Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

By now, most of you have already seen the new NBA 2K12 Momentous trailer.

We have captured 60 NBA 2K12 screenshots from that trailer, that might reveal a few little things you may have missed. What catches your eye or peaks your interest the most?

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 str8stuntin03 @ 09/02/11 12:55 PM
Loving that D.Rose capture

# 2 stillfeelme @ 09/02/11 01:30 PM
1. D. Rose signature gather and pull up J was sick. It was like they cloned him or he motion captured himself
2. The game looks so smooth in motion and it looks like we can chain the isomotion a little better
3. Blocking by Bill Russell catching that at the apex hands and fingers appeared to be animated. Bill Cartwright catching Zo on the way down.

# 3 mreyes930 @ 09/02/11 01:39 PM
Did anybody else catch "El Magic" on Dwight's jersey during the dunk against the Bulls?

# 4 erickonasis @ 09/02/11 01:41 PM

Hopefully this is a glimpse of rooke afro Kobe

# 5 Mintsa @ 09/02/11 01:42 PM

Positive: Demar Derozan seems to have been updated. It looks like they got all of his tattoo's.

Negative: The Raptors jersey is not updated. The "claw" is still on the back of the red road jersey (i'm guessing it's still on the home white as well). But it should be the red "maple leaf" on the red road/white home jerseys like on the black alternates.

# 6 Jakeness23 @ 09/02/11 01:44 PM
From what I've seen it looks like the players actually grab the rim on dunks and the ball actually goes into the hoop and through the net as opposed to 2K11 where a lot of times on dunks, hands kind of clip through the rim and the ball goes THROUGH the rim. It was a real eye sore to me, so it's good to see that they fixed it.

# 7 jd@os @ 09/02/11 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
1. This may have been in the previous NBA 2Ks, but what caught my eye was that it looks like people in the crowd who weren't already standing stood up in anticipation of this break away dunk by Jordan.

2. And I mentioned this in another thread, but it also stood out to me that this '93 Bulls team has heavy gloss numbering/lettering when they are supposed to have sewn numbering/lettering.

3. Historic team players on the bench seem to still not have warm-ups.

Can't wait for the game...

# 8 blingballa333 @ 09/02/11 02:43 PM
There are a lot of of new and improved faces. They definitely did a lot of good work on the graphics this year.

# 9 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/02/11 03:10 PM
In the Paul Pierce picture, it looks like Josh Smith is actually trying to cover his eyes so that he can't see the rim. If that's the case, that's a real nice touch.

# 10 ShyneNJ @ 09/02/11 04:06 PM
Ok im new here so be gentle lol.. First off im a huge sneakerhead and I must say I really really love the huge sneaker upgrades from pooh to stat, rondo, the new hyperdunks, and finally kd finally has his own shoe it only took a cpl yrs of lighting the nba on fire. Graphics are looking very good and so is lighting. Players faces are good although im a huge penny fan and would have loved to see his own shoes got put in (foams plz seeing thats one of his shoes that nike keep redoing and a fav of mine). Also I was hoping he had more of the hi top fade cut but hes in the game so im not picky. Also I noticed in the durant and deron williams shots you can wear leg sleeves and not lose a sock because lol hated that 1 sock look so im glad that was fixed. Nice to see D Rose playin above the rim n great ball handling, loving the emotion from my boy russell westbrook cant wait to get him on a break n see that emotion and chest beat. Overall im loving 2k even more this yr they just keep raising the bar. Btw this is coming from a guy who loved nba live since sega n snes days to ps2 but I love the game of basketball more.

# 11 skinnybonez @ 09/02/11 04:17 PM
Love that there are different shoe model(low tops,lebrons) compare to just 1 model last yr.

I know its too late, but 2k really need to fix their colors
2k's royal/true blue= sky blue
2k's red = pink

# 12 titans321 @ 09/02/11 04:29 PM
No Z-Bo picture? Disappointing...

# 13 ShyneNJ @ 09/02/11 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by titans321
No Z-Bo picture? Disappointing...
It is a z bo pic I think its the one with durant goin airbourne lol

# 14 ShyneNJ @ 09/02/11 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
Love that there are different shoe model(low tops,lebrons) compare to just 1 model last yr.

I know its too late, but 2k really need to fix their colors
2k's royal/true blue= sky blue
2k's red = pink
Yea they colors do be off I hated how last yr the thunder and knicks color shoes were almost identical but after seeing amare shoes and then durants and westbrooks they're colors are noticeable different

# 15 JWiLL02 @ 09/02/11 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa

Positive: Demar Derozan seems to have been updated. It looks like they got all of his tattoo's.

Negative: The Raptors jersey is not updated. The "claw" is still on the back of the red road jersey (i'm guessing it's still on the home white as well). But it should be the red "maple leaf" on the red road/white home jerseys like on the black alternates.
Loving the new DeMar, and I can't believe how authentic Turiaf looks here. They even have his big *** neck in the game!

That's what I call attention to detail.

# 16 JWiLL02 @ 09/02/11 06:07 PM

The player models are incredible this year. I'm loving the new Iggy, that has to be one of the most accurate in the game.

# 17 Shinyhubcaps @ 09/02/11 07:17 PM
Brandon Jennings has tattoos, hair, and face (I think). Andrew Bogut has new hair and face. Can't tell if they finally updated Mbah a Moute. Stephen Jackson should NOT have a headband (Scott Skiles bans them).

Pretty good treatment for the Bucks so far. I liked seeing them in the video.

# 18 gwaping123 @ 09/03/11 02:04 AM
Still not enough additon to the shoes. Specially for the "old school" players. I see them wearing just generics. I hope 2K can fix this.

Thanks.

# 19 Scotlank @ 09/05/11 04:28 PM
I would recommend giving the old school players Adidas Superstar kicks instead of the those generic ugly ones. Truly an eyesore. Especially when you know that wasn't the style back then.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.