Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Here is the latest update on the OS Community Roster project.

We have officially completed naming every team. We have gone through and corrected about 95% of the errors that we have seen.

What to expect in Version 1.
  • All players are named
  • All jersey numbers are corrected as accurately as possible (CANNOT DO DUPLICATES)
  • All transfers are in the game
  • All players who are no longer on the team have been removed (Pryor, Jenkins, King)
  • Equipment overhaul on over 75% of teams (Alabama, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech to name a few should be 100% spot on.) No 1970's elbow pads. Iowa fans, BYU fans will be happy with the correct socks
  • All coaches are named
  • Minor re-rates on certain players
NOTE : THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR DYNASTY USE!!!! ONLINE PLAY YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD FAIRDALE KINGS ROSTERS.

Special thank you's and shout outs .... A.J., Reggie (Geaux), RioWest (Much respect for putting us on YouTube.), MrBlonde, BigHouse, Petey Kirch, .... most of all .... our families for allowing to re-join them once again. Also, everyone else on OS for posting templates, providing information and allowing us to work on these rosters.

These rosters unlike other rosters are free. However, if you would like to donate to a great cause for our eye surgery treatment, back pain for sitting in a chair for several days straight, endless Taco Bell runs at 4 am and our divorce lawyer fees. Please click the link below ...
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TPZPVGXW7NFZ8

TO DOWNLOAD THESE WILL BE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCKERS

1) CcAaRrSsOoNn3
2) Nsuplaya84
3) THE MASSACRE771
4) CK11
5) GEAUXLDEN

If you notice any corrections that need to be done, please post them in the following link.

Official OS NCAA Football 12 Community Roster Corrections

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Makaveli1421 @ 07/15/11 05:07 PM
One question for a Husker fan... the whole Taylor Martinez 82 SPEED rating blunder- was that adjusted accordingly?

# 82 BigRedHusker @ 07/15/11 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
Not out for another 4 hours.
Oh blast.

Well hopefully you will fix the Jamal Turner at QB Bubba Starling at WR fiasco?

As of yet Bubba is still on the team, but odds are he will play baseball.

# 83 Sabredj @ 07/15/11 05:09 PM
Been using these for the last few years and I know what to expect, thanks is not strong enough of a word. Donation on the way!

# 84 Kobalt @ 07/15/11 05:10 PM
Thanks guys.

# 85 keebself @ 07/15/11 05:10 PM
Awesome job guys!! Your rosters are the reason I continue to play NCAA Football. Who wants to play as QB #5?? You do a great service for this board. Thank you!!!

# 86 Rendezvous @ 07/15/11 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedHusker
Oh blast.

Well hopefully you will fix the Jamal Turner at QB Bubba Starling at WR fiasco?

As a Royals fan and Huskers non-fan I can only hope.

I really see no reason for him to play football except if he just has that major of passion for it.

# 87 cparrish @ 07/15/11 05:13 PM
Thank you guys for all the hard work.

# 88 Makaveli1421 @ 07/15/11 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedHusker
There truly is no reason to have Bubba in the game; rather have a WR who wasn't originally in it that should be (Jean-Baptiste or Kenny Bell) then just have Bubba on it for the heck of it...

# 89 mdiggitydawg @ 07/15/11 05:16 PM
Wow. Thank you for this work. It is truly impressive to see what your group has been able to do with this.

Appreciated.

# 90 cgalligan @ 07/15/11 05:19 PM
probably answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Is there an OS Community roster for us PS3 users?

# 91 orangee @ 07/15/11 05:22 PM
thanks guys, can't wait to try these.

# 92 themassacre771.1 @ 07/15/11 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli1421
One question for a Husker fan... the whole Taylor Martinez 82 SPEED rating blunder- was that adjusted accordingly?
si senor

# 93 Balrog @ 07/15/11 05:24 PM
Awesome thanks you guys!

# 94 tteeebooooow @ 07/15/11 05:25 PM
Thanks guys much appreciated

Now that these rosters will be released say goodbye to the 500+ new accounts made within the past week on this forum. Expect to see them around this time of year next year!

# 95 illwill10 @ 07/15/11 05:27 PM
Great!!!
I can finally start my Dynasty and other RTGs

# 96 19 @ 07/15/11 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tteeebooooow
Thanks guys much appreciated

Now that these rosters will be released say goodbye to the 500+ new accounts made within the past week on this forum. Expect to see them around this time of year next year!
Let's just hope the people you're referring to don't get the thread locked by 9 EST like the other 2 XBox roster threads.

# 97 Maal @ 07/15/11 05:29 PM
>>>you would like to donate to a great cause for our eye surgery treatment, back pain for sitting in a chair for several days straight, endless Taco Bell runs at 4 am and our divorce lawyer fees.<<< LOL Thanks for the hard work guys.

# 98 TimLawNYC @ 07/15/11 05:30 PM
Huge Thanks to the entire roster crew. You guys really do a great job every year, and your work greatly improves our enjoyment of this game. So thanks for the hard work, and thanks for being so well-organized and dedicated in order to get these out so soon after release date.

YOU GUYS ROCK!

# 99 dxdude2004 @ 07/15/11 05:31 PM
Thanks for the hard work guys! I have 2 questions about Purdue.

1. You DID take Sean Matti off of the roster, correct? If not, it's fine I'll adjust it myself.
2. Were there any rating adjustments to the Purdue roster (minor or major)?

Again, thanks for all the work you guys put in. Good to hear your families' are letting you re-join ^_^

# 100 CWSapp757 @ 07/15/11 05:35 PM
Matti is not on the roster.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.