Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Bill Snyder and Kansas State are on the cusp of making their first ever National Championship appearance.

Two wins away to be precise.

That's right, those Kansas State Wildcats. At one time, Kansas State was the worst program in the country -- a football program in major college football bookended to the north by Nebraska and south by Oklahoma. A football program located in Manhattan, Kansas -- impossible for 99% of Americans to locate on a map within 5 seconds. But with NCAA Football 13, there are bigger and even more surreal miracle stories to be told.

Assuming you are playing at a difficulty which doesn't guarantee wins and starting on year one of a dynasty, which program in FBS football is the hardest to win a National Championship at in NCAA Football 13?

Sound off with your opinion and why!

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TDenverFan @ 11/16/12 03:16 PM
UMASS. Lowest overall and mediocre recruiting area.

The other really bad teams (Texas State, North Texas, UTSA, FAU) all are in recruiting hotspots.

# 2 jseward92 @ 11/16/12 04:14 PM
UMASS by far.

# 3 hossafan91 @ 11/16/12 04:26 PM
UMass, Idaho (recruit against pac-12 and Boise St) Kentucky (play in SEC, but worst recruiting spot of all SEC)

# 4 DJ @ 11/16/12 06:05 PM
One of the military schools, especially if you follow their recruiting guidelines.

# 5 jerwoods @ 11/16/12 09:36 PM
East Mich
10 char

# 6 Soonerfan14 @ 11/17/12 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
One of the military schools, especially if you follow their recruiting guidelines.
What exacty is thier recruiting guidelines?

# 7 BiggestKJ @ 11/17/12 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
What exacty is thier recruiting guidelines?
I'd assume you'd have to limit yourself to recruiting those HS kids who have Very High interest Academics

# 8 Ejfalcon9 @ 11/17/12 06:50 AM
I'm in year 5 with Army and we've finally made it into the top 25. The area is pretty crap as well as the offers the school has to make are pretty bad. Being independent doesn't help too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 9 Gloves 82 @ 11/17/12 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestKJ
I'd assume you'd have to limit yourself to recruiting those HS kids who have Very High interest Academics
They also have height and weight restrictions

# 10 Soonerfan14 @ 11/17/12 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloves 82
They also have height and weight restrictions
Yea that's what I meant the height an weight restrictions. Since we really din have an academic rating for Guys. I think it be fun rolling with an army dynasty just recruiting based on thier restrictions.

# 11 Soonerfan14 @ 11/17/12 03:29 PM
So I google it and this is what I found as far as army's hieght and weight limit Attachment 52123
So basically you won't find any oline men within your restrictions on the game so what I am doing is recruiting blocking TEs that fit the standards and moving them to Oline lol also you don't find man dline men that work so what I am doing is recruiting run stuffing lBs since they typically have higher strength and moving them to de/dt based and strength. For me it's just a sim/ recruiting dynasty but its pretty fun. So far my black knights are 6-4 heading into my game with temple!

# 12 Sekoroth363 @ 11/17/12 03:29 PM
San Jose State University, even though they have a recruiting hotbed in CA, you have to sompete with every other CA university, all of who are better than you

# 13 shawno306 @ 11/17/12 04:44 PM
After playing 5 seasons with UMass, and compiling only 17 wins I realized I was waiting my time. IMPOSSIBLE to recruit, and games are difficult. I'm enjoying my Oregon dynasty a little bit more...

# 14 Bmore Irish @ 11/17/12 05:04 PM
easily UMASS. im using them in an OD right now, damn near impossible

# 15 cusefan74 @ 11/17/12 05:54 PM
How about any team that has a history of being bad? I don't think that there is just one school that is the hardest, there are several.

# 16 Soonerfan14 @ 11/17/12 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
THAT SAYS MINIMUM NOT MAX
Right next to it gives the Maximums for the age ranges

# 17 SaylaB @ 11/18/12 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
Right next to it gives the Maximums for the age ranges
Fairly positive that's still the minimum for the age.

# 18 Soonerfan14 @ 11/18/12 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaylaB
Fairly positive that's still the minimum for the age.
Fairly positive it it isn't. Te minimum says for any age. The weight given for each set of ages is def the maximum

# 19 jseward92 @ 11/19/12 06:11 PM
I would say that you are correct. The right is the max for the ages.

# 20 Runne130 @ 11/19/12 11:56 PM
im in year 2 with kent state. first year i went 11-1 which is just like what they are actually doing this year, i made some crappy bowl bcause i didnt win the mac and in year 2 im 2-0 i beat kansas state in my second game but now play a top 5 team in clemson so im not feelng to confident against them as my team is a c- rating and they are an a-.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.