Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Just wanted to post this, as we wait patiently for the official OS Community Rosters (360, PS3). If you have some you recommend, post it. If enough people approve them, I'll update this list. Please give a description on what you see. (For example... roster "names" edit, rating adjustments, player accessories, etc.)

Here is what we have so far, download them from the corresponding EA Locker.

NCAA Football 13 Rosters For Xbox 360
  • xxIzGoneRainxx - First rosters put out. Has roughly 100 named teams and roughly 20 generically named teams. Coaches are in. Lack of incoming freshman. Rosters are an adequate start but not the most accurate on this list.
  • pastapadre - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Need confirmation on coaches, plus incoming freshman. Some players that have left team are still on rosters (not a huge deal).
  • Rebelfan1611 - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Have added some incoming freshman. Need confirmation on coaches, plus other info. Have found very positive reviews on these particular rosters.
  • Authentic973 - Current roster that I am using, and the most accurate roster I have used. All teams are accurately named. Have added a good amount of incoming freshman, but not all of them(which isn't a huge deal). All coaches are in. So far this is my personal recommendation.
  • KWNatureBoy - Have not personally used these rosters. Need more information
NCAA Football 13 Rosters For PS3
  • gamingtailgate - Player names and coaches
  • mtemple93 - Player names, coaches and some edits to player accessories
  • EALEGEND35 - Need more information.
  • Authentic973 - Fully named. Teams checked have incoming freshman but some seem to still be missing. Need information on coaches.
Special thanks to knightxrider5 for the assistance.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 CT Pitbull @ 07/14/12 01:05 PM
to be added to UConns roster if not already done so

Graham Stewart, a Durham, Conn., native has transferred to UConn.

May 31, 2012
STORRS, Conn. - Graham Stewart, a 6-1, 227-pound linebacker from Durham, Conn., has transferred to the University of Connecticut after spending the 2011-12 academic year at Florida. Stewart will have three years of eligibility at Connecticut and is currently enrolled in summer school courses at UConn.
Stewart saw action in 12 games as a true freshman last year for the Gators with one tackle. He scored a touchdown in the Gator Bowl against Ohio State after returning a blocked punt 14 yards for the score.

# 142 JahBlessedG @ 07/14/12 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes4Life
I did mention other players and well as rivals put it one of the best cb's in the country. Just odd that not one person that does the editing has put him in. I'm sure carson will. Look at that went the whole paragraph without mentioning his name. lol. One more thing. I dont know if its me but most of the fastest people in the up and coming classes (Ncaa 13) are white never seen so many 5 star white running backs and wide receivers.
I bet people are Fed up with hearing T-Howard's name lol, but honestly as a Miami fan and high school talent scout it's kind of upsetting or disrespectful not to see the # 1 DB in the 2012 class(on rivals and espn) on the game.

Carson has our back though

# 143 Shanepitt @ 07/14/12 01:18 PM
Will the Ps3 rosters and the xbox 360 rosters be released at the sametime? If not which one usually comes out first?

# 144 Wnahikian @ 07/14/12 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanepitt
Will the Ps3 rosters and the xbox 360 rosters be released at the sametime? If not which one usually comes out first?
Usually xbox comes out first, and based on what I read about the PS3 community roster (they were at 50 yesterday or thursday night) while CcAaRrSsOoNn3 and crew were at 70 wednesday or thursday I believe. I think the xbox will be first again this year.

# 145 InfiniteXavier @ 07/14/12 01:38 PM
For the Miami fans that haven't found a roster they like yet, I am using this one for my Cane Dynasty.

PS3 GT: Bleich27

# 146 CapoItaliano @ 07/14/12 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
For the life of me, I cannot find where to enter GT's under Roster Share - Download Rosters - It only shows my friends GT's. Please help!
Go under settings in your xbox dashboard and then select privacy. Edit your settings to everyone or public and not just friends and save your changes. After doing that start the game back up and you will have the option to type in a gamertag to download other rosters besides your friends list.

# 147 BloodBCrimson @ 07/14/12 02:22 PM
Im not expecting anything today.

# 148 platinumgreg @ 07/14/12 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Yo re you serious!!!!!! WTF. thas crazy man. Do you know for sure or why, and what is the next step?
Yea man I saw somebody mention this. That pisses me off!!! I always draft my class up to MAdden.. Complete BS.

# 149 wickedsolo @ 07/14/12 02:26 PM
There's no way that EA would allow that kind of a disconnect between Madden and NCAA.

That's arguably the most popular aspect (or most attractive aspect) of both games.

# 150 markjsn @ 07/14/12 02:33 PM
Guys its already set in stone. There is no connection between NCAA and Madden this year. EA has confirmed it. Probably because of Maddens new engine.

So for NCAA the only draft is the mock one at the end of the season.

# 151 cajunomics @ 07/14/12 02:38 PM
I am not familiar with this. Are you saying that we can't export this years NCAA class to the new Madden?

# 152 Proof21 @ 07/14/12 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunomics
I am not familiar with this. Are you saying that we can't export this years NCAA class to the new Madden?
Yes, that is correct.

# 153 cajunomics @ 07/14/12 02:40 PM
Thanks for the answer. That is one MASSIVE bummer.

# 154 johnnyboi08 @ 07/14/12 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunomics
That's exactly what they are saying

# 155 billscnb @ 07/14/12 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjsn
Guys its already set in stone. There is no connection between NCAA and Madden this year. EA has confirmed it. Probably because of Maddens new engine.

So for NCAA the only draft is the mock one at the end of the season.
He's correct. It's because Madden just came out with connected careers and they want to get that going first. They will probably add it back next year if connected careers works correctly, but it's EA so I give that about a 20% chance.

# 156 BloodBCrimson @ 07/14/12 02:51 PM
Yeah Forreal.

# 157 Bama22Tide @ 07/14/12 02:59 PM
The Rosters are ok. The problem is the Templates that EA sports used. Example the Alabama Template is all off. Brent Calloway is the fullback. John Fulton will never start at Alabama and he is #10 on the game. #3 is Vinnie Sunseri and he is projected to be All-SEC 2nd team and the template has him as a 72. EA dropped the ball on rosters knowing others do the hard work to fix the screw-ups they make. I am waiting patiently for Carsons roster always the best.

# 158 BloodBCrimson @ 07/14/12 03:27 PM
John Fulton is #10 and he is likely starting this year.

# 159 Shanepitt @ 07/14/12 04:17 PM
Anbody expecting these rosters tonight?

# 160 pmurray20 @ 07/14/12 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanepitt
Anbody expecting these rosters tonight?
no1 knows we are just being patient and waiting

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.