Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

The NBA 2K13 court floors for the Lakers, Suns, and Thunder have been updated in game to match their new designs for the 2012-13 season.

Other court floor updates should be coming soon, which include the most anticipated Spurs and Bobcats. We could see a few subtle changes in other courts, but nothing has been announced.

(Lakers - Should have a white center court line, as seen here.) - Thanks domidomdomz!

Suns

(Thunder - Slight change, double line in the key is now gone. The difference is seen here.) - Thanks Josh Thomas!

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Bulls321974 @ 10/22/12 12:23 PM
Great job, 2K! Keep it up!

# 42 Norris_Cole @ 10/22/12 12:26 PM
Cool I guess... but what about the rosters???? I can't start my association or my player when there are players missing...

# 43 jayman504 @ 10/22/12 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
More courts are coming, hang tight. They just need to be spread out to ease the load on the servers.
Thanks for the heads up SB...any word of an Art update i.e. Beards, accessories stuff of that nature

Thanks

# 44 chilidogbeefcake @ 10/22/12 12:30 PM
In my association I've Ben playing, will I see these updates ? No need for restart right?

Bobcats fan playing w them can't wait for new court in game, I'll get that in my existing assoc. too correct?

Thanks

# 45 zack4070 @ 10/22/12 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
LOVE the Suns new court ... I was so distracted by it I lost to the Bulls in my association, lol. Got to get used to it but really happy with the update.
You say that as if the Bulls suck? Unless your playing without DRose.

# 46 NYdreams @ 10/22/12 12:43 PM
am i the only one who doesnt like the new phoenix court ??? maybe it needs to grow on me... but the old phoenix court was soo much better idk y they changed it

anyways props to 2k for updating us....
hope they fix the nets court in the next court update

# 47 eko718 @ 10/22/12 12:46 PM
Very happy about these updates. I imagine more are upcoming. Last year they needed a patch to implement new court art... this new update system they have is very promising.

# 48 LouisIfurung @ 10/22/12 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Very happy about these updates. I imagine more are upcoming. Last year they needed a patch to implement new court art... this new update system they have is very promising.
I feel the same way! Really loving it! Hope they update simple jersey mishaps like the Nets' jersey collar and Nuggets' collar!

# 49 Rawdeal28 @ 10/22/12 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juancruz
ohh!! come on 2k art team... is it that hard for you guys to change the purple midcourt line to white?... why bothered to update the lakers court if you cannot even make it right... this is totally dissapointing... please, do us all a favor... kindly fix the purple line to white
keep that ignorant crap to yourself.

as a diehard Lakers fan, thank you 2k.

# 50 JasonMartin @ 10/22/12 01:04 PM
Where is the new clippers court? rofl

I don't get why people are thanking 2K. This stuff should be standard. Nothing to applaud for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c15dubb
I know we want everything to be exactly how it is in real life especially for the teams we like most but at a certain point you just have to take what you can get.

It's a simple line...

# 51 LouisIfurung @ 10/22/12 01:06 PM
I hope they also update Russell Westbrook's shoe sponsorship!! Still can't equip him with J's

# 52 LD2k @ 10/22/12 01:09 PM

# 53 VDusen04 @ 10/22/12 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin

I don't get why people are thanking 2K. This stuff should be standard. Nothing to applaud for.

It's a simple line...
It was stated one page earlier that more court updates are forthcoming, as they had to load a few at a time to ease the load on the servers.

Also, some courts always seem to have some issues and I understand the frustrations there (OKC's court was incorrect all season in 2K12 and in the first portion of 2K13) but I appreciate issues like that eventually being cleared up. And for the newer floors, oftentimes those designs may not be released in time to be created by ship date. In fact, regardless of why they weren't there, I'm pleased they are now.

# 54 JasonMartin @ 10/22/12 01:13 PM
Clippers and Lakers court got released simultaneously.

# 55 aholbert32 @ 10/22/12 01:14 PM
Quote:

It's a simple line...
Actually it shouldnt be standard. Many of these changes were announced or debuted after the game was final. In the past, we would be stuck with old courts until next year. I appreciate that 2k is continuing to update the game after they already have our money.

# 56 crisvale @ 10/22/12 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by detriotpistonfan
anyone have a before and after pic of the laker court?

# 57 eko718 @ 10/22/12 01:16 PM
Quote:
Clippers and Lakers court got released simultaneously.
I don't think the Clippers court is any different from last year.

# 58 htchrisensation @ 10/22/12 01:26 PM
Lakers bout to add that '13 Championship decal on that center court! =)

# 59 Chairman7w @ 10/22/12 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juancruz
ohh!! come on 2k art team... is it that hard for you guys to change the purple midcourt line to white?... why bothered to update the lakers court if you cannot even make it right... this is totally dissapointing... please, do us all a favor... kindly fix the purple line to white
You're not serious, are you? It's a joke, right?

I can't really believe that something like this is A - even NOTICED by you, and B - Needs to be changed

# 60 BDM313 @ 10/22/12 01:37 PM
Did they remove the double paint lines in the key and the color I was watching the lakers and kings game last night the court looks nice indeed

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.