Home
Madden 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 chen_sc @ 06/14/11 06:07 PM
like that PA announcer audio...I hope that we hear him more druring matches

# 2 Senator Palmer @ 06/14/11 06:29 PM
Now there's some presentation for yo a**!

Would be really cool if for playoff games, you got the whole defensive lineup.

# 3 Nab_Impervious_XII @ 06/14/11 07:00 PM
I think it's a nice presentation element, but I'm still not digging the entire presentation opening.

Where are the announcers excitingly prepping up the game? We don't even know the announcers exist until the coin-toss, lol. That's not good.

But of course. I think the Ray Lewis opening is pretty accurate so don't confuse my critique. I was talking about the entire package.

# 4 The Bimmer @ 06/14/11 07:03 PM
That is totally UNBELIEVABLE !!!! Since I am a Ravens fan and will use them, that got me pumped up. Thanks for that!

# 5 DirtyJerz32 @ 06/14/11 07:06 PM
Love it! It's football season... with or without you NFL!!!

# 6 Yankees_CT @ 06/14/11 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab_Impervious_XII
I think it's a nice presentation element, but I'm still not digging the entire presentation opening.

Where are the announcers excitingly prepping up the game? We don't even know the announcers exist until AFTER the coin-toss, lol. That's not good.

But of course. I think the Ray Lewis opening is pretty accurate so don't confuse my critique. I was talking about the entire package.
Actually I agree. While the entrance itself is great. Once again the audio fails. Announcers should be getting the action started and the crowd isn't even pumped up for Lewis's whole routine. Again, don't get me wrong, love the entrances this year but audio needs a ton of work. Having said that, this will be the Madden I at least have been waiting for.

# 7 J-Unit40 @ 06/14/11 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
^^ that is odd, because on my computer the audio was pretty loud. The crowd sound like it was going crazy. Unless that was the back ground of E3.
Yep. The audio was pretty strong in my opinion. PA announcer was getting into it too!

# 8 xITSxDAWKINSx @ 06/14/11 07:16 PM
i wish the crowd was going crazy it should feel like the steelers are in town to renew the hardest hitting rivalry in the nfl. it should feel like a big game when it is a big game

# 9 Yankees_CT @ 06/14/11 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
^^ that is odd, because on my computer the audio was pretty loud. The crowd sound like it was going crazy. Unless that was the back ground of E3.
Halfway through Ray's entrance (around 1:06) is what I am talking about. It's great, like I said visually but the crowd dies halfway through it. It's really not that big of a deal but it kind of pulls you out of it that's all (maybe it is just me). Anyway, I think the audio is getting attention for '13' so that's definitely something to look forward to.

# 10 jpdavis82 @ 06/14/11 08:31 PM
Well at E3 we only saw the alpha build and I know they are still tweaking things especially in the audio department, so I think in the final build it will start out with Gus maybe saying something like let's go to the PA announcer for the starting lineups or something like that. I know they've added commentary for the starting lineup banners since E3.

# 11 niggarachi @ 06/14/11 08:59 PM
ok, so i keep hearing ppl say they wish they showed the whole defense or whole offense coming out of the tunnel, but seriously how many times would you actually sit there and watch that entire pre game? maybe for the playoffs or suberbowl maybe but definately not every game. most ppl will just skip thru it anyway. btw.... the vid did look great. i do believe gus and chris do talk during the pregame, perhaps they turned it off so we could hear the crowd?

# 12 mrmass413 @ 06/14/11 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Well at E3 we only saw the alpha build and I know they are still tweaking things especially in the audio department, so I think in the final build it will start out with Gus maybe saying something like let's go to the PA announcer for the starting lineups or something like that. I know they've added commentary for the starting lineup banners since E3.
oh good...the silence on the starters banner was very depressing. the presentation was very impressive and i got pumped. the camera aingles are sweet

# 13 Canes305 @ 06/15/11 12:40 AM
Cant satisfy u people

# 14 kayGET @ 06/15/11 06:31 AM
What do you think happens if you trade Ray Lewis ?

# 15 Aggies7 @ 06/15/11 07:07 AM
That looked awesome to me. Announcer in background really added to the feel of M&T Bank Stadium.

# 16 patsfan188 @ 06/15/11 08:00 AM
can anybody tell what the song in he background is?

# 17 jpdavis82 @ 06/15/11 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan188
can anybody tell what the song in he background is?
It's part of the m12 soundtrack. It's "I Want It All/We Will Rock You'' by Queen ft. Armageddon (sucker punch soundtrack)

# 18 patsfan188 @ 06/15/11 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
It's part of the m12 soundtrack. It's "I Want It All/We Will Rock You'' by Queen ft. Armageddon (sucker punch soundtrack)
thanks and do u know the rest of the soundtrack?

# 19 MEEKS973 @ 06/15/11 03:09 PM
most likely either the same gone happen like last year same dance on a different player or they just dont introduce him

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.