Home
News Post

According to CAG, you can purchase MLB 12 The Show for PS3 and PS Vita at Best Buy, for $80. The sale starts on March 4th through March 10th.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Pared @ 03/01/12 10:03 AM
DAMN IT.

I think this may have just sealed the deal for me in buying a Vita. Thanks for nothing CZ!

# 2 DickDalewood @ 03/01/12 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
Didn't see a thread for this but next week bby has this awesome deal going of saving $20 when you but both.

MLB 12 The Show>>>>>$59.99
:vita: MLB 12 The Show>>>>>$39.99
Purchase MLB 12 The Show for both PS3 and PSVita and Save $20
George, where did you see this man??

Guess I'll be cancelling my GS preorder and going to BBY.

# 3 NAFBUC @ 03/01/12 10:06 AM
Quote:
Didn't see a thread for this but next week bby has this awesome deal going of saving $20 when you but both.

MLB 12 The Show>>>>>$59.99
:vita: MLB 12 The Show>>>>>$39.99
Purchase MLB 12 The Show for both PS3 and PSVita and Save $20
Thanks for the info. Do you have a link?

# 4 CaptainZombie @ 03/01/12 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
George, where did you see this man??

Guess I'll be cancelling my GS preorder and going to BBY.
It's at CAG, the ad details have been posted.

# 5 opd897 @ 03/01/12 10:11 AM

# 6 Heroesandvillains @ 03/01/12 10:14 AM
I wonder if this is the bundle deal referred to on The Show's FB page? Does anyone know if this is the deal we've been waiting for?

# 7 NYYanks26 @ 03/01/12 10:15 AM
Great deal!

# 8 CaptainZombie @ 03/01/12 10:17 AM
Since you can buy the digital versions of Vita games at BBY, I wonder if we buy the PS3 version that they could package it up with the digital version at that discount price.

# 9 DickDalewood @ 03/01/12 10:26 AM
Quote:
Since you can buy the digital versions of Vita games at BBY, I wonder if we buy the PS3 version that they could package it up with the digital version at that discount price.
Screw digital

Lol, for real though, I need to get in and reserve both hard copies... I'll prob go Saturday.

# 10 CaptainZombie @ 03/01/12 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Screw digital

Lol, for real though, I need to get in and reserve both hard copies... I'll prob go Saturday.
LOL! I know you guys are busting my chops..... To me its no big deal if its digital or physical on this, but the way I am with sports games I trade them in usually once the season is over with so I might go physical copy on the Vita to trade it back in in November/December.

# 11 slimm31 @ 03/01/12 10:55 AM
Wonder if i can get my gamestop to price match and get it at midnight since Mass effect three is a midnight launch.....

# 12 Flightwhite24 @ 03/01/12 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
DAMN IT.

I think this may have just sealed the deal for me in buying a Vita. Thanks for nothing CZ!
Come on Pared??? Being a MLB The Show guy from the start how could you have not already purchased?

You won't be disappointed that's for sure. Congrats on your future purchase.

# 13 Chef Matt @ 03/01/12 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm31
Wonder if i can get my gamestop to price match and get it at midnight since Mass effect three is a midnight launch.....
Does gamestop price match? If so that'll be the route I'm taking. I have 25.00 there and it's going toward the Show one way or another. But my wife would shoot me if I went to BB and spent another $80.00 on my gaming.

# 14 slimm31 @ 03/01/12 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Matt
Does gamestop price match? If so that'll be the route I'm taking. I have 25.00 there and it's going toward the Show one way or another. But my wife would shoot me if I went to BB and spent another $80.00 on my gaming.
Boycotting. Just called, they won't price match. I hate Best Buy, but 20 bucks is 20 bucks.

# 15 EnigmaNemesis @ 03/01/12 11:43 AM
Quote:
Boycotting. Just called, they won't price match. I hate Best Buy, but 20 bucks is 20 bucks.
Got to love stores that would rather lose sales than do the right thing.

But I guess you can get away with that when you make insane profits on used game sales.

# 16 Brandwin @ 03/01/12 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
DAMN IT.

LoL saving $20 bucks sealed the deal on spending $250 + on a system?

Just busting your balls. Vita is a great system and I'm very happy with it. You'll enjoy it.

# 17 Chef Matt @ 03/01/12 11:57 AM
Quote:
Lame, looks like I'm using my GS cash for just the Vita version then. I could have gotten away with paying 55.00 for both at GS but no way I can do 80.00 at BB. My son needs baseball uni stuff and new cleats. Oh well.

# 18 Pared @ 03/01/12 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Come on Pared??? Being a MLB The Show guy from the start how could you have not already purchased?

You won't be disappointed that's for sure. Congrats on your future purchase.
I'm a baseball guy first and foremost! Remember High Heat? MVP? ESPN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
LoL saving $20 bucks sealed the deal on spending $250 + on a system?

Just busting your balls. Vita is a great system and I'm very happy with it. You'll enjoy it.
You sound like my wife!

I have to buy the PS3 game anway... plus I have to buy the Vita version... and once I have that I need a Vita to play it on...

C'mon, work with me here...

# 19 bcruise @ 03/01/12 12:35 PM
Nice deal, but unfortunately BB is about the last retailer I was hoping that was doing this deal. There's not one within an hour and a half of here, and I haven't seen anything about the deal being available online. Gas being what it is, I'd lose out on those savings rather quickly if I made a round trip there. Plus I'd lose out on the chance to pick up the game at midnight.

I think I'll end up going with my original plan of Gamestop midnight release + digital Vita Show Tuesday.

# 20 franch1se @ 03/01/12 12:38 PM
sold! Now just to figure out which BB to purchase at, the one closer to home or the one closer to work? It Just happens I have to go into work early that day (damn!)

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.