Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 13 screenshot of Robert Griffin III (with arm sleeve).

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 d0r1en0 @ 07/06/12 04:00 PM
yup, just saw this on twitter. Looks good. Where is his hair though? He should be fun to play with.

# 2 jpdavis82 @ 07/06/12 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0r1en0
yup, just saw this on twitter. Looks good. Where is his hair though? He should be fun to play with.
His hair is there too, just look in the E3 video threads I made, there's only about 50 billion Redskins videos from E3.

# 3 speedy9386 @ 07/06/12 04:03 PM
Does anyone know if they'll have the black striped one too?

# 4 N51_rob @ 07/06/12 04:04 PM
Just to nitpick. He should be wearing a colored Adidas glove. They have Adidas shoes in, but why not gloves? That said, I like the picture. Just really excited about having RGIII on the redskins (both real and video games) so this should be an exciting season.

# 5 RGiles36 @ 07/06/12 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Just to nitpick. He should be wearing a colored Adidas glove. They have Adidas shoes in, but why not gloves? That said, I like the picture. Just really excited about having RGIII on the redskins (both real and video games) so this should be an exciting season.
FWIW, there were no new gloves in the community day build I played. Or, at least I didn't notice any in the edit player screens.

# 6 jpdavis82 @ 07/06/12 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0r1en0

# 7 Str0mTropper @ 07/06/12 04:30 PM
Need the arm bands now, and towel on the front. Even though it won't happen.

# 8 Meast21Forever @ 07/06/12 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmafia13
For real. All this does is show how easy it is to add equipment, and yet they rarely do. Took like 4 years for qb sleeves, still no 3/4 sleeve.

The funniest thing is I bet it's only on RG3. I bet we can't even add it to anyone else.

Can't wait to change it to gold or burgundy during my connected careers... oh, wait...

# 9 StL_RamZ @ 07/06/12 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Str0mTropper
Need the arm bands now, and towel on the front. Even though it won't happen.
Ditto on that

# 10 StL_RamZ @ 07/06/12 06:07 PM
So since they put this is does that mean all the other sleeve choices are in..

They should just add all the equipment from the NCAA series And call it an accomplishment

# 11 Rondo is GOD @ 07/06/12 06:29 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that the face mask is too skinny?

# 12 wallofhate @ 07/06/12 07:27 PM
Funny thing is watch him not wear that sleeve during the season. I would think the nfl uniform police would not allow the single sleeve anyway or all the bands over the sleeve. I could be wtong though

# 13 Str0mTropper @ 07/06/12 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
Funny thing is watch him not wear that sleeve during the season. I would think the nfl uniform police would not allow the single sleeve anyway or all the bands over the sleeve. I could be wtong though
NFL rules are stupid; sleeves, towels, tape, wrist bands and arm bands doesn't effect the game in any way. So why can't players wear this stuff as long as its team color, black or white?

I don't get why they do it in High School either, but I didn't care and did it anyway, only think I didn't do was wear a tinted visor.

# 14 ConnSKINS26 @ 07/06/12 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
There are already players in the NFL that wear a single sleeve, although they aren't very high profile. I believe that Nate Washington is one of them.

Here you go:

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...ers-0QwyuW.jpg

# 15 wallofhate @ 07/06/12 11:00 PM
some players wear thing and just accept the fine. im not saying your wrong im just saying i'd be shocked if they allowed that with all the crazy restrictions the nfl has like stromtrooper eluded to

# 16 CatMan72 @ 07/07/12 02:10 AM
Funny how they are putting so much effort into RG3 this year after putting so little effort into Cam last year...

# 17 Tengo Juego @ 07/07/12 03:03 AM
So, does this mean we'll be able to edit sleeves individually, for each arm? ala NCAA.

# 18 Victory23 @ 07/07/12 10:18 AM
Does he even wear the armbands anymore? Like has he had them on in OTAs?

# 19 jyoung @ 07/07/12 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26
There are already players in the NFL that wear a single sleeve, although they aren't very high profile. I believe that Nate Washington is one of them.

Here you go:

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...ers-0QwyuW.jpg
Yep, Nate Washington has been wearing the single sleeve almost his whole time in Tennessee.

# 20 Str0mTropper @ 07/07/12 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
So, does this mean we'll be able to edit sleeves individually, for each arm? ala NCAA.
Probably in Play Now, but who cares about Play Now? If It doesn't work in CCM they need to add it to the players that wear it.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.