Home
FIFA Soccer 12 News Post

The FIFA 12 patch has been released for all systems. Please play a few games and let us know what you think.

FIFA 12 patch details can be found, right here. Game saves will not be affected.

Game: FIFA Soccer 12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
FIFA Soccer 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Maxflier @ 11/10/11 11:20 AM
No mention of fixing the bug with not being able to get accomplishments for your VP if you are on the away team. Wow...

# 2 NaturalSelected @ 11/10/11 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier
No mention of fixing the bug with not being able to get accomplishments for your VP if you are on the away team. Wow...
Is that universal? I just started my CM and have my VP on the team, if this is true half the games are pretty worthless.

# 3 Flightwhite24 @ 11/10/11 11:55 AM
Nothing about fouls??? Hmm

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

# 4 Maxflier @ 11/10/11 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSelected
Is that universal? I just started my CM and have my VP on the team, if this is true half the games are pretty worthless.

Sorry man, I really don't know as I don't play CM.

# 5 laijka @ 11/10/11 12:41 PM
Anyone play it yet? Any thoughts?

I tried checking the EA forum but it seems to have been taken over by adolescence ******s.

# 6 Simple Mathematics @ 11/10/11 02:09 PM
No fixing the Creation Center's ridiculous profanity filter????? Awful.

# 7 aarontab @ 11/10/11 03:04 PM
Am i reading right that this patch won't fix already saved games? Or am i interpreting that wrong?

# 8 jb12780 @ 11/10/11 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
Am i reading right that this patch won't fix already saved games? Or am i interpreting that wrong?
It will work with CM's that are already in progress.

# 9 Sabredj @ 11/10/11 03:16 PM
No mention of toning down the crazy transfers in CM, especially season 1. I'm at work for the next 3 hours but would love to hear some feedback from anyone simming or playing through the January window.

# 10 ezio @ 11/10/11 03:32 PM
Fouls are still the same.

Transfers are still a little crazy but in the 1st trasnfer window I did not see Anelka or Drogba move so maybe it is a little better. then again Pato, Sneijder, Ozil, Kaka, Hernanes and a few others did transfer so maybe not I don't remember all the trasnfers but those were the bigs on I remember so still a lot of movement in the 1st window.

# 11 jb12780 @ 11/10/11 04:41 PM
Saw Kaka and Chicharito move in the CM I just started.

# 12 Cod @ 11/10/11 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier
From EA Sports:

FIFA 12 Clubs
•Changes that Clubs players make to camera settings during a Clubs game will now find those settings saved for subsequent games.
•You will now be able to change your penalty kick taker via Team Management between the penalty kick being awarded and taken.
•Clubs players’ accomplishments are now fully tracked in online matches.

•We asked you, and you told us. Community feedback overwhelmingly suggests that the default AI in Clubs is too powerful, leading to clubs choosing not to field defenders in order to allow the AI to do their work for them. We have therefore dropped the AI difficulty level in Clubs from World Class to Professional, and have made some complimentary minor adjustments to AI goalkeepers.

Now, whether or not it works, is another story. I haven't had the chance to try it yet in a pro ranked match.

# 13 Altimus @ 11/10/11 05:24 PM
Great patch. Freezes every time I try to change formations.

# 14 Qb @ 11/10/11 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Yikes. Offline or online? I had a freezing issue in the formation select menu a while ago. If I scrolled to the 5-3-2 it locked up.

# 15 therizing02 @ 11/10/11 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Yikes. Offline or online? I had a freezing issue in the formation select menu a while ago. If I scrolled to the 5-3-2 it locked up.
Played an offline game(Kick Off) with Int'l teams and changed formations with no issues. Changed from default to a custom formation to another stock formation. No freezes......

Was that a Career Mode game Altimus?

# 16 Altimus @ 11/10/11 08:33 PM
Offline and exhibition game. Tried it three times and happened all three times.

I never got to scroll through the formations. It locked up as soon as I pressed the button to go to the mini formations screen.

# 17 MrRudy @ 11/10/11 08:43 PM
Getting a little concernicus...
I can't update my rosters since the new patch. I've tried doing it in the main menu and doing it when entering a career mode. It gets to 100% and then freezes.
It's happened three times, twice in the main menu-edit rosters
Once when trying to enter career mode.
Wanted to try it without the patch to see if it is indeed the patch but it won't let me without the patch.

# 18 Altimus @ 11/10/11 09:01 PM
What do you mean it wouldn't let you without the patch? You can delete the patch if you like.

Seems there is some freezing issues because of the patch.

# 19 Stu @ 11/10/11 09:40 PM
FYI:

RomilyBroad Romily Broad
Having weird crashes since the FIFA 12 patch? It's likely caused by old Creation Centre data. Simple fix right here: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1167592.page

# 20 Cod @ 11/10/11 10:34 PM
Well, after playing a bunch of club games, I've come to the realization that EA ruined clubs by making the AI play at a professional level instead of WC. Now, any CPU player can be beat with the bump dribble and the long pass / spring offenses are back.

[sarcasm] Thank you for turning clubs into an arcade game again! [/sarcasm]

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.