Home
NHL 13 News Post

Check out the new NHL 13 screenshots featuring draft day trades and players in their uniforms.

NHL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 gopher_guy @ 06/26/12 08:58 PM
Love the view from inside the net!

# 2 Vikes1 @ 06/27/12 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
Love the view from inside the net!
Agree Gopher. I would think/hope we'll see some in-game replays from this view when appropriate.

It'll be fun the next several weeks as we learn more about what to expect from the coming game.

# 3 jocke7 @ 06/27/12 12:47 PM
Is it just me or are there people in the crowd wearing the old black/green Coyotes jerseys in the Michalek pic?

One can always hope those are in this year

EDIT: After a closer look i've realized they are wearing the current 3rd jersey. Oh, well. Thought I saw a bit of green in them at first.

# 4 TheUndogmatic @ 06/27/12 01:54 PM
Something nice I saw in the JVR shot though- the wrap around screens say "goal" now when somebody scores, adds a nice realistic touch.

# 5 RM938 @ 06/27/12 03:56 PM
The goalie Cam is gonna be a new little camera. Guaranteed.

They showed this camera off in one of the trailers that came out too, there has to be some news behind it eventually.

# 6 jonapaloma @ 06/27/12 05:59 PM
Looks like the graphics is much better. Sharper and cleaner.

# 7 ComaFaction @ 06/27/12 10:06 PM
The new lighting engine and self-shadowing makes a huge difference, graphically.

# 8 pludey @ 06/28/12 08:20 PM
Giroux pics would seem to indicate no Bauer RE-AKT helmet in NHL13. Hope that's not the case. People have been asking for the old 4500 for years (still the most widely used bucket in the NHL), to no avail. EA says the companies choose which equipment is in the game, and though I tend to think that's b*******, the yearly iterations of this title seem to focus on getting all the new gear in. I still maintain that if we can have 30 different tape colors for sticks, I think we could probably squeeze a few more helmets in there without Bauer retracting their sponsorship.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.