Home
Madden 12 News Post

Madden NFL 12 title update #2 is available now for the 360. Please post your impressions here.

If you still haven't seen the Madden NFL 12 title update #2 details, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 oakevin @ 10/18/11 04:43 PM
can someone go through a franchise and see if the rain still shows up all the time? please?

# 22 jimmym68 @ 10/18/11 04:47 PM
just played a game and i noticed i had two 1/2 sacks. did not have any before today so they must have added that two the patch. i wish they would get that collingsworth to quit talking about the whole home field advantage crap out of the game or at least shorten a little bit is sicking hearing him say the same thing EVERY game! oh yea i still don't understand 5 linemen and a HB can pick up 8 men blitzing. That Is Bull S**T!

# 23 Boling4Humor @ 10/18/11 05:02 PM
It's great to hear the rain problem has been taken care of. But does this mean there will no longer be rain in areas? What about the snow? Before the patch, I've played through 2 seasons with the Denver Broncos and I've had no rain or snow at Mile High.

# 24 Oznogrd @ 10/18/11 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boling4Humor
It's great to hear the rain problem has been taken care of. But does this mean there will no longer be rain in areas? What about the snow? Before the patch, I've played through 2 seasons with the Denver Broncos and I've had no rain or snow at Mile High.
Im still in preseason on my new franchise (decided to restart). Hoping the weather is tweaked all around. I had rain every game in Charlotte in my old one...and had it in the 1st preseason game.

# 25 Gorilla Glass @ 10/18/11 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakevin
can someone go through a franchise and see if the rain still shows up all the time? please?
I just played 2 games in Landover. Both were sunny games

# 26 TomBo24 @ 10/18/11 05:33 PM
I'm surprised no one has brought up the issue about the cpu constantly subbing in/out qb's in franchise mode. Anyone know if this is still happening?

# 27 Oznogrd @ 10/18/11 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBo24
I'm surprised no one has brought up the issue about the cpu constantly subbing in/out qb's in franchise mode. Anyone know if this is still happening?
Have not had the issue at all. injuries are the only time this has occurred, as it should and as it does in real life.

# 28 Champion8877 @ 10/18/11 05:38 PM
started a Browns Chise jsut to test the rain. i started 4 home games and super simmed them, all were sunny. good to see, now i can finally play as the browns, miami, and oakland, the 3 teams i was looking most forward to rebuilding

# 29 huskerwr38 @ 10/18/11 06:15 PM
A couple of things I noticed. The CPU rushing game seems pretty deadly now. I just played the Vikings and I was the Niners. AP had 345 yards rushing on me, I had over 200 with Gore and Hunter combined. My guys could not get off of blocks so it wasn't just AP tearing it up. Also, (this may be contributing to the huge rushing numbers), but I noticed that fatigue was MUCH more prevalent in my defense. The first drive AP had like a 60 yard run and my entire defense was pretty much red and gray after that and pretty much for the entire first half. They never got their wind back until the 2nd half. Then they had sustained a long drive and by the about 9th play every one was red. I never really noticed this before. I will need to adjust my sliders.

# 30 NinersFan49 @ 10/18/11 06:26 PM
Just got the patch. Created a new custom playbook. Formations and sets are grouped properly! Old custom playbooks still screwed up though.

# 31 ramspeedkill @ 10/18/11 07:04 PM
do you need to re-start your chise?? after downloading the patch?

# 32 CzingerX @ 10/18/11 07:35 PM
That would probaly be the best thing to do. After any patch comes out for any game, I always restart fresh.

# 33 malky @ 10/18/11 09:07 PM
They are still calling Tebow by number 15, What a joke EA is becoming

# 34 roadman @ 10/18/11 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
They are still calling Tebow by number 15, What a joke EA is becoming
Maybe it will change when Tebow is #1 on the depth chart. The roster update comes out Friday.

# 35 WhiteMan22 @ 10/18/11 10:54 PM
I'm now curious. They fixed the weather glitch for the teams that it was affecting but has it affected teams where they get no weather games at all. Going have to test that out.

# 36 infam0us @ 10/18/11 11:11 PM
Do I have to restart my franchise because I've played two games and it is still raining. This is so damn frustrating.

# 37 Playmakers @ 10/18/11 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert429
I didn't hear anything about less vicious hits, or louder crowds, graphic updates either
the only way too get rid of arcade hits is too lower the tackle slider

you'd be surprised how great the animations look without the high tackle slider

# 38 at23steelers @ 10/18/11 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
the only way too get rid of arcade hits is too lower the tackle slider

you'd be surprised how great the animations look without the high tackle slider
Do you lower CPU or User tackling or both? And to what number about?

# 39 Beeks @ 10/18/11 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
From the TOS:

BE RESPECTFUL WHEN YOU POST.
That means no calling names, no random bashing, no attacking the developers of the game. You may criticize the game, you may criticize a post of a user or an idea. The second you attack someone's person on this board, you will be banned.
I realize your intentions are good, but seeing you post the TOS in every post is getting REALLY old. I'm here to read about the patch. If I wanted to read the TOS on every page, I'd go to the TOS thread. Report their post and move on.

# 40 Playmakers @ 10/19/11 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Do you lower CPU or User tackling or both? And to what number about?
I use the lowest possible tackle slider which is around 10 for the CPU and Human

Both sides can actually run even with Broken tackles at 0....it compliments the lower tackle slider and makes for some very good animations between ball carrier and tackler

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.