Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 13 screenshot of Brandon Weeden, who has recently been designated the starting quarterback of the Cleveland Browns.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/08/12 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Shouldn't it be a picture of him on the ground or clearly running backwards for his life?
..lol yea he looks way too comfortable in the pocket....

# 42 Ehhric @ 08/08/12 01:00 PM
MADDEN!!! wheres the demo atttt?????

# 43 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/08/12 01:05 PM
Is EA trying to tell us something with all these "back" shots?...subliminal maybe?...somthing like "We're stabbing you guys in the BACK this year, with NEW! Total NO control!"....hmm, sneaky lol.

# 44 videlsports @ 08/08/12 03:11 PM
I'm just ready for some football Real and Madden. I can't wait, So far All I need is the Infinity engine, and the new passing system in NCAA13. Weeden Looks decent.

# 45 KCsFinest5 @ 08/08/12 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I won't worry about any equipment issues until I have the game in hand. EA's been pretty good about equipment the last few years and they need to be even more on top of it this year.
except for Tamba Hali's eye shield, which EA has been convinced for the past two years is clear...

SMH

# 46 DeuceDouglas @ 08/08/12 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCsFinest5
except for Tamba Hali's eye shield, which EA has been convinced for the past two years is clear...

SMH
Are you sure? He has a smoke colored visor on mine.

# 47 azdawgpound @ 08/11/12 03:45 PM
just saw pics from browns game last night and weeden was wearing the helmet in the pic EA provided the XP one so hopefully ea dosent change it because seems he cant make up his mind he wore xp then changed to the revo and now back to the xp.but he did have the lil arm band and also the undershirt which ea didnt have in that pic.

# 48 PVarck31 @ 08/11/12 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
What looks good?... I can create Weeden (and have) and go into instant replay and see this same picture.

Some of this support seems rather fanboy-ish to me.
Fanboy because he said it looks good? People aren't allowed to think the screenshot looks good because you don't?

Enough with the fanboy stuff. If he likes its he likes it.

Same goes the other way around as well.

This is a warning for everyone.

# 49 Matt Diesel @ 08/11/12 11:29 PM
I mean, if she had a really sweet ***, he'd probably be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Typical EA. This is like me telling my father "Hey check out my new girlfriend", only for me to show him a picture of her ***. He would like at me like I'm crazy...

# 50 blklightning @ 09/09/12 04:58 PM
Why does he have a beard in the game? I just Googled him and he looks nothing like that. I thought he looked old for a rookie when I played against them yesterday. We really need player editing STAT.

# 51 Joobieo @ 09/09/12 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Worst draft pick since JaMarcus Russell.
This guy is going to be a bust . Sorry to everyone that likes him . If you disagree you didn't see him play today .

# 52 CzingerX @ 09/09/12 05:30 PM
His face in this game needs to be fixed badly.

I'm waiting for the right roster update, so I can start my real Franchise.

# 53 prey2god @ 09/09/12 05:40 PM
and to think Browns could have had RG3. Wow.

# 54 fantasysportsguy @ 09/09/12 07:11 PM
They need to change his number to 5 since that was what his QB rating was today.

# 55 azdawgpound @ 09/09/12 07:22 PM
i tweeted donny 2 times now about his face but guess he didnt think it was important to change it hopefully its fixed in next week or that will just go to show EA dosent listen to the fans when they cant even put right face on a player.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.