Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

The Madden NFL 13 demo will not arrive tomorrow, it's looking more likely to release on Tuesday, August 14th. When we get a specific date and details for the demo, we'll be sure to post it.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 fishfan77 @ 08/08/12 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo6911
When you are disappointed, the fanboys will say it is because it is a demo.

When the game drops, the fanboys will make up another excuse. "This is the first year." "They didn't have time to do it, wait until next year!"
and the "haters" who would find a reason to hate madden even if it came with a free gold watch will keep on hating.. Its the same every year. The "haters" are as bad, if not worse than the fanboys

# 102 DeuceDouglas @ 08/08/12 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comen
Its not hating!! Just because some people want a game worth buying and they should include a gold watch after all these years of stealing our money!! Blah blah ya we dont have to buy the game!! But hello, its the only NFL game to buy lol so if you love the NFL, this is it!!
Stealing your money? I'd like to see how that works.

Has there never been any other NFL games ever made? It boggles my mind how people can be so dissatisfied with a product, yet continue to purchase it. IMO, MLB2K has been awful for the entirety of the 360 but I didn't decide to feed them my $60 and then accuse them of stealing it simply because it was the only MLB game for me to buy. I simply played another game that was to my satisfaction.

# 103 fishfan77 @ 08/08/12 07:24 PM
Quote:
Its not hating!! Just because some people want a game worth buying and they should include a gold watch after all these years of stealing our money!! Blah blah ya we dont have to buy the game!! But hello, its the only NFL game to buy lol so if you love the NFL, this is it!!
Well, it takes a pretty INSANE person to keep parting with their money year after year if they feel it is being "stolen from them".

Insanity=doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. If you are so convinced the game is horrible, DON'T buy it..... Yes its' the only "NFL" game to play, but if you honestly think your money is being stolen, STOP buying it then..

As a previous poster said about MLB2K. I finally had enough of that game and stopped buying it....

# 104 Darth Aegis @ 08/08/12 07:56 PM
It's easier to part with my hard earned money then it is with my love of the NFL and an NFL game. Only why there getting my money is because there the only one trick pony in town, but the second there not

# 105 DickDalewood @ 08/08/12 08:01 PM
Quote:
If you love the NFL but don't like Madden, put your big boy pants on, be an adult, and watch the NFL and save your money. You don't HAVE to buy anything, and no one is stealing your money.

If you're dumb enough to continually buy a product that you don't like, that's a you problem.

# 106 Goins @ 08/08/12 08:08 PM
Anybody have any idea of what teams will be in this years demo?

# 107 DeuceDouglas @ 08/08/12 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goins
No word yet. Probably will be announced along with the date though.

# 108 SteboSSK @ 08/08/12 08:09 PM
Quote:
Madden has its issues but to say they stole ur money instead of taking responsibility for your own purchase is ridiculous. You had a choice NOT to buy it.

# 109 mars85042 @ 08/08/12 08:12 PM
If you buy Madden 13 it was your choice, don’t be a victim we all love NFL football & Madden is the only NFL football video game!

# 110 LovejoyOTF @ 08/08/12 08:31 PM
not necessarily. last years was the NFC championship game.

# 111 DeuceDouglas @ 08/08/12 08:31 PM
Quote:
Its too hot to wear pants but thats besides the fact. I do watch the NFL and its great but during the week I would like to play some franchise mode on the only football game available! And to me, false advertisment is pretty close to stealing!! Think of it this way: you go to the store and buy a delicious looking box of brownie mix you just saw advertised on tv and when you get home and dump the contents from the box into a bowl and all you get is dirt and thats what madden has been for years!!
But when you go to the store next time do you continue to buy the dirt brownies over and over again?

# 112 mojo6911 @ 08/08/12 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan77
and the "haters" who would find a reason to hate madden even if it came with a free gold watch will keep on hating.. Its the same every year. The "haters" are as bad, if not worse than the fanboys

I would just like an experience similar to what I had in 2005-2006. It is sad that video game NFL football peaked 7 years ago. Even small stuff like team specific helmets in the pro bowl. They feed us crap saying it can't be done on next gen. It is just laziness. The canned sideline animations, etc. I could go on for hours. I'm not even comparing it to 2k5. Hell, Madden 06 was greatness. Flashback to 7 years ago and imagine what you thought Madden would be, and then realize what it is today.

# 113 jfsolo @ 08/08/12 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
If you love the NFL but don't like Madden, put your big boy pants on, be an adult, and watch the NFL and save your money. You don't HAVE to buy anything, and no one is stealing your money.

If you're dumb enough to continually buy a product that you don't like, that's a you problem.
I think you're asking a bit too much of these folks, personal responsibility? self-restraint?, surely you jest.

# 114 DickDalewood @ 08/08/12 09:46 PM
Quote:
Its too hot to wear pants but thats besides the fact. I do watch the NFL and its great but during the week I would like to play some franchise mode on the only football game available! And to me, false advertisment is pretty close to stealing!! Think of it this way: you go to the store and buy a delicious looking box of brownie mix you just saw advertised on tv and when you get home and dump the contents from the box into a bowl and all you get is dirt and thats what madden has been for years!!
As Duece pointed out, if that box of brownies sucked, I wouldn't be stupid enough to go back and buy them again... and again... and again... and again... and again.

I enjoy brownies, but I'm also not a child, and have an intelligence level advanced enough to move on and find other means of entertainment. Especially if the only available product is one that I find sub-par.

# 115 CowboyKeith @ 08/08/12 09:55 PM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

# 116 DariusUpDaHill @ 08/08/12 10:09 PM
I thought the demo was coming out today whats going on

# 117 DeuceDouglas @ 08/08/12 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariusUpDaHill
I thought the demo was coming out today whats going on
We was duped.

# 118 bambam2123 @ 08/08/12 11:34 PM
Any possibility it could come out tmw? Last year the demo dropped on the 9th.

If not then next week it is.

# 119 lavy23 @ 08/09/12 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goins
Seems like they switch off between the NFC and AFC championship matchup, so my guess is Patriots vs. Ravens (since last year was Packers-Bears and the year before was Jets-Colts). Just a guess though.

# 120 fishfan77 @ 08/09/12 08:32 AM
Quote:
Technology is getting crazy!! We can land a craft on mars but we dont have a playable football video game!! Its 2012, the world may end b4 Madden or any other game is actually what we all have dreamed about!!
Your act is getting old.... Fast.. If you truly hate the game as much as you say, why are you spending all of your time here? If it is "unplayable" as you say, then go do something else.. Go outside, take a walk, take up another hobby. But my guess is you would rather spend your time in here, posting the same stuff over and over. Ok, we get it, you don't like the game. Stop making it seem like it is a tragedy that you don't like the game. Comparing landing on mars and the ability to create a "playable game"... Give it a REST

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.