Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 illwill10 @ 05/04/11 03:33 PM
I love the Bull Rush animations.
But I hope there is also more animations for it. I want to see the DLine pushing Oline back

# 2 Indiansbro @ 05/04/11 03:35 PM
Hopefully when you play on heisman the cpu's DL doesnt just bowl over your line. But I love the vid

# 3 blkrptnt819 @ 05/04/11 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiansbro
Hopefully when you play on heisman the cpu's DL doesnt just bowl over your line. But I love the vid
Probably something that will be a 90+ strength and pmv move

# 4 Gotmadskillzson @ 05/04/11 03:45 PM
Is it me or does EA only have 2 Mocap guys ? I swear those are the same 2 guys for every mocap animation in the game. It is always a tall dude and a short dude.

But anyway I just hope they rate the rosters properly for the animation to ACTUALLY happen. Like the spec catch animations of last year, you wouldn't see it unless WRs were rated extremely high in that rating in order for those animations to trigger.

Same thing with the cut block animations, unless your RB was rated high in PBF and PFS, you would never see it.

I am more for variety for animations that is for sure. I hope they mocapped different throwing animations, QB stances as well.

# 5 khaliib @ 05/04/11 03:47 PM
If this takes into account the players ratings/weight etc..., then maybe.
If it's just a random AI decision, then OMG, here we go :P

Also, a true bullrush does not just run over the OL.
The DL/LB drives the OL backwards while "Engaged".
Not just topple the guy.

For the diving catch animation.
As long as every attempt is not a success.
There are more dropped passes when such an attempt is made vs caught.

Still waiting for actual College style pass catching.
Very few college players catch with their hands only.
Most use the stomach or shoulder pad catch.

Can't wait to see everything in it's fullness vs snippets.

# 6 BleacherBum2310 @ 05/04/11 03:49 PM
Nice Video!

Love the Bull rush animations.

# 7 illwill10 @ 05/04/11 03:51 PM
I dont want to see Bull Rush abused alot. But if I have a 95+ Str and PMV All American 300lb+ DL going against a FCS NorthWest OL, I want to that that DLmen destroy the Olmen.
But this isnt new though, I remember this animation in Last Gen.

# 8 Gotmadskillzson @ 05/04/11 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I love the Bull Rush animations.
But I hope there is also more animations for it. I want to see the DLine pushing Oline back
You can see offensive linemen being pushed back in NCAA 11 if that defender's PMV was 10 points higher then that offensive player's PBF.

# 9 illwill10 @ 05/04/11 04:01 PM
Since the quick knockdowns will occur, I hope Awareness comes in to play for QBs. I dont want to see every QB pull off a last sec pass. I want to see QBs with low Awr. get sacked

# 10 kingkilla56 @ 05/04/11 04:02 PM
This is gonna be a problem in higher difficulty games.

# 11 stoncold32 @ 05/04/11 04:03 PM
ruh roh...i see potential for this being way overdone

# 12 BenGerman @ 05/04/11 04:05 PM
Nice video. Like others, I'm cautiously optimistic, as I really hope these kind of animations don't happen every other play. But as always, the more animations the better.

# 13 TDenverFan @ 05/04/11 04:08 PM
Nice video... Hopefully this adds some realism to the game...

# 14 illwill10 @ 05/04/11 04:14 PM
I been waiting for this to come back. So I am glad. It makes being a RTG DL more fun.
Another feature( very small) I want back was seeing RBs running behind OL and placing their hands on back and following the OL

# 15 BenGerman @ 05/04/11 04:18 PM
Quote:
I been waiting for this to come back. So I am glad. It makes being a RTG DL more fun.
Another feature( very small) I want back was seeing RBs running behind OL and placing their hands on back and following the OL
Yeah, I hate doing the running man behind one of my OL guys. Its one of the few things they really had down in Backbreaker.

# 16 Gotmadskillzson @ 05/04/11 04:26 PM
Quote:
Since the quick knockdowns will occur, I hope Awareness comes in to play for QBs. I dont want to see every QB pull off a last sec pass. I want to see QBs with low Awr. get sacked
I rather see them scramble away and just let the slow QBs, get sacked in the backfield. Because in real life, even the least experienced QBs would ATTEMPT to scramble away.

# 17 aTTckr @ 05/04/11 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
This is gonna be a problem in higher difficulty games.
I fear the same thing. Same goes for diving catches. I like the addition of bull rushes and diving catches but as I know EA they will tune the game in a way that they both occur way too often especially for the CPU on Heisman. Then we have to wait for at least a couple a patches or even until NCAA 13 for them to fix it. That said I am so excited for both NCAA and Madden this year...

# 18 canes21 @ 05/04/11 04:37 PM
I like the animations. I just hope there are more varieties of them and they happen at realistic rates.

# 19 Lodeus @ 05/04/11 04:40 PM
The dive catches will be great as long as they don't happen every catch.

Bull rush looks sweet as well.

# 20 jeremym480 @ 05/04/11 04:49 PM
I'm liking what I am seeing. Like others have said hopefully, the WRs drop some of the balls the they dive for. Also, I'd like to see video of the OL stopping a Bull Rush. SOON!

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.