Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 maddenforeva @ 06/16/11 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
no. someone on TGT said there isnt any new positions or being Kr/PR
Alex said on the Chat that you will be able to return kicks if your WR is designated. You can't choose to be a kr/pr, but if you play WR, you can be assigned that designation.

# 162 maddenforeva @ 06/16/11 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mz1290
Wow thats disappointing. And aggravating. But i'll work with it haha.
Alex said on the chat that there is returning kicks/punts, but you can't CHOOSE to be a KR/PR. You have to be a WR, and depending on your attributes and accomplishments, you might become the designated KR/PR for your team

# 163 BuffaloBull7 @ 06/16/11 10:03 PM
Playing both side of the ball.. YES!!! this is a great decision! I'm hype for RTG this year. I think I might have to start a RTG and a dynasty mode this year!! Both features look great!!!

# 164 fghkjh @ 07/28/11 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJACK
One thing i noticed was that when it was showing the skill packs, one of them upgraded throw power, throw accuracy, and release. Now i know last year release meant the ability to beat jams, but maybe this year the QB's have a release rating? Maybe just wishful thinking.

And for the pack description it says: Show the defense what level you are on with this release, throw accurary, and throw power boost

So you would think it would be for quarterbacks given that
I was just looking that up...from what I saw it is still about how a receiver gets off the line. All the top QB's have low ratings in release and receivers have higher rating, even bad receivers. I think it was just an odd mistake they made.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.