Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Voting has begun to determine the fastest receiver in Madden NFL 13. For the rest of the week, we'll see polls for the spectacular catch, route running and agility.

This campaign allows fans to vote on attributes like speed, elusiveness, hit power and more. The winner of each vote will be the highest-rated player for that attribute at their position in Madden NFL 13.

Upcoming weeks will focus on defense, offensive line, special teams and overall team ratings. Here is the voting schedule breakdown:
  • Aug 13 – 17: Wide Receivers & Tight Ends – Speed, Spectacular Catch, Route Running, Agility
  • Aug 20 – 24: Defense – Speed, Hit Power, Tackling, Man Coverage
  • Aug 24: Offensive Line, Special Teams and Overall Team Ratings
Not only will each winner receive a boost in their attributes in Madden NFL 13, but they’ll also be immortalized with a special card in Madden Ultimate Team. Fans who collect the cards of every winning player will be able to add them to a collection which will unlock a special Madden Ultimate Team reward in Madden NFL 13.

So the question is... Who should be the fastest receiver in Madden NFL 13?
  • Mike Wallace
  • Devery Henderson
  • Devin Hester
Just in case you missed them.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Champion8877 @ 08/13/12 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdcgg81
Wallace is faster than deshawn, that is fact. If they both raced Wallace would win. If you say other wise than your a homer eagle fan or just won't admit to the facts.

Deshawn cried all year last year and was one of the big problems the eagles had. He is a punk straight up, learn to run anything other than a 9 route then get a contract extension.
What does that have to do with how fast he is?

Oh, and his name is Desean, not Deshawn.

# 22 Champion8877 @ 08/13/12 04:14 PM
Desean Jackson gets my vote, Wallace is a close second.

# 23 SuperNoVa27 @ 08/13/12 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Well maybe DeSean should actually start putting more effort into his craft instead of being his lazy arrogant self then he'd actually get open and maybe find himself on this list. Speed/Quickness only works for so long, he's been figured out. DeSean is quick (initial burst) but Wallace is faster at top speed (what this poll is about).
I wouldn't say DeSean is lazy. Arrogant yes, but I'd rather have him be arrogant them become displeased quietly.

The problem with DeSean is that he can not get off the bump well. He has great route running, he has good hands and he is amazingly fast. However, because of his size and build some contact will shut him down.

Now onto the poll, I say Mike Wallace out of the three options given. However I think you could make a case for Mike Wallace and DeSean having the same speed ratings, however, that does not correspond to acceleration. If they said "Well these guys have a higher top speed than DeSean (which is suspect for Devry and Hester) but DeSean takes less time to get to his top speed (which will be above 97)" Than the poll makes perfect sense and I give my vote to Wallace.

Quote:
Wallace is faster than deshawn, that is fact. If they both raced Wallace would win. If you say other wise than your a homer eagle fan or just won't admit to the facts.

Deshawn cried all year last year and was one of the big problems the eagles had. He is a punk straight up, learn to run anything other than a 9 route then get a contract extension.
You must not watch any Eagles games or know nothing about DeSean.

If you were in the situation he was you would want to get paid too. He won the Eagles plenty of games and deserved a contract extension.

# 24 gator3guy @ 08/13/12 06:56 PM
Quote:
Wallace may be faster than "Deshawn" but the irony of this comment is funny.

# 25 PH1LLYSFINEST13 @ 08/13/12 08:17 PM
Quote:

LOL! You do know Mike Wallace is holding out right now right? GET SOME FACTS , AND COME BACK AND SEE ME!

# 26 Gaycandybacon @ 08/13/12 08:27 PM
Quote:

I'm a homer to.
Randall Cobb is the fastest Wide Reciever in the NFL. What you gonna do bruh?

# 27 stopper654 @ 08/13/12 09:08 PM
Desean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 28 JerzeyReign @ 08/13/12 09:20 PM
Mike Wallace may be faster but any list without D. Jax doesn't get any love from me, lol

#BleedGreen

# 29 Chrisksaint @ 08/13/12 09:53 PM
Devery Henderson is on the list? Lol, he's still fast but not Top 3 fast.

However for the benefit on my Online League sweet lol

# 30 sputney23 @ 08/13/12 09:54 PM
Trindon Holliday?

# 31 mars85042 @ 08/13/12 09:56 PM
Although my pick would be Mike Wallace, I don’t understand how the incumbent could be completely left off the list no DeSean Jackson???

# 32 FedExPope @ 08/13/12 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul

# 33 ItsOrangeBaby @ 08/14/12 12:11 AM
Kind of surprise desean did not make the final 3, but eithe way my vote is going to Wallace.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

# 34 xTriiipZx @ 08/14/12 10:34 AM
No Desean

As great as the gameplay looks like it will be this year, these ratings have been absolute trash.

# 35 just2ham @ 08/15/12 10:09 PM
desean jackson

# 36 Td1984 @ 08/16/12 01:19 AM
Percy Harvin because I'm a homer.

Though of the three listed, Hester.

# 37 HadlerT @ 08/16/12 01:23 AM
Mike Wallace!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.