Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 13 The Show video, featuring the Kansas City Royals vs. Philadelphia Phillies.

Thanks cozybean!!

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Legend. @ 03/01/13 06:19 PM
Game looks amazing. Really can't wait for the 5th. The only gripe I have with the game is the weather system hasn't improved (players still wear long sleeves too much), but it's not a game-breaker for me. I guess it's just a personal annoyance for me, haha.

# 22 Curahee @ 03/01/13 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
play a game with new baserunning controls, and move the left stick to point to a runner when the ball is in play,
AHH! Thats why! I dont play that way.

Got it.

# 23 usmgoldeneagles @ 03/01/13 07:49 PM
Does the game look jumpy and "stuttery" to anyone else? Is it just the video?

# 24 Curahee @ 03/01/13 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmgoldeneagles
Does the game look jumpy and "stuttery" to anyone else? Is it just the video?

Just the vid. Gotta let it buffer.

# 25 gator3guy @ 03/01/13 10:44 PM
What the hell did they do to Utley's stance? I know he has a unique setup, but they had it pretty good last year.

Alex Gordon's stance doesn't look too good either, but not as bad as Utley. Utley looks like a completely different player.

Howard changes his stance once a week so I can understand that one.

# 26 ripwalk @ 03/02/13 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepIndiana
Getting kinda dark for it to only be 5 mins til 3 eh?? Lol the commentary is just Gd awful. The dead air happens in real games but Jesus. I only heard Matt V the whole top half inning except Karros a few times.

*crickets*
I'm usually not one to dog on the commentary as unlike many here I think the commentary in The Show is typically well done, but it does seem almost like the commentary took a step back this year. It's very minimalist and there does seem to be a lot of dead space. I will also agree with the assessment that the crowd seemed quite loud for an early inning, early season game.

At any rate, minor gripes in the grand scheme of things!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.