Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Thanks cozybean!

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 vinny_77 @ 02/26/13 12:08 PM
Homerun hitting the lights got The Natural nostalgia factor pumping. Nice touch...very nice.

# 22 Eddie2288 @ 02/26/13 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
That video was perfect. Showcased all the cover votes in awesome ways, and used a pretty cool song and style that made the whole thing feel epic.

March 5 is still too far away.

Also, because I really care about this: looks like Posey and Bryce got custom no doubter celebrations, in addition to Miggy in the postseason trailer and I believe Cutch in another one. Braun and Kemp already have them. I love the variety and custom animations we're going to see in the game this year. Guys are going to look like their real life selves more than ever.
March 5 is still too far away? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ITS A WEEK FROM TODAY! I've been waiting months for this game!

# 23 DieHardYankee26 @ 02/26/13 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie2288
March 5 is still too far away? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ITS A WEEK FROM TODAY! I've been waiting months for this game!
And this is going to be the longest week of them all.

# 24 ncaajunkie @ 02/26/13 12:23 PM
Amazing intro!! Love it and thanks for sharing!

# 25 slickkill77 @ 02/26/13 12:30 PM
Was was Miggy outside of the batters box in the beginning. That looked funny

# 26 HeyYoCraig @ 02/26/13 12:46 PM
This intro is decent. I think we can all agree that the best intro of all time was Triple Play 99:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zePPRJ3ak8Q

# 27 wozamil @ 02/26/13 12:53 PM
I'm refusing to watch this, but its so tempting. One of my greatest moments every year is popping in the disc and sitting back and watching the intro. It's a feeling that can't be reproduced.

# 28 Nooooovak @ 02/26/13 01:01 PM
That was so, so beautiful.

HURRY THE HELL UP, MARCH 5TH

# 29 TripleCrown9 @ 02/26/13 01:02 PM
What was the song?

# 30 Knight165 @ 02/26/13 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
What was the song?

Radioactive-Imagine Dragons

M.K.
Knight165

# 31 ped3328 @ 02/26/13 01:39 PM
The presentation is very spectacular, clever and indeed imaginative. Best ever IMO. However, by the looks of things, it does not appear they have toned down the blue on the Blue Jays unis nor have they fixed the catchers chest protector which makes them all look like they are sporting ''beer bellies ''! Nevertheless, I am looking forward to this otherwise jewel of a game next week. It' almost PLAY BALL time folks!

# 32 Cavicchi @ 02/26/13 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyYoCraig
This intro is decent. I think we can all agree that the best intro of all time was Triple Play 99:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zePPRJ3ak8Q
That was real nice! And to think it was from 1999!

# 33 giantsharks @ 02/26/13 01:52 PM
Such a great intro. Kinda frustrating to see a couple of people nitpicking the intro, that they emphasized the mvp of the national leagues arm, who cares. I just want to hibernate for a week until this game comes out.

# 34 ty5oke @ 02/26/13 01:58 PM
I mentioned this in another thread but probably applies here more.

I would really like to see a dynamic intro to the game on the PS4. Something that shows an update of your profile or something with a random selection of saved highlights that you have on the HDD.

# 35 Cavicchi @ 02/26/13 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
Such a great intro. Kinda frustrating to see a couple of people nitpicking the intro, that they emphasized the mvp of the national leagues arm, who cares. I just want to hibernate for a week until this game comes out.
Well, the impression it gives is Posey has a great arm, and that is not realistic. Yadier Molina has a great arm. Posey did not win MVP based on his throwing out runners. Braun is suspect, and no baseball hero to me. If Melky had some more at bats and won the NL batting crown, would he be a candidate for the cover?

Eh, maybe I'm just too old and old fashioned about it all.

# 36 TripleCrown9 @ 02/26/13 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Well, the impression it gives is Posey has a great arm, and that is not realistic. Yadier Molina has a great arm. Posey did not win MVP based on his throwing out runners. Braun is suspect, and no baseball hero to me. If Melky had some more at bats and won the NL batting crown, would he be a candidate for the cover?

Eh, maybe I'm just too old and old fashioned about it all.
No, because he got in trouble for doping.

# 37 Cavicchi @ 02/26/13 02:34 PM
Quote:
No, because he got in trouble for doping.
And Braun got off on a technicality.

# 38 TripleCrown9 @ 02/26/13 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
And Braun got off on a technicality.
The point is he got off. There is no way SCEA would put someone on the cover that got punished for PEDs.

# 39 Cavicchi @ 02/26/13 02:43 PM
Quote:
The point is he got off. There is no way SCEA would put someone on the cover that got punished for PEDs.
Who is that Al Capone in your picture? By the way, the investigation against Braun is not over. Yeah, he got off, unlike big Al. Oh wait a minute, didn't he get off before they finally got him? A technicality and is there really any doubt?

# 40 MLB Bob @ 02/26/13 02:44 PM
I debated on watching it, I decided to and it was great. Won't watch it again though, until its in my PS3

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.