Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 56 - View All
NBA Live 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 exposedaking @ 09/13/12 05:51 PM
These are clearly the best graphics I've seen in a bball game this generation

Jerseys are tight fitted
Players faces are spot on

from the trailer Some animations look good while others are awkward

From the dirk screenshot it looks like they're at least attempting some sort of sig style

accessories and colors are top notch

all they need is to work on the animations and mechanics

So far im impressed...I see potential

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

# 2 bigeastbumrush @ 09/13/12 05:51 PM
@Jameer.

Which step of the 12-step program is he up to?

# 3 23 @ 09/13/12 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exposedaking
These are clearly the best graphics I've seen in a bball game this generation

# 4 Sports fanantic @ 09/13/12 05:58 PM
Is it me or does KG looks like Shaq

# 5 nova91 @ 09/13/12 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

CP3's part time job.

Seriously, why are CP3's biceps that big?

# 6 SageInfinite @ 09/13/12 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

# 7 kpax1º1 @ 09/13/12 06:05 PM
Nvm. Too big.

# 8 bigeastbumrush @ 09/13/12 06:08 PM
I swore I've seen Jameer before on the E train dancing for some change.

# 9 joefrommo117 @ 09/13/12 06:14 PM
"These are clearly the best graphics I've seen in a bball game this generation."

That is just... no. These dudes are shiny, puffy, and stretch and contort in ways the human body does not. I really would love to see NBA Live make a comeback, but claiming these are superior graphics is crazy.

# 10 fitzgerald434 @ 09/13/12 06:17 PM
Only pic I hate is CP3 I dont even know who that is lol all the other players look spot on with how they look

# 11 joefrommo117 @ 09/13/12 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

BTW...
a) When did Mateen Cleaves get into steroids?
b) Why did the Clips trade Chris Paul for roided out Mateen Cleaves?

# 12 fluent2332 @ 09/13/12 06:23 PM
Great screenshots guys. Well done.

The graphics look great. The body types and faces are spot on, and I like the sweat effect. Looks very promising. Chris Paul looks a little weird, and his biceps are huge, but other than that, looks very good.

# 13 bigeastbumrush @ 09/13/12 06:25 PM

SMH

# 14 noshun @ 09/13/12 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Chris Paul Bunyan..

# 15 SageInfinite @ 09/13/12 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
Chris Paul Bunyan..
Same thing I thought! lmao

# 16 Subversion @ 09/13/12 06:47 PM
I want to see some professional animators and modelers in this thread commenting on the graphics.

The lighting and texturing however is undeniably well done.

# 17 mf756193 @ 09/13/12 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluent2332
Great screenshots guys. Well done.

The graphics look great. The body types and faces are spot on, and I like the sweat effect. Looks very promising. Chris Paul looks a little weird, and his biceps are huge, but other than that, looks very good.
I completely agree. By far the best basketball graphics I've seen on this current generation. Looks truly stunning. Can't wait to hear some new information hopefully soon.

# 18 Jakeness23 @ 09/13/12 07:36 PM
While I disagree that these are the best graphics in a basketball generation this generation, they do have a couple things that are slightly better than 2K.
Their colors are a little more bold, some of the faces look better, they sweat.. though it looks more like plastic, but at least they tried. Some of the accessories are better (BTW, why can't 2K get a freaking elbow band? Didn't Jordan wear one like ALL the time? And he's their main attraction...), Live has high def shoes, and their jerseys do fit better.

That's about it for positives of Live 13...

# 19 barimanlhs @ 09/13/12 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf756193
I completely agree. By far the best basketball graphics I've seen on this current generation. Looks truly stunning. Can't wait to hear some new information hopefully soon.
Sure the faces look pretty good but these arent the greatest this gen.....The body types are all wrong and while the jerseys might be tight to the body, it still looks completely off since the players move and look like they are gumby characters...

Some things are nice but others just make me shake my head....vigorously..

# 20 scottyp180 @ 09/13/12 07:57 PM
The facical animations and skin graphics look pretty good to me but the jerseys just look off. I don't know if it's the color or if it's the texture but they just don't look as realistic as the players. To me the graphics being better than 2k is debatable. IMO ea games always look great up close but I'm curious how it looks from a gameplay camera. Also animations add a lot to the graphics. 2k graphics don't bother me because the animations are usually great making the players look more lifelike, while live looks pretty damn good in the screenshot but in the video the players are moving stiff and robotic which takes away from the realism.

After seeing the trailer and the screenshots ea might be better off either holding of to next year or just waiting to next generation to release live that way they can perfect the graphics then complement them with some great gameplay. Graphics alone aren't going to be enough for this game even if it is at a 20 price point.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.