Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Quote:
Revel in the pageantry of college football game days with NCAA Football 13. Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations, NCAA Football 13 will deliver the passion and excitement of college football to fans across the nation.

We have the opportunity to interview NCAA Football 13 Designer Christian McLeod and Producer Ben Haumiller. Please submit your Sights and Sounds questions now (ONLY SIGHTS AND SOUND QUESTIONS PLEASE). We'll try to get them answered and posted on Monday.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 kingsofthevalley @ 04/01/12 09:00 PM
Also, will the players thigh pads be represented correctly this year? Currently, it looks like the pads are just melted into the players legs vice looking like the players are actually wearing pads.

# 102 JoSiiF @ 04/01/12 09:12 PM
Is there more dreadlocks length?

# 103 bosshogn @ 04/02/12 12:08 AM
1. Will we still be able to see the players breath again like it is -10degrees below zero inside Lucas Oil Stadium for the B1G Championship?

2. Can we change the site of Conference Championship games and actually have the logo transfer accordingly?

3. Can we REALLY celebrate with the mascot by running towards them in the endzone???

# 104 bosshogn @ 04/02/12 12:15 AM
And will there be some different animations during loading screens?? If someone asks me 1 more time if I've tried Teambuilder or Road to Glory I'm gonna break something!!!!!

# 105 balljonesjr @ 04/02/12 09:06 AM
Certain teams do certain things (jump around/ Wisconsin ect.) will the crowds in the game do those real life rituals? On TB will we be able to select our own entrance and crowd chants? (warm up the bus laye in 4th qrt ect.)

# 106 BrandH @ 04/02/12 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
This.

I'm tired of seeing the cardboard cutouts on the sidelines. I doubt they changed anything but this is something that 2k absolutely nailed. Hoping EA follows suit.
Hell I would be happy if the guys on the sidelines actually wore the same uniforms as the guys on the field. I play with Michigan and for as long as I remember the players on the sideline wear white shoes while the guys on the field wear black shoes. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but it does look lame.

Will this be changed?

# 107 GoToledo @ 04/02/12 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avross
Yea I'm not a fan of an actual meter. I wanna hear fans sigh after maybe a big deep pass is thrown and the reciever don't come down with it. Or maybe a hail Mary
Yes I agree we don't need a meter. If the crowd noise is well done, we should be able to tell which team has the momentum just by listening to the crowd.

# 108 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 04/02/12 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandH
Hell I would be happy if the guys on the sidelines actually wore the same uniforms as the guys on the field. I play with Michigan and for as long as I remember the players on the sideline wear white shoes while the guys on the field wear black shoes. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but it does look lame.

Will this be changed?
Don't forget to throw in, they also wear jersey #'s such as 09, 04, 03 lol.

# 109 mercalnd @ 04/02/12 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiller937
so after watching the video...im guessing still no college gameday?
It's been stated that presentation elements tied into a specific game mode would not be discussed today but they will rather be discussed when the specific game mode is discussed. Therefore, College Gameday, if it is in the game, will be discussed on May 7th.

# 110 TrapStar215 @ 04/02/12 04:06 PM

0:37-0:40 UMASS Minuteman? One can only hope lol

# 111 TripleCrown9 @ 04/02/12 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215

It was. Look at the jerseys in that shot, and compare it to this.

# 112 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 04/02/12 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215

Yup, looks like UMASS.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.