Home
Madden 12 News Post

Madden NFL 12 title update #2 is available now for the 360. Please post your impressions here.

If you still haven't seen the Madden NFL 12 title update #2 details, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Foo4Everlong @ 10/27/11 06:01 PM
Can someone tell me if the Breast Cancer Awareness Month was included in the patch for OFFLINE EXHIBITION???? I can't seem to get an answer about offline exhibition. It should be in the setup page b4 u go in game. Same spot where u choose Super Bowl or Holidays. I did download the patch but I'm wondering if it didn't download correctly. I realize that Breast Cancer Awareness Month is in Franchise, but last year EA added the BCAM mode via patch #2 to the setup screen for offline exhibition. I do not have this option in my setup screen. Thanks so much! Later

# 82 Sausage @ 10/28/11 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo4Everlong
Can someone tell me if the Breast Cancer Awareness Month was included in the patch for OFFLINE EXHIBITION???? I can't seem to get an answer about offline exhibition. It should be in the setup page b4 u go in game. Same spot where u choose Super Bowl or Holidays. I did download the patch but I'm wondering if it didn't download correctly. I realize that Breast Cancer Awareness Month is in Franchise, but last year EA added the BCAM mode via patch #2 to the setup screen for offline exhibition. I do not have this option in my setup screen. Thanks so much! Later
It's not available for exhibition this year. To many complaints about it.

# 83 dallasdoomsday54 @ 10/28/11 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skj713
thanks a lot man!!!
i downloaded but modio wont open live files only con can someone pliz help me how do download n transfer the title update PLIZZZZZZZZZZ

# 84 KensaiKatai @ 11/01/11 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
Game hasn't made it back into my 360 in a month.

After seeing my main issues go unaddressed in the patch, particularly repairs to the wonky player models for incoming rookies, I decided to let my 5 year dynasty die. By the 5th year, the NFL looks like a circus with the distorted equipment and players, a HUGE graphics/visual setback. Absolutely destroyed franchise for me, and that's not even addressing the UDFA fiasco that FORCED me to waste inumerable hours to manage all 32 teams.

One of the most frustrating Madden versions ever for this franchise guy.
I don't want this to get lost in the shuffle.. unfortunately, this is also what has kept me from playing franchise mode. Stat tracking is an issue as well. I still enjoy ultimate team and the occasional ranked match though.

# 85 havokeff @ 11/03/11 12:52 AM
Just out of curiosity, just what is it about the UDFAs on the CPU teams that make the game so unplayable?

I get the big shoulder pads and the arm wraps may really just get under people's skin, but as far as actually playing the game, what does it do that makes people unable to cope?

# 86 NYwRiter94 @ 11/03/11 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havokeff
Just out of curiosity, just what is it about the UDFAs on the CPU teams that make the game so unplayable?

I get the big shoulder pads and the arm wraps may really just get under people's skin, but as far as actually playing the game, what does it do that makes people unable to cope?
The UDFAs have really high "overalls" in preseason, so veterans with lower real overalls get cut. You'll see Peyton Manning backed up by two 37 OVR QBs, with at least a dozen 70+ OVR QBs available in FA.

In terms of the equipment, I haven't seen it yet, so I can't comment.

# 87 pinksheets @ 11/03/11 02:37 AM
Is draft logic with imported classes fixed? The patch details said it fixed the "punters being drafted highly" problem, but was that their way of describing an overall tune-up to the logic, so teams like Carolina don't draft QBs in the 1st round, or is the fix truly limited to that description?

# 88 anask4 @ 11/04/11 04:43 PM
hey i downloaded the patch and used the browns just to check if the i had the new patch. it didnt rain in their first game so im assuming i got it. i then started a franchise with the giants but it is still raining in pretty much every game, even in december. what can i do to fix this?? will there be a new patch soon?

# 89 callmetaternuts @ 11/05/11 08:09 AM
Did they completely strip out the QB vision cone? I haven't picked up Madden in a few years and not sure if its still an option.

# 90 pegout @ 11/05/11 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Did they completely strip out the QB vision cone? I haven't picked up Madden in a few years and not sure if its still an option.
nope its gone

# 91 therealsmallville @ 11/17/11 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
Game hasn't made it back into my 360 in a month.

After seeing my main issues go unaddressed in the patch, particularly repairs to the wonky player models for incoming rookies, I decided to let my 5 year dynasty die. By the 5th year, the NFL looks like a circus with the distorted equipment and players, a HUGE graphics/visual setback. Absolutely destroyed franchise for me, and that's not even addressing the UDFA fiasco that FORCED me to waste inumerable hours to manage all 32 teams.

One of the most frustrating Madden versions ever for this franchise guy.
Same. I haven't played since October 1st.

Since the Mutant League pads haven't been fixed, does this also mean that regular quarterback pads are still messed up? For example, Alex Smith has very small pads. He looks absolutely perfect in the player edit screen, but when you went into a game his pads were too big. Editing them did no good.

Also noticed this with Brady & others. Is this still broken too?

# 92 GzlR @ 11/18/11 12:54 PM
Hey,

I have downloaded the update for non-live users, Can someone show me how to activate the patch via USB?

Thanks in advance

G.

# 93 VII @ 01/31/12 03:19 PM
Can anybody upload it once again?

# 94 Nba2kInsider @ 03/26/12 06:53 PM
great job man

# 95 dest1 @ 07/20/12 05:44 PM
Sorry for necro-ing an old post, but would anyone happen to be kind enough to reupload the title update patch onto another download site considering that megaupload was taken down months ago?

Thanks

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.