Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

We just captured a bunch of Madden NFL 13 screnshots from some of the recently released videos. Check them out right here and let us know what you think.

Madden NFL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rspencer86 @ 05/10/12 05:35 PM
Seeing these makes me wonder why in the bloody 'ell can't Madden include the same ability to take and save screenshots while in replay mode that NCAA does.

Looking pretty good though. Motion blur gives the game a fresher look.

# 2 JerzeyReign @ 05/10/12 05:43 PM
Why doesn't Madden allow screenshots? It took me a week to realize it wasn't me doing something wrong, lol

# 3 acreyman @ 05/10/12 08:02 PM
Am I the only one that is bothered by the thigh pads not looking like the Nike Pro Combat pads? They are too flat....I normally dont complain about this kind of stuff, the last time I complained was back when the Cowboys Star was way to big. But I mean its not really workin for me on these pads.

# 4 StL_RamZ @ 05/10/12 11:28 PM
WIP lol.............

# 5 sarlndr @ 05/11/12 09:51 AM
I'm gonna complain about the "B" on the Baltimore players leg. It's HUGE!

Other then that the pics look aight.

# 6 vicker316 @ 05/11/12 04:32 PM
I hope they change the Bills endzones. The Bills changed the endzones last year just after madden 12 came out so they SHOULD have it fixed hopefully however those pics show the Bills endzones still like Madden 12.

# 7 JayD @ 05/11/12 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
WIP lol.............
Work In Progress

# 8 mngophers21 @ 05/11/12 08:04 PM
Is it just me or do the player models look just as bad as previous versions?

# 9 PVarck31 @ 05/11/12 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngophers21
Is it just me or do the player models look just as bad as previous versions?
They pretty much look the same. Whether you see that as bad or good is your opinion of course.

I just don't know why there is this expectation that they are going to dramatically change year over year. Especially since the end of this generation is looming.

# 10 SageInfinite @ 05/11/12 09:31 PM
I actually like the player models. Just hate how they're always hunched over.

# 11 woogie98 @ 05/12/12 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treq21
Why dont they ever show screen shots from the angle that people play the game? These shots are useless to tell what the game looks like...NOBODY plays it from these angles.
Great minds think alike

# 12 Moegames @ 05/13/12 05:07 AM
Quote:
Why dont they ever show screen shots from the angle that people play the game? These shots are useless to tell what the game looks like...NOBODY plays it from these angles.
They are not useless...they are "in-game" shots that's all that matters..i think they give these kind of screenshots so we can actually see the detail going on..when you're playing the game the players are not this close...its simply giving us a closeup shot of what the game looks like.

By the way..these are captured shots from a video.

# 13 SageInfinite @ 05/13/12 11:50 AM
Quote:
Well for me they are useless. Couldnt they include ONE shot from a player perspective?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.