Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 KushNstien @ 01/17/12 06:34 PM
I just checked it out and was about to post this.. like a few weeks ago i was on my ipod and went on the site and seen it, but finally they put it out.... now update teambuilder. Looks good btw

# 2 mestevo @ 01/17/12 07:22 PM
Finally, been waiting for this.

# 3 eskimos44 @ 01/17/12 07:50 PM
Very nice. Great for commissioners. Can see who's ready to advance without turning on the console.

# 4 BHavenBlazer @ 01/17/12 08:20 PM
its 1,000,000x better than it was. Alot more functional. Looks like a real website

# 5 blkrptnt819 @ 01/17/12 09:32 PM
This was a pretty amazing upgrade. I have nothing bad to say about it.

# 6 Steve_OS @ 01/17/12 10:47 PM
FINALLY. Very cool!

# 7 CM Hooe @ 01/17/12 10:49 PM
I am a huge fan of the new design, but one thing I'm not a fan of is that the downloading of recruit information is even more worthless than it was before. Why can't the website provide all of the letter grades, rather than just six or seven random ones, most of which are only relevant to a small handful of positions?

# 8 bruinkid626 @ 01/17/12 11:08 PM
Just a heads up to everyone recruiting on the website. If you have already gave a promise to a prospect, the promise will still be available for some reason. Do not give to same promise again or you will lose your recruiting time.

Same goes to those who have already promised the maximum number of promises.

# 9 BadAssHskr @ 01/17/12 11:43 PM
Awesome, cant wait to check it out tomorrow!

# 10 Petey B @ 01/18/12 01:13 AM
OK, I guess I'm excited, but 6 months late? Isn't that kind of like the drug addicted friend showing up just as the party's ending? See you next year? Yeesh...

# 11 MMurda @ 01/18/12 10:09 AM
thanx EA...way to come thru 5 months late on ur own announcement of "coming soon" back in august...too bad most ppl already lost interest in this years buggy broken mess of a ncaa game. EA is the only company that would have a beta site up for 1.5yrs and have coming soon mean 5-6 months later....unacceptable!! i did actually think it looked cool tho back when i cared about this game...ah well

# 12 BHavenBlazer @ 01/18/12 10:13 AM
Another heads up guys. If you're doing offseason recruiting and go to schedule visit, its gonna show available weeks from last seasons schedule. So if you're in offseason week 3, and want to schedule a visit, and you had away games for weeks 4-5 of the previous season, you're ****ed.

# 13 w00dy Hayezz @ 01/18/12 10:15 AM
I love the new design quite a bit!! There are still a few glitches with it (like the order of interested recruits is off at times and not showing promises already made) but overall it's very impressive!!

# 14 mestevo @ 01/18/12 10:59 AM
Wow, there's always some who always find something to complain about I suppose. With 1 OD going strong and a second starting this week we'll get plenty of use out of this upgrade. Not to mention this will almost certainly be used for NCAA13 as well. Glad we didn't need to wait until the next title released for the new site. Would I have wanted it sooner? Sure, but it's here now, and what was there before still worked OK in the meantime.

# 15 mattbooty @ 01/18/12 11:21 AM
Wow, I like the site but they did make downloading recruiting prospects about worthless didn't they? I always use that so I can sort based on specific attributes (man coverage for corners, run blocking vs pass blocking, things like that), but now that won't be possible. I hope that is just a glitch and not permanent that we only get those handful of ratings the new site downloads...

# 16 DJ @ 01/18/12 11:37 AM
Looks really good. I'll have to start up a 1-team Online Dynasty so I can utilize the feature.

# 17 Sim Easy @ 01/18/12 11:55 AM
The design looks great. So the online guys get the weekly newspaper and highlights huh? Next logical step is to port it over to offline dynasty ya think? This looks like the newspaper we've been wanting back in.

# 18 mestevo @ 01/18/12 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim Easy
The design looks great. So the online guys get the weekly newspaper and highlights huh? Next logical step is to port it over to offline dynasty ya think? This looks like the newspaper we've been wanting back in.
Nothing new was added with this, it's just a more usable site and some pieces of data are in more convenient places. 'Offline' gets all of these features if they just make a single player online dynasty. Hopefully at some point in the next couple iterations there will just be a 'dynasty' and everything is online unless you're not connected/dont have online pass/etc.

# 19 frzamilan @ 01/18/12 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
I am a huge fan of the new design, but one thing I'm not a fan of is that the downloading of recruit information is even more worthless than it was before. Why can't the website provide all of the letter grades, rather than just six or seven random ones, most of which are only relevant to a small handful of positions?
Speaking of which, did you notice that in the new download data there is a status column? I'm midway through season 2 of my dynasty and it's interesting to see how that data correlates to some of my recruits.

Does anyone have any idea what it is/what it's for? Perhaps Scout?

# 20 mattsatx79 @ 01/18/12 03:34 PM
Very nice! About time. Very commish friend,y without having turn power up the console.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.