Home
MLB 2K12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Anyone else notice this?

Game: Major League Baseball 2K12 Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 12 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Yeats @ 03/12/12 03:43 PM
Ha-ha, funny stuff. But I use an all-generic player roster and a lot of the generic player faces look like zombies anyway, so I'm used to all that.

# 2 ozeman @ 03/12/12 04:08 PM
yep happens to me EVERY time on a double switch.

# 3 rckabillyRaider @ 03/12/12 10:55 PM
Is this exclusive to the 360? I just tried it on ps3 right off the bat in the first inning and nothing strange happened.

# 4 RedLine @ 03/13/12 12:43 AM
Nice video.

Yes, I noticed this first national league game I played on 360, and I reported it in the future patch thread. The CPU doing the first pitch must be a bug, can't believe that's by design. However, I don't always see the zombie player running across the screen.

Must fix.

# 5 bobtrain @ 03/13/12 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLine
Nice video.

Yes, I noticed this first national league game I played on 360, and I reported it in the future patch thread. The CPU doing the first pitch must be a bug, can't believe that's by design. However, I don't always see the zombie player running across the screen.

Must fix.
The only way to see it is if you are subbing an infielder. Obvious when double switching your catcher. Not sure about other systems. I'm on XBOX

# 6 Callmestretch @ 03/13/12 08:51 AM
Man I am so glad I changed to The Show this year..this game keeps getting worse each year than better.

# 7 SeerMagicX @ 03/15/12 12:50 AM
ah man, i didn't get to see it and the vid is gone

# 8 bobtrain @ 03/15/12 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeerMagicX
ah man, i didn't get to see it and the vid is gone
The vid is still posted.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.