NCAA Football 13 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jgarrett @ 01/11/12 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
UPDATE: We've released a server side update to address a transfer fail issue that related to long files names not being overwritten properly
Will this apply to dynastys that are already experiencing the transfer fail issue, or prevent new ones from having it?

# 2 Dewiel @ 01/11/12 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrett
Will this apply to dynastys that are already experiencing the transfer fail issue, or prevent new ones from having it?
If you were having problems with transfer failed in your online dynasty, ‘try again’ since this will fix issues for users that have the truncated filename issue.

# 3 frankrizzo380 @ 01/11/12 05:42 PM
Sorry mods, but i gotta ask, will we be seeing some tuners? Thanks/sorry

# 4 jenglund @ 01/11/12 05:55 PM
AFTER the bowl season ends?! AFTER? I hate to complain, but sheesh!

# 5 Crowned @ 01/11/12 06:18 PM
Is this the reason I'm unable to connect to the online dynasty server right now (360) ? or am I the only one having this issue?

# 6 jyoung @ 01/11/12 06:36 PM
Online Dynasty was the only reason I bought this game, and I sold it way back in August because of the transfer failed issue.

Sad that it is just now getting fixed in January, six months after the game launched, and after the conclusion of the NCAA Football season.

At the least, I hope this is an indication that the Online Dynasty mode will actually work next year in NCAA 13.

It is sad that we have come to the point in video games where consumers can buy a game where one of its major game modes flat out doesn't work without crashing.

# 7 FrostyForeigner @ 01/11/12 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowned
Is this the reason I'm unable to connect to the online dynasty server right now (360) ? or am I the only one having this issue?
Having the same issue right now. Rather annoying.

# 8 LHaze30 @ 01/11/12 07:04 PM
I can't get into my online dynasty today either. I had no trouble up until today. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. The problems start when it says it is accessing my locker. Anyone able to get into online dynasty right now on Xbox 360?

# 9 TheDirt @ 01/11/12 07:13 PM
I can't get on either.

# 10 K0ZZ @ 01/11/12 07:57 PM
This is a bit more than embarrassing but considering 2K is having issues with their online association, it eases some of the strain on EA. Still embarrassing though, probably just fixed it because 2013 will be running a similar engine, which is disappointing.

# 11 Mo @ 01/11/12 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Online Dynasty was the only reason I bought this game, and I sold it way back in August because of the transfer failed issue.

Sad that it is just now getting fixed in January, six months after the game launched, and after the conclusion of the NCAA Football season.

At the least, I hope this is an indication that the Online Dynasty mode will actually work next year in NCAA 13.

It is sad that we have come to the point in video games where consumers can buy a game where one of its major game modes flat out doesn't work without crashing.
It took them longer than 6 months because this was an issue in NCAA 11 as well.

It's nice that the issue has been fixed, or at least they think it's fixed, but I will no longer buy this game on Release Day.

# 12 rdubbs40 @ 01/11/12 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirt
I can't get on either.
Ditto, this crap is really old

# 13 MSNemitz @ 01/11/12 10:20 PM
Why is it crap that they are fixing the servers?

# 14 MSNemitz @ 01/11/12 10:26 PM
Dewiel, I want to personally thank you for ignoring all my attempts to reach out to you on the forums, Twitter and Facebook for 2 months. Due to EA putting out a completely flawed game and then gave no support to fix it I was left no other options but to contact the Better Business Bureau and EA gave me 3 free games. EA, I want to personally thank you for buying the exclusive rights to NCAA to bully all the competition out of the market then completely abandon your testing portion of the game. I truly hope NCAA 13 is much better, Ive always defended this game but this year was beyond a waste but I have no choice because College Football is my favorite sports but I will not buy my game new this year, it will definitely be used

# 15 WazzuRC @ 01/12/12 01:08 AM
Just got a transfer fail tonight after zero in our dynasty (8 total users) for the past three months.

So ****ing pissed, but it's just comical at this point. Numerous transfer fails in the beginning, then our dynasty wouldn't get past recruiting and was just stuck on TF's for a month, followed by more TF's, and finally three months of finally working.

Now they announce a server update today and I got one. Just ridiculous.

# 16 mk14braves @ 01/12/12 02:29 AM
It's an odd issue. The problem for my friend appears to be when he is trying to access the locker or some time around there. He can't even load the online dynasties he is in, it just tells him the server is down then eventually it kicks him off the EA Sports server.

Issues just started today so I assume it has something to do with this update.

Frustrating, but there's no use in getting angry. Hopefully EA is aware of the issue and will have it fixed within the week!

# 17 frankrizzo380 @ 01/12/12 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuRC
Just got a transfer fail tonight after zero in our dynasty (8 total users) for the past three months.

So ****ing pissed, but it's just comical at this point. Numerous transfer fails in the beginning, then our dynasty wouldn't get past recruiting and was just stuck on TF's for a month, followed by more TF's, and finally three months of finally working.

Now they announce a server update today and I got one. Just ridiculous.
wow, just, wow

# 18 rdubbs40 @ 01/12/12 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSNemitz
Why is it crap that they are fixing the servers?
I'm not sure if you've checked a calendar but it's January........this game has been out since July and it's still bugged up something fierce? Yeah that's sweet.

# 19 tarvbuchman @ 01/12/12 05:30 PM
I never had any issues with this transfer failed issue until last night and now its still not working. I love this game but this is really getting on my nerves!!!

# 20 MSNemitz @ 01/12/12 05:41 PM
Yeah its January, the game is flawed so shouldnt we be happy that they are fixing the servers? This could be the fix to fix it all? I havent able to access majority of my OD for the last 2 months so please amuse me with your sarcasm like Im oblivious to the issues with this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdubbs40
I'm not sure if you've checked a calendar but it's January........this game has been out since July and it's still bugged up something fierce? Yeah that's sweet.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.