to a SoundCloud drop box located at this page by 12PM EST on April 5th.

Producers are also encouraged to record video of their beat making process, which can be included with their final submission. Videos can be uploaded via file sharing sites (such as YouSendIt or SendSpace) & emailed to: [email protected]. Please don't attach your MP3 submission as that should be uploaded to the SoundCloud drop box. When emailing the link to your video please include your Name, Track Name & Phone #.

Duck Down Music A&R & representatives from 2K Sports will select the top 10 instrumentals on April 6th. On April 7th at 12PM EST, the instrumentals will be streamed online via a custom SoundCloud music player at NBA 2K & Duck Down Music’s Facebook pages. Fans will have the chance to vote once for their favorite track by “liking” the one they feel is strongest. Voting ends at 12PM EST on April 13th and the winning producer will be announced.

For more information visit http://www.duckdown.com/nba2k12.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mikenoob @ 03/23/11 02:31 PM
where is sageinfinite at

# 2 ClevelandinDistress @ 03/23/11 04:19 PM
Time to boot up Maschine and get to work

# 3 rockchisler @ 03/23/11 09:37 PM
Bout to put some work in

# 4 lgxjames @ 03/23/11 10:35 PM
now where is my midi when i need it...

# 5 rockchisler @ 03/24/11 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
lol no comments
DaTwolves, Thats a silly comment, there are only a handful of Producers in here, not many people have thousands of dollars of equipment like some of us...

# 6 xRobertitox @ 03/24/11 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
not many people have thousands of dollars of equipment like some of us...
Unnecessary. When we all started wasn't a laptop/cheap PC, some headphones and ideas all we needed?

Any producers that would like to collab something for this comp. email me at [email protected]

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.