Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Scott @ 04/27/11 09:32 AM
Already a link in the NCAA 12 Info thread actually.

# 2 COACH WEBB @ 04/27/11 09:33 AM
They didn't show them running through the T, but something tells me that it did make it in. Because the guys over at TheGamingTailgate said that the entrances take some time this season with more of the traditions that have been added.

# 3 noplace @ 04/27/11 09:42 AM
Gotta have them running thru the T...Gotta

# 4 Vikefan24 @ 04/27/11 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Gotta have them running thru the T...Gotta
Pretty sure they would have put that in the Tennessee teaser if it was in the game

# 5 georgiafan @ 04/27/11 09:46 AM
I know vols fan want them running through the T and thats still possible as on facebook EA said "vol fans should be happy". It's still cool to see smokey leading the team out though

# 6 COACH WEBB @ 04/27/11 09:59 AM
With their entrance being one of the more famous ones, I just believe that they will run through the T, even though it wasn't in that vide.

# 7 volstopfan14 @ 04/27/11 10:25 AM
Good to see Smokey is in the game. Hopefully running through the T is in since it is one of the most reconizable entrances in the game. Still have no idea where they got the touching of the T sign though????

# 8 PaperBoyx703 @ 04/27/11 10:53 AM
I think they know a lot of the vols fans are dying to see the running through the T and they probably made this teaser of two scenes the Tunnel walk before the running through the T and the dog after the running through the T, just to, well... tease yawl lol. Im sure its in there.

# 9 BenGerman @ 04/27/11 10:59 AM
My guess is well see an overhead shot of the team running through the T.

# 10 The GIGGAS @ 04/27/11 11:00 AM
I wouldn't be so sure that running through the T is in. I feel like they would show that to stop people from asking whether it is in or not.

# 11 RammerJammer1674 @ 04/27/11 11:22 AM
To go along with running through the T, I hope they make it where you can select home jerseys for BOTH teams. The running through the T tradition reminded me of this because Alabama and Tennessee used to wear both the Crimson jerseys and Orange jerseys when they played each other. That'd be really cool to see in the game. Also, I think UCLA and USC did it too.

# 12 huskeraddict @ 04/27/11 11:37 AM
Funny that the jerseys in the lockers are the right color and the actual uniforms aren't

# 13 volstopfan14 @ 04/27/11 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RammerJammer1674
To go along with running through the T, I hope they make it where you can select home jerseys for BOTH teams. The running through the T tradition reminded me of this because Alabama and Tennessee used to wear both the Crimson jerseys and Orange jerseys when they played each other. That'd be really cool to see in the game. Also, I think UCLA and USC did it too.
Yeah that would be a cool addition to the game. Tennessee tried to do it a few years ago but bama said no if I remember right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskeraddict
Funny that the jerseys in the lockers are the right color and the actual uniforms aren't

Yeah I thought it was weird that the uniforms in the locker room were different than the uniforms on the players.

And I kind of doubt they run through the T though I'm still hopeful. No reason really, just a guess.

# 14 davep @ 04/27/11 11:51 AM
I can appreciate all the effort they put into the entrances, unfortunately I'll just skip through them after I've seen them once or twice.

# 15 olemiss86 @ 04/27/11 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Good to see Smokey is in the game. Hopefully running through the T is in since it is one of the most reconizable entrances in the game. Still have no idea where they got the touching of the T sign though????

Another Tennessee fan was talking about this on another site. He said that the big T is real. Said it was started when Kiffen was there. So it might have been something the school gave EA in terms of information.

# 16 volstopfan14 @ 04/27/11 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Another Tennessee fan was talking about this on another site. He said that the big T is real. Said it was started when Kiffen was there. So it might have been something the school gave EA in terms of information.
Hmm... Hadn't heard about that. I asked about it on a UT message board and no one there thought it was real. I don't know for certain but I'm pretty sure it is not real.

# 17 volstopfan14 @ 04/27/11 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
any tradition Kiffin tried to start prob should be thrown out at this point.
this. We've already done away with a couple of things he tired to start

# 18 sparkdawg777 @ 04/27/11 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
this. We've already done away with a couple of things he tired to start

Just curious, what else did he try to start?

# 19 Watson @ 04/27/11 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
you mean besides ****?

# 20 volstopfan14 @ 04/27/11 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Nothing really major. He had us wear black jerseys on Halloween (I didn't think they were that bad but only for 1 game a year at the most). Another thing he did was have the players wait around in the tunnel before running onto the field. In previous years and after he left they ran out as soon as the T opened up. With him they stood around forever. I don't really know why he did it but it I think it is a lot better before/after kiffin. You can see the difference in these videos.
With kiffin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_VNN...eature=related
Without kiffin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f6Jz...eature=related
Also he moved the Vol Walk up to right before kickoff. The Vol Walk is when the player leave the bus and walk down the street for the games. I didn't go to any of the Vol Walks while he was HC but everyone I have heard comment about it said it was better when it was done further away from kickoff. (like it is now and before). He didn't do anything major but he did some things that a lot of people didn't like. He never really seemed to care at all about any of our traditions either.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.