Home
News Post

4. Jurickson Profar, Shortstop, Texas Rangers

This guy is also a hot commodity in my OOTP 13 franchise, and for good reason. At 19, he has great fielding ratings, above average Contact, decent Clutch ability, and average speed.

Playing for the real AA Frisco Roughriders, Profar is hitting .296 with 5 triples and 4 home runs through 40 games.

With Elvis Andrus at short already, what should you do with Profar as he matures further in your The Show franchise?

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BDKiiing @ 05/22/12 01:38 PM
As the Brewers I sent a package with Corey Hart, Scooter Gennett, and a pitching prospect for him to be my shortstop of the future.

# 2 BostonsDaBest @ 05/22/12 05:04 PM
When he's ready, I'd see if I can move him to 3rd to take over an an aging Adrian Beltre.

# 3 Scott @ 05/22/12 05:31 PM
What I plan to do is move Kinsler to DH and put Profar in at 2B.

# 4 cgalligan @ 05/23/12 10:02 AM
I just traded Profair and a few other Prospects in my OOTP Season for Jose Batista!!!

# 5 hawks223 @ 05/23/12 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
What I plan to do is move Kinsler to DH and put Profar in at 2B.
Profar won't be playing 2nd I can just about promise you that. Elvis will either get moved to 2nd base, or be traded. Profar is already better defensively than Andrus ever will be.

# 6 Beefmaster @ 05/25/12 12:11 AM
Little off topic, but our junior high coaching staff took 160 junior high athletes to a Roughriders game on Monday during school. And Profar hit a home run and one of my students got the ball.

# 7 hawks223 @ 05/25/12 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefmaster
Little off topic, but our junior high coaching staff took 160 junior high athletes to a Roughriders game on Monday during school. And Profar hit a home run and one of my students got the ball.
Thats pretty cool stuff. I hope he got it autographed, took it home an put it in a ball case. Could be part of his kids college fund someday, you never know.

# 8 LetsgoGiants @ 06/01/12 01:25 AM
I traded for him in on of my Franchises... great glove, but for me his bat was more wet noodle than wood.

I do wish he had Billy Hamilton speed...

# 9 starallgame @ 06/27/12 09:26 PM
He Is Red Hot at AA Frisco in my Franchise I May Call him to AAA Round Rock After the All Star Break !

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.