Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Just wanted to post this, as we wait patiently for the official OS Community Rosters (360, PS3). If you have some you recommend, post it. If enough people approve them, I'll update this list. Please give a description on what you see. (For example... roster "names" edit, rating adjustments, player accessories, etc.)

Here is what we have so far, download them from the corresponding EA Locker.

NCAA Football 13 Rosters For Xbox 360
  • xxIzGoneRainxx - First rosters put out. Has roughly 100 named teams and roughly 20 generically named teams. Coaches are in. Lack of incoming freshman. Rosters are an adequate start but not the most accurate on this list.
  • pastapadre - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Need confirmation on coaches, plus incoming freshman. Some players that have left team are still on rosters (not a huge deal).
  • Rebelfan1611 - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Have added some incoming freshman. Need confirmation on coaches, plus other info. Have found very positive reviews on these particular rosters.
  • Authentic973 - Current roster that I am using, and the most accurate roster I have used. All teams are accurately named. Have added a good amount of incoming freshman, but not all of them(which isn't a huge deal). All coaches are in. So far this is my personal recommendation.
  • KWNatureBoy - Have not personally used these rosters. Need more information
NCAA Football 13 Rosters For PS3
  • gamingtailgate - Player names and coaches
  • mtemple93 - Player names, coaches and some edits to player accessories
  • EALEGEND35 - Need more information.
  • Authentic973 - Fully named. Teams checked have incoming freshman but some seem to still be missing. Need information on coaches.
Special thanks to knightxrider5 for the assistance.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 knightxrider5 @ 07/12/12 05:54 PM
EDIT:

Current Rosters that are out for XBOX 360 are:

xxIzGoneRainxx -First rosters put out. Has roughly 100 named teams and roughly 20 generically named teams. Coaches are in. Lack of incoming freshman. Rosters are an adequate start but not the most accurate on this list.

pastapadre -Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Need confirmation on coaches, plus incoming freshman. Some players that have left team are still on rosters (not a huge deal).

Rebelfan1611 - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Have added some incoming freshman. Need confirmation on coaches, plus other info. Have found very positive reviews on these particular rosters.

Authentic973 - Current roster that I am using, and the most accurate roster I have used. All teams are accurately named. Have added a good amount of incoming freshman, but not all of them(which isn't a huge deal). All coaches are in. So far this is my personal recommendation.

KWNatureBoy - Have not personally used these rosters. Need more information

I will update this spot with any information I find or that is posted here about the Xbox 360 rosters as that is the system I have.

# 2 boritter @ 07/12/12 06:09 PM
I have found that on the 360 Rebelfan's rosters are significantly more accurate than Rain's rosters. I have not tried Pasta's yet. Can anyone comment on comparison between the Pasta's & Rebelfan's roster files?

# 3 bdt52 @ 07/12/12 06:12 PM
Pastapadre's are good too, seems to be names only filled in with coaches done as well.

# 4 zWhite Dragon @ 07/12/12 06:14 PM
I used pastapadre roster last year and they were good. all names right and had Russell Wilson to Wisconsin and everything. I then went ahead and got his rosters again this year and they are again right as far as I can see. Crowell from UGA is not on team. Montell Harris from BC is also not on team but instead on team he transferred to, Temple. So all in all, I would DEFINITELY recommend pastapadre rosters.

# 5 bigdaddydawg7474 @ 07/12/12 06:40 PM
authentic973 is pretty good

# 6 A Tipsy Penguin @ 07/12/12 06:43 PM
I have found that many rosters that are circulating now lack key recruits and also lack the removal of recruits that weren't admitted for various reasons.

One notable example is Miami's Tracy Howard (5-Star DB), who is missing in every roster I've checked. Has anyone checked other notable rosters like UF's for 5-star recuits? I know Jonathan Bullard and Dante Fowler, Jr. were having admission issues. Dante Phillips will not be admitted to UF.

I suppose my question is "What do you consider a good roster?"
I'd like a roster with the correct names and players removed/added, but not necessarily one with thousands of player attribute edits and appearance edits. Would there be many changes to make with pastapadre's or rebelfan's rosters or do they include the removals/additions to rosters?

Thanks to anyone who may help and also to those who have patience in dealing with questions!

# 7 Spooky @ 07/12/12 06:45 PM
Thank you for making this thread. Should clear up some of the forum mess. I think most people creating nonsense threads just wanted answers on whether there was a good transition set before community rosters come out. This does a fine job of clearing that up.

# 8 Screech4721 @ 07/12/12 06:49 PM
How much longer is it ganna take OS to put out there roster? Just wondering cause it's been 3/4 days now pending how u look at it?

# 9 wepr3 @ 07/12/12 06:50 PM
Just FYI on Pasta's rosters, per his site:

The origin of the rosters are unclear – and total accuracy can’t be assured – but for those looking to get names in as soon as possible these will probably do just fine.

I'm not saying they're good or bad, he just indicates they're not his. If anyone tries them out, please let us know.

# 10 knightxrider5 @ 07/12/12 07:13 PM
Just saw somewhere else that KWNatureBoy has roster up to. Since I am at work I cannot check any at this time so post if you know about these rosters

# 11 SizzleNation @ 07/12/12 07:54 PM
I won't be able to get online with my PS3 for awhile, is there anyway someone could post a link to download a set of ps3 rosters? Thanks in advance.

# 12 BCJMU99 @ 07/12/12 07:56 PM
Just looked at pastapadre rosters and it seems like all the names are there (even UTSA) but there are still players on rosters that have left or been dismissed as well as no edits but other than that it looks great.

# 13 Peji911 @ 07/12/12 07:57 PM
How does one download rosters from someone who is not on their friends list?

When I go to "roster share", then "download rosters" I only see my xbox live friends, no one else...?

EDIT: nvm... I thought 'download roster' was a title, not a button. Sorry

# 14 knightxrider5 @ 07/12/12 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peji911
How does one download rosters from someone who is not on their friends list?

When I go to "roster share", then "download rosters" I only see my xbox live friends, no one else...?

EDIT: nvm... I thought 'download roster' was a title, not a button. Sorry
Its either the very top or very bottom selection that will give you the ability to enter any GT

# 15 HMBBabyface @ 07/12/12 08:13 PM
Thank you for making this! It's awful having to read through fifty pages of "are the rosters done yet" to find a single gamertag with good rosters.

# 16 ajgator1994 @ 07/12/12 08:32 PM
I'm pretty sure gamingtailgate and EALEGEND35 are the same. While mtemple93 has a few edits. Most of the rosters going around right now are the SAME ROSTERS people just can't figure that out

# 17 cozar1jn @ 07/12/12 08:44 PM
Not complaining or anything at all im very thankful for the people who put countless hours into this, but are there any rosters that have all the names? I have rains right now is that the closest to done so far?

# 18 knightxrider5 @ 07/12/12 08:45 PM
Check front page... I will try to update as frequently as I can

# 19 cozar1jn @ 07/12/12 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightxrider5
Check front page... I will try to update as frequently as I can
Wow I feel dumb skimmed over that thanks! I dont see how EA didnt give Denard dreads...so stupid

# 20 mewalke1 @ 07/12/12 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightxrider5
EDIT:

Current Rosters that are out for XBOX 360 are:

xxIzGoneRainxx -First rosters put out. Over 20+ teams with randomly generated names. Has coaches. People have been finding inaccuracies within roster.
pastapadre -Fully named. Need confirmation on coaches, plus incoming freshman. Still contains some players that have left team.
Rebelfan1611 - Fully named but missing a few key recruits. Need confirmation on coaches, plus other info. Have found very positive reviews on these particular rosters.
KWNatureBoy -Need more information.
Authentic973 -"Pretty good". Need more information.

I will update this spot with any information I find or that is posted here about the Xbox 360 rosters as that is the system I have.
Pastapadre isn't bad but it has some problems on the ASU roster. For example Brice schwab isn't a black guy from PA playing center....hes a white dude from a Cali CC (originally from PA) playing RT

But EA does that kind of stuff all the time.

« Previous1234567893132Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.