Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 7 will be available tomorrow morning for 360 and PS3 users. These rosters are for Play Now (Online/Offline).

Quote:
There are well over 400+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update. We also targeted some player equipment updates this week - with over 150 players and 600+ equipment parts updated total.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 6 are NY Jets RB Shonn Greene with a 4 point boost this week (now 80 overall), Seattle OL Russell Okung goes up 2 points to a 83 overall, Houston DE J.J. Watt going +2 to 96 overall, Minnesota WR Percy Harvin gets a nice increase up to 91 overall (+2), Tampa Bay WR Mike Williams gets a 2 point boost to 81 overall, and Dallas OL Phil Costa going up 2 points as well to a 75 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are Arizona OL D’Anthony Batiste (from 59 to 55 overall), Pittsburgh DL Ziggy Hood (from 75 to 73 overall), Oakland LB Rolando McClain (from 86 to 83 overall), and New England CB Kyle Arrington (from 78 to 76 overall).

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for week 7.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 toychri @ 10/18/12 01:54 PM
When does this drop?

# 2 azdawgpound @ 10/18/12 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toychri
When does this drop?

tomorrow....... glad see the browns getting boost on offense... nothing except brown on defense though sorta shocked about that thought maybe haden...winn would get boost and couple others but hey least our offense is catching up far as defense.

# 3 MUCHLUV69 @ 10/18/12 05:40 PM
Why can't these rosters be updated on CCM as well?!?!? Any word on fix when playing preseason games the Madden logic subs punters for kickers and the ball goes like 5 yards?!?! SO UNREALISTIC PLEASE FIX ASAP EA!!

# 4 azdawgpound @ 10/18/12 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUCHLUV69
Why can't these rosters be updated on CCM as well?!?!? Any word on fix when playing preseason games the Madden logic subs punters for kickers and the ball goes like 5 yards?!?! SO UNREALISTIC PLEASE FIX ASAP EA!!
well for one even if u use these rosters in play now the overalls of players change anyways due to fact the ccm is scheme runned so they wouldnt match what they are now. and i hate the sub kicker for punter as well maybe sign an extra kicker and punter that way once subbed neither kicks for other... could be a work around.

# 5 Kwazi813 @ 10/18/12 06:00 PM
About time Jordy got back above a 90 overall.

James Jones has 7 TDs through 6 games, and has gone up like 4 points all season. That's super lame.

Our rookies got screwed this year. I don't get why both of our 2nd round picks started off in the 60s.

Watt shouldn't have gotten a 2 pt raise, imo. He had 2 sacks, but on a play by play basis was pretty invisible while Rodgers dropped a bomb.

The ratings are a real joke sometimes. Two guys can have the exact same stat line, one will go up 3 points at a time and the other will go up 1 if he's lucky.

# 6 StreetCarp @ 10/18/12 06:41 PM
Are you kidding me? Vince Wilfork goes down and Devin McCourty goes up?

# 7 CaptianBackwoods @ 10/18/12 07:20 PM
Wonder if they'll finally give RGIII Air XP.

# 8 niedorowski @ 10/18/12 08:25 PM
is there a way to download it to a flash drive and get it like with ps3 system updates? moving and nets off for now

# 9 azdawgpound @ 10/18/12 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by niedorowski
is there a way to download it to a flash drive and get it like with ps3 system updates? moving and nets off for now

if your on ps3 i upload the ps3 ones and put them online all u need is a usb flashdrive.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nk-inside.html

# 10 bmj2k7 @ 10/18/12 09:26 PM
See im confused, NE has the no5 leading rusher in the NFL Steven Ridley, yet he gets a decrease and only has a 81ovr and hes just a few yards behind the no2 running back? I understand its week to week, the way they do updates but seriously hes one big game and could be the leading rusher in the NFL. NE also has the 6th best rush defense, yet guys like Love, Spikes need increases bc they cant help the secondary cant stay deeper than the WR. Speaking of Spikes that man needs a hit power increase, after all the tackles Lynch has broken from LBs, Spikes maid him look silly, and the best that Lynch could do was not fumble, yet he easily could have! Maybe now NE knows Arrington is slow, and the sad part hes getting outplayed by no3 WRs and by Dowling and Bernard yet he still starts, why?

# 11 StreetCarp @ 10/18/12 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
See im confused, NE has the no5 leading rusher in the NFL Steven Ridley, yet he gets a decrease and only has a 81ovr and hes just a few yards behind the no2 running back? I understand its week to week, the way they do updates but seriously hes one big game and could be the leading rusher in the NFL. NE also has the 6th best rush defense, yet guys like Love, Spikes need increases bc they cant help the secondary cant stay deeper than the WR. Speaking of Spikes that man needs a hit power increase, after all the tackles Lynch has broken from LBs, Spikes maid him look silly, and the best that Lynch could do was not fumble, yet he easily could have! Maybe now NE knows Arrington is slow, and the sad part hes getting outplayed by no3 WRs and by Dowling and Bernard yet he still starts, why?
Ridley was horrible last Sunday and has generally only done well against bad teams. I'd keep him in the low 80s until he proves he can run against a good defense.

I don't have Madden 13, but from what I've read, Love/Wilfork/Spikes are criminally underrated (Love especially, by like 10 points) and Ninkovich/McCourty/Chung are way overrated (all by like 6 points).

# 12 bmj2k7 @ 10/18/12 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetCarp
Ridley was horrible last Sunday and has generally only done well against bad teams. I'd keep him in the low 80s until he proves he can run against a good defense.

I don't have Madden 13, but from what I've read, Love/Wilfork/Spikes are criminally underrated (Love especially, by like 10 points) and Ninkovich/McCourty/Chung are way overrated (all by like 6 points).
I dont have 13 either bc you just knew EA wasn't going to make such drastic changes and have the game working right like i knew Cam Newton was going to flop once teams copied how to beat him in college. Both turned out to be true even though ppl gave me crap foe telling the truth.Even though Ridley has had success against really good rush Ds i would like to see him be better against great rush Ds. But i completely agree with the 2nd thing you said, those 3 stop the run like the steelers and ravens did before this year but dont have the ratings to back it up! QBs attack McCourty more than they do Dowling bc Dowling is faster, stronger, taller and has more natural man to man, McCourty is more of a cover CB.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.