Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Boilerbuzz @ 08/31/11 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
This is not based on the trailer alone. If you played 2K11, I'm sure you will know what I mean. The GSW unis in today's trailer look exactly like 2k11. Again, this may be an early build. I'm just saying I noticed it's still the same uni's color wise. Would you agree with me if I say GSW's uni in 2k11 and in this trailer the same? (be real)
Fair question man. I haven't played 2K11 in months so I would not know. I also use Skybox camera so I'm far away and I play with my Bulls. So it would not be fair for me to say that they look the same or that they were off last year. I'll take your word for it that they were off. As for the video, we have no idea how close the game the colors are. Too many questions.

But again, even if the colors are off, there can be many reasons why. But to imply that there is no effort on the parts of the devs to get them right is a little much.

# 122 G0DZGiFT @ 08/31/11 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
Melo seems to look different.

That's not Melo bro, that's Stat and Turiaf lol

# 123 GSWarriors9 @ 08/31/11 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Do you have a picture sample ? It may be too late. ALso sometime colors are adjusted overall. So the actual individual color could be correct but then someone may try to give the game colors an adjustment and then bam certain teams colors are off. I do NOT know if that is the case here. Just saying.

I would need a good reference pic.
Yes here is one,

This is the way the blue should look. In the trailer and in 2k11 it is too light/teal.

# 124 kolanji @ 08/31/11 04:32 PM
u know what watching such a well composed video with audio and visual in such a marriage that it make me kind miss video intro that nba 2k used to have...that would be a great intro video they could use for nba 2k12....

remember these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOlBAaH-t3U

# 125 Boilerbuzz @ 08/31/11 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
You must now know where your at. THIS is O>S> (Sparta)
LOL! Absolutely. The passion here is great. It's a big reason why true lovers of the sports come here. But some dudes are quite neurotic about the oddest things.

# 126 Rdub33 @ 08/31/11 04:35 PM
The most exciting things I saw were magic crossing over and getting physical in paint before dishing... Minor but major..... And Paul pushing the ball out in front of him on break..very nice. Rondo had English on the end of his euro step....that's rondo! I hope they take the euro away from the avg guards who don't do it in real life. Last year every one down to the mascot could euro....fake. Loved rose hesitation into jumper... Again only a few elite guards can do that consistently.... Rose, Kobe, Crawford, pierce (going right) to name a few. I wonder if that is a sig move or a generic one.... Hope the former!

Nice job 2k keep it coming and I'll keep the 60 flowing your way!!

# 127 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/31/11 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Fair question man. I haven't played 2K11 in months so I would not know. I also use Skybox camera so I'm far away and I play with my Bulls. So it would not be fair for me to say that they look the same or that they were off last year. I'll take your word for it that they were off. As for the video, we have no idea how close the game the colors are. Too many questions.

But again, even if the colors are off, there can be many reasons why. But to imply that there is no effort on the parts of the devs to get them right is a little much.
Yeah man, I don't know what the deal is with 2k and color palette. I just want it to make it look like this:

This is PC mode BTW

Here is the shot from the trailer again.

Not bitchn about the game, it's fantastic, trust me, I play it everyday. and I come in peace!

# 128 Steve_OS @ 08/31/11 04:36 PM

# 129 swac07 @ 08/31/11 04:36 PM

Wow! it looks smooth as heck....very realistic imo....I'm excited

# 130 mreyes930 @ 08/31/11 04:37 PM
Anybody else notice Wade is wearing Long Calf Sleeves and Knee Pads? For the people dissatisfied with D Rose's knee pads, you can just add the Hex Calf Sleeves in edit player for that signature D Rose look.

# 131 SwagDoc101 @ 08/31/11 04:37 PM
YESSSSSS! 2k that CRAAY. did anyone else notice how melo ended the animation after his shot with both arms swaying behind his back looking smooth as only melo does....and the smoothness of chaining dribble moves together u can actually countinue your dribble after up fakes and stepbacks to where as in previous titles they kill your dribble....WOW

# 132 blingballa333 @ 08/31/11 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
That's not Melo bro, that's Stat and Turiaf lol
You don't see Melo?

Use your peripheral vision brah

# 133 SageInfinite @ 08/31/11 04:38 PM

# 134 mlp111 @ 08/31/11 04:39 PM
in AWE, that was amazing.... alleyoop are new, smoothness is insane, graphics great, crowd isnt always standing, some seens they were sittine (really hope crowd is address, live 10 crowd like i hope), player models great, and the dribbling IS OFF THE CHARTS, I WANT THIS GAME NOW!

# 135 G0DZGiFT @ 08/31/11 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreyes930
Anybody else notice Wade is wearing Long Calf Sleeves and Knee Pads? For the people dissatisfied with D Rose's knee pads, you can just the Hex Calf Sleeves for that D Rose look.
And I'm sure this year since they left tattoo, cyberface, shoe, body figure and hair updates open, there's gotta be a way to hex all that this year

# 136 GSWarriors9 @ 08/31/11 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
Yeah man, I don't know what the deal is with 2k and color palette. I just want it to make it look like this:

This is PC mode BTW

Here is the shot from the trailer again.

Not bitchn about the game, it's fantastic, trust me, I play it everyday. and I come in peace!
See there is a difference, thats how they should look. Im not trying to start an arguement or anything i just want the game to be the best it can be from a color standpoint as I see gameplay is doing just fine.

# 137 triangleoffense @ 08/31/11 04:41 PM

# 138 mlp111 @ 08/31/11 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWarriors9
See there is a difference, thats how they should look. Im not trying to start an arguement or anything i just want the game to be the best it can be from a color standpoint as I see gameplay is doing just fine.
2k colors are cool being that this is on a 6-7 yr old console, IMO!

# 139 mreyes930 @ 08/31/11 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
And I'm sure this year since they left tattoo, cyberface, shoe, body figure and hair updates open, there's gotta be a way to hex all that this year
I'm sorry I didn't mean Hex like Hex edit. I meant the style of calf sleeves. The one's with the little hexagon shaped padding.

# 140 Branflakz16 @ 08/31/11 04:42 PM
That Pierce shot over Josh Smith was jaw-dropping. Looked so damn real.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.