Home
News Post

The Heat won it all last season and as we enter the new year, they are once again among the short list of contenders for the crown. The Thunder and new look Lakers look to be among the top teams in the West. San Antonio figures to be good as well. In the east, the Celtics and Pacers are factors but the real wild card is the Chicago Bulls. Is Derrick Rose healthy? If so the Bulls figure to challenge the Heat, if not then the Bulls chances obviously take a huge hit.

So what do you think? Who is in your projected 2012-13 NBA Finals? Who do you have winning?

Sound off!

Game: NBAReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: SportsVotes for game: 2 - View All
Member Comments
# 61 Mikus1111 @ 11/04/12 05:40 PM
For real? I believe that the Heat OR the Knicks take the title. I just don't see the Lakers making it even to the Finals, because, as history tells us, overly star-studded teams often don't get too far. And if OKC make it to the Finals, they'll run in the LeBron/Melo buffers.

But I'm actually hoping for a Magical Cindrella story. I know that I don't have anything to really back me up on this (except epic determination), but hey, one can hope.

# 62 Nathan_OS @ 11/06/12 01:08 PM
The Knicks winning a title would be a blessing to NYC... I would cry.

# 63 JODYE @ 11/06/12 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikus1111
For real? I believe that the Heat OR the Knicks take the title. I just don't see the Lakers making it even to the Finals, because, as history tells us, overly star-studded teams often don't get too far. And if OKC make it to the Finals, they'll run in the LeBron/Melo buffers.

But I'm actually hoping for a Magical Cindrella story. I know that I don't have anything to really back me up on this (except epic determination), but hey, one can hope.

# 64 Mikus1111 @ 11/07/12 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
Whoops. Let me rephrase that. Not neccesarily "too far". What I meant is that the lack of chemistry doesn't, perhaps get as many titles as it is expected. ('06 Pistons, '99 Pacers, '07 Mavs)

# 65 ojandpizza @ 11/07/12 10:37 PM
You know, I honestly don't think a Miami/Denver finals would be too surprising.

# 66 biggiejerseys @ 11/08/12 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
You know, I honestly don't think a Miami/Denver finals would be too surprising.

Now that would be one fun Finals to watch.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.