Home
Operation Sports News Post

It’s Episode 12 of the Press Row Podcast, featuring our biggest and best crew yet. We break down the chances of MLB 2K13 being a winner, discuss the fortunes of the Wii U, answer some terrific listener questions, then spend some time on a long-awaited segment on mobile sports games. Plus, we wrap up our Child’s Play charity Super Bowl picks and our Four in February games.

Here’s the gameplan!

First Quarter – The crew discusses what they’ve been playing.

Second Quarter – Does MLB 2K13 have a chance?

Halftime – The Curious Case of the Missing Wii U titles.

Third Quarter – Listener questions.

Fourth Quarter – The state of mobile sports games.

Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:

1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post

Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes, so subscribe and rate it too! The link is here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/o...563624090?mt=2

Enjoy the show!

Run Time: 1:30:49

If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NCGibbo @ 02/12/13 03:57 PM
I knew there was a reason I tuned in to all the Press Row Podcast episodes. Today I picked up New Star Soccer for my iOS devices and I'm completely addicted. Thank you guys for doing that segment on the mobile games and thanks for this suggestion.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.