Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Thanks cozybean!

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 nemesis04 @ 02/27/13 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
This intro is an absolute masterpiece. I simply have nothing else to say.
It is nice to see innovation and a fresh approach than the usual regurgitation of last season's events.

# 62 Knight165 @ 02/27/13 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
It is nice to see innovation and a fresh approach than the usual regurgitation of last season's events.
Got me stoked to play...I know that.

I love the way it was put together....the transitions .....especially the Harper slide turning into his warrior eye black....and the end with the running theme of going from player to player down the line.

I just picked up a Roxio Game Capture(HD) and it's got me thinking of(and tinkering with) some new Show videos!

M.K.
Knight165

# 63 jeffy777 @ 02/27/13 12:40 PM
Intro trailer, eh? I don't think I've ever watched one all the way through.

* taps X furiously *

# 64 nemesis04 @ 02/27/13 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165

I just picked up a Roxio Game Capture(HD) and it's got me thinking of(and tinkering with) some new Show videos!

M.K.
Knight165
After the rosters are finished you can play! Focus eye Daniel Son!

# 65 Knight165 @ 02/27/13 12:47 PM
Quote:
After the rosters are finished you can play! Focus eye Daniel Son!
haha...I'm NEVER finished with rosters.
Especially this year with Post Season Mode.
There are going to be a lot of W.S. matchup rosters being produced!

M.K.
Knight165

# 66 jeffy777 @ 02/27/13 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
haha...I'm NEVER finished with rosters.
Especially this year with Post Season Mode.
There are going to be a lot of W.S. matchup rosters being produced!

M.K.
Knight165
Right on. Can't wait!

# 67 DodgerFanatic2K3 @ 02/27/13 01:01 PM
It reminded me of the beginning of suspense movie almost like GTA...Love it

# 68 Bobhead @ 02/27/13 01:06 PM
Quote:
Exactly. If I already followed the 2012 regular season, it's a lot more interesting to see something completely new, built from the ground up. This video is exactly that; it's interesting both cinematically and in terms of content. I already want to watch it again, but I won't, I'll save some excitement for the actual game.

Don't get me wrong, last year's intro was great, but that had more to do with how extraordinary the actual regular season was. That type of intro isn't feasible without that type of event to revolve around.

Again, SCEA did a phenomenal job.

# 69 giantsharks @ 02/27/13 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Well, the impression it gives is Posey has a great arm, and that is not realistic. Yadier Molina has a great arm. Posey did not win MVP based on his throwing out runners. Braun is suspect, and no baseball hero to me. If Melky had some more at bats and won the NL batting crown, would he be a candidate for the cover?

Eh, maybe I'm just too old and old fashioned about it all.
Posey has a good arm, not as good as yadiers but just because yadier has a good arm doesn't mean posey can't have one too.

Of course melky isn't gonna be on there, he was suspended, Braun wasn't. All the new things coming out about braun came out way after im sure they started this intro.

I dont even know why im responding to this because some of your comments are just ludicrous, but oh well

# 70 dalger21 @ 02/27/13 02:55 PM
I broke down and watched the intro and it is definitely the best one I've seen in a while. Really like that song too.

# 71 mmdmaznn @ 02/27/13 03:43 PM
Really enjoyed the concept of last year's trailer based on the culmination of events there at the end of the season...but it's nice to see a change up and fresh idea. The flow of this year's intro is very well done. Kudos to the team putting this together...it does exactly what an intro is designed to do and that is get you psyched up to play the game...well done guys!!

LONGEST WEEK EVER.......

# 72 I_am_Canadian @ 02/27/13 03:53 PM
Love the Intro!

Also love the comment on the youtube page about Bautista never hitting opposite field homers. lol

# 73 Cavicchi @ 02/27/13 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
Posey has a good arm, not as good as yadiers but just because yadier has a good arm doesn't mean posey can't have one too.

Of course melky isn't gonna be on there, he was suspended, Braun wasn't. All the new things coming out about braun came out way after im sure they started this intro.

I dont even know why im responding to this because some of your comments are just ludicrous, but oh well
I was going to respond to this but noticed you are a Giants fan.

# 74 giantsharks @ 02/27/13 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
I was going to respond to this but noticed you are a Giants fan.
meaning what?

# 75 Cavicchi @ 02/28/13 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
meaning what?
Meaning exactly what it says.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.