Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded stream, click here.

Three developers from NCAA Football 12 talk about the latest announcements.

What you will see:
  • An autographed football by Ingram, Fairley, Locker and Murray.
  • Q & A time with NCAA Football 12 developers.
  • In depth conversations about the new presentation and gameplay announcements.
  • Behind the scenes interviews from NCAA Football 12 Cover Athlete Mark Ingram and more from the U WANT ME Campaign.
  • A never before seen screen for NCAA Football 12.

UPDATE: The chat has completed, check out the comments for some of the details. The Gaming Tailgate has posted some of the details that they found.

Quote:
  • The demo will feature two match-ups (TBA) that will allow users to unlock five Nike Pro-Combat uniforms. The other five will be available for EB Games/GameStop pre-orders. However, Producer Ben Haumiller disclosed that the pre-order uniforms will be made available at a later date for all NCAA 12 gamers.
  • There is no current release date for the demo, but it is expected to be available after E3, which is held in early June.
  • Executive Producer Roy Harvey visited the set and announced a new feature: Coach Mode. This mode will allow users to call the plays and pre-snap adjustments while watching the CPU execute the plays in a broadcast style camera.
  • A new screenshot was shown, featuring a night game between Alabama vs. LSU.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Ziza9Noles94 @ 05/13/11 05:17 PM
Quick response to all the dynasty and rtg questions. "Big stuff to announce, just not right now." May 23rd for that info.

# 2 dan_457 @ 05/13/11 05:21 PM
Seriously? These questions are weak.

# 3 CM Hooe @ 05/13/11 05:22 PM
No team entrances in online play.

# 4 volstopfan14 @ 05/13/11 05:26 PM
Tennessee will NOT run through the T. I'm very dissapointed by this but I'm not really surprised. They did sound hopeful that it would be put in the game in the future.

# 5 J-Unit40 @ 05/13/11 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
No team entrances in online play.
I sure hope they are in online dynasty. They should be, but I don't want to assume anything.

# 6 mike10003 @ 05/13/11 05:32 PM
I got the question about stat overlays in. They said it'll be more frequent.

# 7 CM Hooe @ 05/13/11 05:38 PM
The developers specifically mentioned that they have worked on eliminating the "psychic DB" problem in man coverage.

# 8 brobamigo @ 05/13/11 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I sure hope they are in online dynasty. They should be, but I don't want to assume anything.
itll prolly be like last year...in the online dynasty the entrances work when your playing non user controlled teams

# 9 CM Hooe @ 05/13/11 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobamigo
itll prolly be like last year...in the online dynasty the entrances work when your playing non user controlled teams
From personal experience, team entrances did also play in online dynasty in play offline vs. user games.

# 10 brobamigo @ 05/13/11 05:55 PM
yes but not an actual online game

# 11 TracerBullet @ 05/13/11 06:00 PM
Playing at a small stadium and then going to a big one will feel so much more awesome now.

# 12 poopoop @ 05/13/11 06:00 PM
who's dude in the UCF shirt?

# 13 BenGerman @ 05/13/11 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
Playing at a small stadium and then going to a big one will feel so much more awesome now.
Why, what did they say about it?

# 14 TracerBullet @ 05/13/11 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Why, what did they say about it?
They're talking about the difference in crowd noise right now. Much better than previous years imo.

# 15 TMJOHNS18 @ 05/13/11 06:06 PM
Crowd noises sound great, though hopefully we can build up our stadiums cause I want FIU to rival the Swamp! lol

# 16 HarkTheSound @ 05/13/11 06:13 PM
They basically just announced Broadcast cam and Coach mode.

# 17 Ninjoid @ 05/13/11 06:16 PM
Great news to hear about broadcast cam for cpu v cpu games....plus all the other broadcast angles...good stuff.

# 18 Gotmadskillzson @ 05/13/11 06:16 PM
Chat was kind of weak.........hardly answered any questions at all....

Only new info was coach mode and broadcast cam

# 19 BenGerman @ 05/13/11 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
They basically just announced Broadcast cam and Coach mode.
How so? I'd be ecstatic.

# 20 BenGerman @ 05/13/11 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Chat was kind of weak.........hardly answered any questions at all....

Only new info was coach mode and broadcast cam
If a Coach Mode was really announced, I don't see how this could be viewed as weak.

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.