Home
WWE 13 News Post

THQ has released a WWE 13 patch today for 360 and PS3, which addresses a crash related to using created arenas in Universe Mode. Other various crashes and bugs were also fixed, but no details were given.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: WWE 13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
WWE 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 sonnyleesmith @ 11/07/12 11:05 AM
I've been getting two counts in universe mode.

Idk what else is different.

# 2 Murphy7376 @ 11/07/12 11:25 AM
The only thing I have noticed is that the New Age Outlaws song and video are now present so you can edit the entrance and it will still work.

# 3 Rawdeal28 @ 11/07/12 12:10 PM
im on ps3 and i havent got anything.

# 4 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 11/07/12 01:42 PM
I FELL asleep. so i couldnt figure what it did. when i hop back on i see. what were the issues you guys were having?

# 5 aholbert32 @ 11/07/12 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyleesmith
I've been getting two counts in universe mode.

Idk what else is different.
I'm still getting 1 or 3 counts.

# 6 Virtualc @ 11/07/12 03:42 PM
618 mb update so it must be something good

# 7 bigbob @ 11/07/12 03:43 PM
This is going to take forever since I'm using wireless right now, ugh.

# 8 Steve_OS @ 11/07/12 03:53 PM
Today, WWE Games and THQ released a patch for WWE '13, addressing various crashes and bugs, including a crash related to using created arenas in Universe Mode.. The patch is available for both the Xbox 360 computer and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system. Download it today by logging on to Xbox Live or the PlayStation Network in WWE '13.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/2...-now-available

# 9 UMhester04 @ 11/07/12 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm still getting 1 or 3 counts.

Damnit!!!!

# 10 BenGerman @ 11/07/12 06:18 PM
So no news on this at all?

# 11 Rawdeal28 @ 11/08/12 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPhillip
Still one counts. Now the matches wont stay saved if you go into a match and go back to card edit. I think this patch hasnt helped gameplay or universe. Another thing that is annoying is how "locked" a 60 dollar game is. I buy the game to have all the features. I cant utilize universe the way I want because im missing part 3 to story lines and you cannot unlock it unless you finish attitude era. And I dont care how good you think it is. It doesnt justify them forcing you to complete a chore just to have access to the full product. I also dont think the gameplay from Attitude era matches that of Universe mode. Universe mode seems watered down. Big Patch is needed.
just buy the accelerator to unlock everything. its 2 dollars.

# 12 dochalladay32 @ 11/08/12 07:58 AM
Quote:
I did. It doesn't unlock everything. The story lines 3rd part is still locked.
That's DLC that isn't released yet. That's not a "locked" game, that is stuff that's not released.

# 13 RedZoneD25 @ 11/08/12 09:25 AM
Was this only 5MB, because that's the only prompt I've gotten...?

# 14 Yankees_CT @ 11/08/12 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZoneD25
Was this only 5MB, because that's the only prompt I've gotten...?
Yeah, that's all I had as well. I think the PS3 users got the large update. Don't know what the difference in sizes are all about.

# 15 SmashMan @ 11/08/12 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees_CT
Yeah, that's all I had as well. I think the PS3 users got the large update. Don't know what the difference in sizes are all about.
Patches on PS3 are always larger file sizes. I would guess 360 uses compression to get it down where PS3 doesn't.

LOL at "Few Details Included" in the subject, when it's only one real detail. These "various bug fix" descriptions have got to go. The scavenger hunt for fixes is annoying.

# 16 dochalladay32 @ 11/08/12 08:40 PM
Quote:
Well when I press A on it it says it needs to be unlocked in Attitude mode. When will it be released?
Month or two from now.

# 17 MatrixTN @ 11/10/12 07:59 PM
My understanding...

Custom Arenas are still bugged but only if the show using them has a custom logo.

New Age Outlaws video wasn't selectable initially, if you edited them the video appeared as Custom Video. Justin Gabriel's had the same issue in '12.

THQ is aware of the "no 2 counts" issue after initially believing it to be a gameplay thing, only time you see them is mostly leverage pins/reversals.

# 18 TheBleedingRed21 @ 11/10/12 10:24 PM
Quote:
So it will be unlocked in a month or two. Awesome, just what I paid for.
Clearly states "future" content..

# 19 satchmykels63 @ 11/11/12 01:57 AM
It is freezing for me AFTER custom arena matches now! Or maybe it was that I had 4 CAWs involved in a tag team match, not sure of the exact cause yet, but it's happened twice. I am seeing plenty of normal 2 counts after the patch, however.

# 20 nwfdwill @ 11/11/12 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels63
It is freezing for me AFTER custom arena matches now! Or maybe it was that I had 4 CAWs involved in a tag team match, not sure of the exact cause yet, but it's happened twice.
No, it's not necessarily because you used 4 CAWs. I just tried to do an interference with 1 and it froze. On a side note, since the patch, I haven't seen my CAW in a match, but the downloaded guys are. Anybody else having this problem?

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.