Home
Need For Speed Most Wanted a Criterion Game News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:
Check out the gameplay footage of Criterion Games' highly anticipated Need For Speed Most Wanted showcasing epic open world gameplay. In Most Wanted all the cars are open from the start, so if you can find it, you can drive it. The action starts in an Aston Martin V12 Vantage before jumping into a Mercedes SL 65 Black Series from a jackspot and applying mods using the Easydrive menu. In Most Wanted if there's something to do there's someone to beat which is showcased in the race recommended by Autolog 2 and also in the personalized billboards that feature the face of the friend with the longest jump through them.

Game: Need For Speed Most Wanted a Criterion GameReader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 4 - View All
Need For Speed Most Wanted a Criterion Game Videos
Member Comments
# 1 karotstix @ 08/29/12 12:30 PM
what im really hoping for in this need for speed is to bring back tuning cars and customizing them...(not just colours, but rims and another parts like how it used to be)

# 2 jreezy18 @ 08/30/12 12:18 AM
The absence of the customization has been a big problem for me regarding Need For Speed.

# 3 Tokyo-Night @ 08/30/12 07:49 AM
Im pulling my pre-order, the videos are just giving me a bad feel for this.
Think I am gona go with Forza Horizon.
They need to bring underground back ASAP.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.